Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 523

Thread: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

  1. #411
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,953

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Right, I saw that post. But that is not what we are discussing here. What we are discussing is if PP had a moral and professional obligation to report such, independent of their patiants.

    I don't know about you, but this is a standard I would apply to any healthcare professional, and for good reason. Mainly because they understand the legal and ethical framework such institutions need to operate under, in a way that is completely inaccessible to most of the public
    Agreed. And I do think that the ethical/moral responsibility is at the heart of the discussion.

  2. #412
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    1.)Oh stop with the "dishonesty" flamebait can we?
    2.)I acknowledged that you are correct in one aspect, and that is without an investigation into what PP knew, and didn't know, we won't know for sure how deep their complicit activity in failing to report, or pass on the complaints of Gosnell's practice were. They sure aren't going to be stupid enough to reveal that publicly if they feel that they are close to breaking any laws, and I wouldn't expect them to.

    3.)But I do thank you for your honesty in saying that IF they did know of these things, and it is revealed that you believe that prosecution is in order.

    4.)All of this is so stomach churning disgusting, and casts such a bad light on the abortion practice in this country

    5.) I can see why the pro choice crowd is trying everything they can to dismiss, suppress, and nit pick the claims made. But you have to know that it only makes your side of the argument look desperate.

    6.)I don't think that Gosnell is a singular event in that community either.

    7.)Also, the state regulatory agency in PA that failed to do their job in this case should be overhauled, and the supervisors of this agency fired, and possibly brought up on charges as well.

    It's disgusting, and I hope that Gosnell burns in hell.
    1.) nothing dishonest or flambait about what i said, no need to get your panties in a bunch because you were wrong lol
    2.) its good you acknowledge facts, good job
    3.) of course if PP or anybody at PP broke laws or violated protocols they should be punished accordingly! I would never feel otherwise about that.
    4.) I totally disagree, it casts a bad light on Dr. Gosnell and those responsible. Its stupid to judge all of abortion on this just like it would be stud to judge all black, women, Christians, Muslims etc one one.
    5.) wrong again unless you have some example you are referring to, in this thread people wanted FACTS, thats not nitpicking, dismissing or suppressing anything LMAO
    people who want facts look smart, honest and objective, those that dont and guess and assume based on biased not so much

    can you explain on any rational, honest, logical level how wanting facts makes one look desperate and is nitpicking LMAO id love to read that logic.
    as a matter of fact can you point to one person here that if gosnell or pp is guilty that dont want them punished? Ill gladly bash them with you if such a desperate person exits.

    6.) community? im not sure what community you are referring to but in general im sure there are more bad doctors out there in all fields including the abortion field. Bad doctors arent unheard of and they get caught regular in many fields.

    7.) I agree if in fact they failed and violated laws and protocols YES they should be punished, fired, imprisoned etc what ever their violations warrant.

    8.) if all this is true and it certainly seems that way, i think itd be more fun to bring back public stonings! but hey thats just me.
    Last edited by AGENT J; 04-26-13 at 06:09 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #413
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    There is no evidence PP knew of the things you mention

    You can't demonstrate the moral superiority of your position by lying about PP
    Then what "complaints" or "problems" do you think these women might have been referring to, keeping in mind that there were babies feet stored in glass jars, blood everywhere, filthy surroundings, and so on. Do you tend to believe these complaints took the form of not keeping appointments, or something along that line?

  4. #414
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Then what "complaints" or "problems" do you think these women might have been referring to, keeping in mind that there were babies feet stored in glass jars, blood everywhere, filthy surroundings, and so on. Do you tend to believe these complaints took the form of not keeping appointments, or something along that line?
    Like you, I have no knowledge about the specifics of the complaints they received

    Unlike you, I rely on facts when making claims. Your claims rely on lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #415
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Like you, I have no knowledge about the specifics of the complaints they received

    Unlike you, I rely on facts when making claims. Your claims rely on lies.
    Lies?

    We do know that PP was informed of "complaints" about the "House Of Horrors", correct?

    We know that they were informed of "problems" at the "House of Horrors", correct?

    We know they did nothing to help these women and babies, correct?

    And we know you have no knowledge of any of this, correct?

  6. #416
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Lies?

    We do know that PP was informed of "complaints" about the "House Of Horrors", correct?

    We know that they were informed of "problems" at the "House of Horrors", correct?

    We know they did nothing to help these women and babies, correct?

    And we know you have no knowledge of any of this, correct?
    I said that we "have no knowledge about the specifics of the complaints"

    So all four of your statements were incorrect
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  7. #417
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    I said that we "have no knowledge about the specifics of the complaints"

    So all four of your statements were incorrect
    And despite all the details in this "House Of Horrors" being made public you have no idea whatsoever what form these complaints might have taken, correct?

    If you have no idea about the specifics, as you claim, how do you know what was correct or incorrect?

  8. #418
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    And despite all the details in this "House Of Horrors" being made public you have no idea whatsoever what form these complaints might have taken, correct?

    If you have no idea about the specifics, as you claim, how do you know what was correct or incorrect?
    If you have any onformation about the specifics of the complaints received by PP, I'm all ears.

    I have no interest in your dishonest "ideas"
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #419
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    It seems difficult to believe any complaints or problems made to PP didn't involve the amount of blood everywhere, disgusting unsanitary conditions, babies feet in jars, untrained staff, cats wandering around, at least one woman dying, and of course multiple babies as well..

  10. #420
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    It seems difficult to believe any complaints or problems made to PP didn't involve the amount of blood everywhere, disgusting unsanitary conditions, babies feet in jars, untrained staff, cats wandering around, at least one woman dying, and of course multiple babies as well..
    You inability to believe it has no bearing on whether it is true or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •