Page 35 of 53 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 523

Thread: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

  1. #341
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,782

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    1.)Okay, we both understand that PP knew of these "problem" and "complaints", as you call them.

    2.)This article, from the indictment, lists those "problems" and "complaints". If you don't yet understand what those "problems" and "complaints" were, read the article slowly and carefully and you'll see why they call it "The Shop Of Horrors." PP should be charged as an accessory.

    Doctor Kermit Gosnell's little shop of horrors - Patrick D Hahn - Open Salon
    1.) yes i agree PP said that they knew of problems and identified those problems as complaints form women

    2.) yes that article talks about what gosnell was propabbbly doing and why he is up on criminal charges, so?

    YOU need to read it slowly and carefully and understand facts, the two are not factually related as the exampl i provided earlier.

    currently there is ZERO evidence to charge PP with anything because there is ZERO proof they knew anything was factually going on, all they had were complaints form woman and they told them to report them to the proper authorities.

    Can you prove PP knew factually what was going on there? no

    Sorry you are wrong and your bias doesnt allow you to see the facts.

    But be clear, if evidence comes out that PP did factually know something or violated laws/protocol etc by all means punish those responsible, i support that 100% BUT currently thats not the case.

    here my example that will maybe educate you to your error.
    me and a few of my friends when asked about a couple we knew, we all ADMITTED that we knew the couple was having PROBLEMS, we all ADMITTED that we were AWARE there ware PROBLEMS with their marriage.
    The guy in the girl in the marriage both complained to us that the marriage was going well, that it was broken. Other people said they dont think the marriage is going well too.

    turns out those problems were the girl cheated and the guy became a woman beater. NONE OF US KNEW THAT.

    but we did know they had PROBLEMS.

    So are we all guilty for not reporting spousal abuse? i mean we all admitted we knew they had problems and their were complaints!

    of course not because that would be freaking stupid.

    You find facts and ill support action taken against PP just like i support action taken against gosnell
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #342
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,782

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    No it doesn't. You don't get excused from reporting a crime because you assumed someone else would.

    Planned Parenthood didn't report Gosnell because they knew that the truth would be damaging to their cause.

    They were OK with letting it happen because, in the end, they dehumanized the victims anyway.
    proof?
    link?

    this is just guess work and nothing else

    what factual crime didnt they report?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #343
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,782

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I have searched high and low, and for the life of me, can not find any statute that compels PP, or any other medical doctor, or facility to report another to oversight agencies like DHEC. In my view it is deplorable, and a loophole that threatens public safety.

    Another bloggers opinion that I agree with says

    "Planned Parenthood had an obligation to report what they heard about the Gosnell clinic just like any person, priest, law enforcement, counselor, or doctor has an obligation to report things they hear that endanger lives. The fact that they use the defense that they “encouraged women to report what they saw to the health department” and that the health department ignored the reports shows the utter disregard for human life if it poses a threat to women’s rights to get rid of the inconvenient."

    Me & My Big Mouth | Opinions are my own and you may not like them.

    In this society a person has what is called an "affirmative obligation" to report known crimes that have been committed or are going to be committed. It is the same law that governs Emergency Rooms to report suspected abuse when you take your 8 year old in for a fractured arm let's say, and they notice other injuries that lead them to suspect abuse. Or, the same law that dictates that if you know a murder has taken place and you say nothing, you can be charged as an accessory.

    More than a few on this board seem to want to ignore what is ethical, because it interferes with their view of abortion on demand regardless of gestation of the fetus. Obama is in this category considering that while a state Senator in IL, he voted 3 times against bills that would protect the life of babies born alive from botched abortions. This is a disregard for life so callous that one can only imagine the thought process of those that argue that even babies up to 1 year old could be killed.

    Gosnell's clinic presented a danger to public health safety, so it is important to say that it isn't only the PP facility, and workers that knew of the conditions of that clinic whom are at fault, but also the state regulatory, and enforcement agency that so obviously didn't do their job in inspecting this place.

    With that said, the trial should be wrapping up and we should know Gosnell's fate next week some time, I hope he get's the needle. He is a waste of human flesh. There are some notes though that are disheartening to this case such as what Philly Inquirer reported earlier this week....



    There were reports of a hoodie wearing woman in the court room that day wearing a shirt that read "Social Justice begins in the womb".... How sick is that?
    thanks for proving us right! good job!

    and also currently this whole post/opinion fails because of the main argument, there were no KNOWN CRIMES that PP was aware of.
    if that changes i hope action is taken to the fullest of the law
    guess we just want to forget about innocent to proven guilty now huh? LMAO

    dishonesty and biased from some people never seems to amaze me,

    Also as many have stated in this thread and share this opinion if all this stuff is true i also hope this guy get the death penalty, weird huh? explain that one?
    its because there seems to be actual proof of him being guilty LOL
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #344
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,782

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Actually 'the specifics' are quite clear. There was blood all over the place, babies feet were being stored in jars, put in toilets, at least one woman died, others became deathly ill, venereal diseases were being spread from patient to patient and perhaps hundreds of viable babies were murdered. Had you read what was going on there you might not be so dismissive of 'the problems' or 'the complaints'.
    can you link me the facts that say that PP knew that stuff?
    or maybe i shouldnt be dismissive and just assume your guess is right based on ZERO facts LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #345
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) yes i agree PP said that they knew of problems and identified those problems as complaints form women

    2.) yes that article talks about what gosnell was propabbbly doing and why he is up on criminal charges, so?

    YOU need to read it slowly and carefully and understand facts, the two are not factually related as the exampl i provided earlier.

    currently there is ZERO evidence to charge PP with anything because there is ZERO proof they knew anything was factually going on, all they had were complaints form woman and they told them to report them to the proper authorities.

    Can you prove PP knew factually what was going on there? no

    Sorry you are wrong and your bias doesnt allow you to see the facts.

    But be clear, if evidence comes out that PP did factually know something or violated laws/protocol etc by all means punish those responsible, i support that 100% BUT currently thats not the case.

    here my example that will maybe educate you to your error.
    me and a few of my friends when asked about a couple we knew, we all ADMITTED that we knew the couple was having PROBLEMS, we all ADMITTED that we were AWARE there ware PROBLEMS with their marriage.
    The guy in the girl in the marriage both complained to us that the marriage was going well, that it was broken. Other people said they dont think the marriage is going well too.

    turns out those problems were the girl cheated and the guy became a woman beater. NONE OF US KNEW THAT.

    but we did know they had PROBLEMS.

    So are we all guilty for not reporting spousal abuse? i mean we all admitted we knew they had problems and their were complaints!

    of course not because that would be freaking stupid.

    You find facts and ill support action taken against PP just like i support action taken against gosnell
    "Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both."

    18 USC § 4 - Misprision of felony | Title 18 - Crimes and Criminal Procedure | U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #346
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,782

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    "Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both."

    18 USC § 4 - Misprision of felony | Title 18 - Crimes and Criminal Procedure | U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute

    again thanks for supporting why the thread title is wrong! awesome!!!

    unless of course you know who at PP had factual knowledge of felonies? do you have a link to that? because if you do somebody at PP is going down!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #347
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by minnie616 View Post
    It seems that many complaints about Gosnells clinc were made over the years and yet authorities ignored them.
    Many groups and people share responsibility for this outrage and it appears that they didn't want to get involved in the 'abortion debate' or be accused of being "Right Wing" or become involved in a "War Against Women". Of course the real war against women was taking place in Gosnell's Women's Health Clinic, yet they still remained silent.

  8. #348
    Sage
    minnie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,941

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    After reviewing the Grand Jury report it looks like even if workers at Planned Parenthood reported that they recieved complints about Gosnell's clinic they may never have been turned over to the Grand Jury.

    Please read the bottom of page 144 and the top of page 145.

    It tells about the Doctor who hand delivered his complaint to the Office of the Penn. Sec. of Health. Apparently the Health Dept. had no record of that complaint.Dr.Schwarz told the Grand Jury he did not know what happened to his complaint.

    We are very troubled that state health Officials ignored this respected physician's complaint...
    If Dr. Schwarz's complaint did not trigger an inspection we are convinced that none would...
    It suggests to us that there may have been many more complaints that were never turned over to the Grand Jury.
    http://www.phila.gov/districtattorne...ensmedical.pdf
    Last edited by minnie616; 04-26-13 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Typo
    When it comes to matters of reproduce health, Politicians and the religious dogma of another faith should never interfere with religious liberty of an individual or her faith.

  9. #349
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    No it doesn't. You don't get excused from reporting a crime because you assumed someone else would.

    Planned Parenthood didn't report Gosnell because they knew that the truth would be damaging to their cause.

    They were OK with letting it happen because, in the end, they dehumanized the victims anyway.
    There is no evidence that PP knew of any crime.

    You can't demonstrate the moral superiority of your position by lying about PP
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #350
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Protect patients on a community level = public health. That's not what you were talking about before. At least, it's not what you said
    No, it fits in fine with what I argued earlier

    And encouraging people to report fulfills that obligation
    I disagree and outlined the reasons why. Your response has been to go "no" without outlining a reason why

    And because we don't know the specifics, it's ridiculous to make any conclusions as to their obligation to report.
    We know the general nature of the facility and that planned parenthood thought they were actionable. So yes, given what we know, planned parenthood was morally and professionally obligated to report such things, even if not legally so.

    In fact, I find it absolutely amazing that anyone would argue against this.

Page 35 of 53 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •