Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 523

Thread: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

  1. #241
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Sangha, if you have some ideological need to act as if it's impossible for an organization to summarize the complaints of multiple witnesses, and pass it on to another party, I don't know what to tell you.
    Once again, you continue to explain exactly what PP should have been filing complaints about. Unless you have more detailed information, and are for some reason keeping it secret, all you know is that PP knew that some women had complaints.

    So tell us, what should PP's summary have sounded like?

    "Several women have complained about Gosnell"???
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #242
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    It would be against the law for PP to report anything about the treatment and observations of its' patients
    Actually HIPAA individual identities and personal health information. Passing along such a complaint needs not include anything that endangers such privacy rights

    And you continue to refuse specifying exactly what PP should have complained about.
    We have heard multiple complaints about the Gosnell facility concerning "fill in the blank"


    PP wasn't an eyewitness. They only had second hand accounts.
    he called the eyewitness complaints to PP "hearsay"

  3. #243
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    you're assuming the complaints consisted solely of "stuff happened". I'm basing the fact they urged these women to report it, that the complaints were more detailed than "stuff happened"
    No, the only people making assumptions are the ones who want to dishonestly claim that PP did something wrong, even though they have no evidence.

    But since you now claim to have facts, please feel free to tell us exactly what PP should have reported aside from "Gosnell is doing something wrong"
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #244
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    1.)first lets set things back to which i first replied.

    2.)first the NRA, as far as i know never been involved in any actives, which has been questioned by authorities. so for anyone to drag the NRA into any thing parallel to this is ridiculous.


    3.)the below as an admission of problems going on.

    4.)do you think that after this story broke, that Pennsylvania president and CEO Dayle Steinberg was going to admit, "yes we knew illegal activity was going on".

    5.)that would be a felony if she said that., and she would be guilty of a crime, for not reporting it...no one can admit they knew, or its jail for them.



    Pennsylvania president and CEO Dayle Steinberg (((((admitted ))))this week at a fundraiser that the abortion business knew of the problems at Gosnell’s Philadelphia abortion facility.
    1.) no need to do that because that has NOTHING to do with my question, its irrelevant.
    2.) see 1.)
    3.) yes and these problems were complaints, nothing else as far as we know
    4.) dont know, probably not but how does that factually provide any information? it doesnt
    5.) thanks for this info and i agree it should be criminal if they knew but again, i asked you for proof of your claim and this has nothing to do with that question or providing proof.
    6.) yes we have gone over this, this proves NOTHING unless one dishonestly assumes and guess what it means. Theres no FACTS of know there was ILLEGAL things going on.

    want an example?

    me and a few of my friends when asked about a couple we knew all ADMITTED that we knew the couple was having PROBLEMS, we all ADMITTED that we were AWARE there ware PROBLEMS with their marriage.

    turns out those problems were the girl cheated and the guy became a woman beater. NONE OF US KNEW THAT.

    but we did know they had PROBLEMS.

    sorry its dishonest and nonsensical to think that sentence means anything other than what it actually says. Its a large ASSUMPTION to draw the conclusion that the article/thread title does.

    but again, if there is proof that PP did factually know!

    then sombody got some explainin' to doooo
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #245
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Actually HIPAA individual identities and personal health information. Passing along such a complaint needs not include anything that endangers such privacy rights
    Wrong. HIPAA does more than just protect identities and personal health info.

    And you continue to avoid explaining exactly what PP should have complained about

    We have heard multiple complaints about the Gosnell facility concerning "fill in the blank"




    he called the eyewitness complaints to PP "hearsay"
    No, he called anything PP had to report "hearsay"
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  6. #246
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by minnie616 View Post
    I highy doubt it.

    One only needs to go on the internet or ask a friend who can use the intenet to find out what clinics perfoms abortions after the first 20 weeks.

    This link has a state by state listing at the bottom of the page.

    Late Abortion Clinics: Late Term Abortion Clinics specialists in late-term abortions
    did you quote the right post? I'm assuming you're responding to the one where I mentioned the earlier accusations about other clinics stearing patients towards Gosnell. If so, then information being available through other means doesn't indicate that professionals would also not do the same.

    Also, the accusation concerned abortions procedures that were illegal under PA and federal law. So I am unsure people are advertising these services online

  7. #247
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) no need to do that because that has NOTHING to do with my question, its irrelevant.
    2.) see 1.)
    3.) yes and these problems were complaints, nothing else as far as we know
    4.) dont know, probably not but how does that factually provide any information? it doesnt
    5.) thanks for this info and i agree it should be criminal if they knew but again, i asked you for proof of your claim and this has nothing to do with that question or providing proof.
    6.) yes we have gone over this, this proves NOTHING unless one dishonestly assumes and guess what it means. Theres no FACTS of know there was ILLEGAL things going on.

    want an example?

    me and a few of my friends when asked about a couple we knew all ADMITTED that we knew the couple was having PROBLEMS, we all ADMITTED that we were AWARE there ware PROBLEMS with their marriage.

    turns out those problems were the girl cheated and the guy became a woman beater. NONE OF US KNEW THAT.

    but we did know they had PROBLEMS.

    sorry its dishonest and nonsensical to think that sentence means anything other than what it actually says. Its a large ASSUMPTION to draw the conclusion that the article/thread title does.

    but again, if there is proof that PP did factually know!

    then sombody got some explainin' to doooo
    i will just restate this again.

    PP has admitted it knew of problems, but PP has to stated "ignorance" when it comes to what happened at the clinic.

    they cannot admit they knew of an illegal activity or it dooms the people and the organization as a whole.

    how? do you know of problems at the clinic, and then say......we are ignorant on what went on there.

  8. #248
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    i will just restate this again.

    PP has admitted it knew of problems, but PP has to stated "ignorance" when it comes to what happened at the clinic.

    they cannot admit they knew of an illegal activity or it dooms the people and the organization as a whole.

    how? do you know of problems at the clinic, and then say......we are ignorant on what went on there.
    PP has never said it knew of anything illegal with Gosnells practice
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #249
    Curmudgeon


    LowDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,551
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by GEIxBattleRifle View Post
    1. It's doesn't matter if the being in question is human because in the future artificial life and extraterrestrial life when found will have these characteristics and they won't be human. So all is it human talk is stupid at best.
    Well, we ought to wait and see how extraterrestrials regard us before giving them rights.

    2. Actually no it wouldn't demented and retarded people are sentient beings and have a mind meaning they're neurologically active. Most find killing non human animals wrong because they're sentient and have a mind as well so the retarded and demented will fit in this criteria. But note as well that the retarded and demented are not 3. capable of comprehending a future of some sort and have not 4. put direct value on their existence so killing them would be wrong but not as wrong as killing a being with 3 and 4.
    But the unborn are neurologically active, with brains, after a certain point which is actually very early on, still in the first trimester.

    I am just saying when the unborn are aborted 99% of the time, they have none of the characteristics I told you so it's not wrong to kill them before they have these characteristics in my view. Plus human abortions keeps the population under control and keeps the environment healthy
    No, this isn't correct if you go by "neurologically active" and possessing a "mind" by which I presume you mean functioning brain.

    Baby killing is the law of the land. Planned parenthood was originally all about keeping specific populations under control, by which it was meant undesireable populations like non-whites and the mentally ill and deformed. From that day to this Planned Parenthood has been focused mainly on these populations, and with great success.

    It's not complicated. We just decided to let people kill babies who were inconvienent or unwanted. That's really all there is to it. All this stuff about neurologically active and so on is just so much lame-assed BS rationalization.

    Don' you worry none. They ain't gonna change dat law no MATTER what. Yo can going on killing babies to yo heart's content, active neurological systems, functioning minds and all.

    Besides which, there are, as you point out, certain utilitarian benefits from the practice. I'm especially fond of the way in which liberals are so much more likely to get abortions. From all the talk about how demographics are going to disadvantage conservatives the chattering class has missed the demograpic disaster that they themselves face in terms of very low birth rates.

    "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." --HL Mencken

  10. #250
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    PP has never said it knew of anything illegal with Gosnells practice
    if they did, those saying it would go to jail.

Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •