Page 24 of 53 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 523

Thread: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

  1. #231
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    Women who had undergone abortions were generally not willing to send all of this information to Harrisburg. When representatives of one of the organizations tried to file a complaint with the Board of Medicine on behalf of the women, they were allegedly told that they could not file a third-party complaint.
    So PP couldn't even file a complaint if they wanted to? That seems more a failure of state services than one of PP

  2. #232
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    At the Gosnell facility? Geeze, take your pic
    Nice dodge. Maybe someday, you'll actually tell us what PP should have specifically complained about.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #233
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Wouldn't pp having multiple patiant complaints about Gosnell be actually knowing something about his practice?s
    All they would knowo is that multiple people had complaints. It doesn't indicate any specific knowledge of wrongdoing, which explains why you continue to dodge explaining exactly what PP should have complained about
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #234
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Nice dodge. Maybe someday, you'll actually tell us what PP should have specifically complained about.
    Sangha, if you have some ideological need to act as if it's impossible for an organization to summarize the complaints of multiple witnesses, and pass it on to another party, I don't know what to tell you.

  5. #235
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    1.)It wasn't really a long post

    2.)Well, which is why I wrote "likely", not is". Being that if the complaints concerned certain procedures and treatments, that signs of such would be visible on examination

    3.)You don't really seem to understand the nature of moral and ethics. They are derived from facts, not facts themselves

    4.)No, eyewitness accounts would be "factual" accounts of the event

    5.)Which is why I mentioned professional and ethical obligations ...


    6.)I can't even make sense of this. But I am clearly asserting they had a professional and ethical obligation to report it themselves




    7.)actually your own definition contradicts you

    ". Unverified information heard or received from another; rumor."
    rumor is generally understood as second hand information. Information that isn't accounted by a direct witness

    " Law Evidence based on the reports of others rather than the personal knowledge of a witness and therefore generally not admissible as testimony."
    The above, which is more applicable, also makes that clear

    8.)No one claimed it was, and such really has nothing to do with them reporting such complaints to a proper agency, who would investigate the matter. Not merely declare his guilt based on such a report



    9.) No, an eyewitness report is not hearsay. That is even made clear in your provided definition
    1.) longer than it ever needs to be since the facts i stated wont change and you want to discuss somethign i never said
    2.) that MIGHT be true but again, no evidence of that. but i agree if there was FACTUAL evidence something more should have been done. Currently we dont have that
    3.)I understand them fine, i understand you are presenting your OPINION of what yu think PPs morals and ethics should and nothing else.
    You seem to think i should just simply agree with your opinion. I dont not currently as per the fact that we have.
    4.) no they are not as the dictionary proves you wrong its hearsay.
    Hey everybody Dr, chuckles punched me in the arm, i seen it with my own two eyes. is that factual? i claim to seen it
    5.) yes you did but yet you havent provided anything that says your opinion is factually right?
    by all means if you can provided something concrete that says "verbal complaints" need to be reported then again, im on board, PP is at least in violation of protocol.
    But until then i can jump onto what seems like a witch hunt in my opinion.

    6.) which you have yet to define, you are guessing what those obligations are as far as i can tell.
    and it means what you are trying to debate has nothing to do with my original OP that you quoted but this isnt anything new for you, its just your style, im also not knocking you for it either, dont take it that way, its just something ive seen you do many times.

    I make a point about a and b, you replay sorta talking about A and B but then ask all types of questions about C.

    must be just your want or need to debate no biggie

    if you are still confused what that means is you are debating whether they should have reported it based on morals and opinions even though it was just complaints. I couldnt care less about that, what i said was two facts. The thread title is wrong/mislead currently and theres no evidence that PP factually knew anything besides there were complaints.

    7.) no its not a contradiction me at all LMAO
    and like i said "law" doesnt apply, PP is not a court room. SO you are wrong, what the ladies said is hearsay

    8.) which is exactly why as far as PP its concerned its factually hearsay as support by the definition of the word

    9.) it is in this instance as already proven by definition no matter how you tried to spin the definition and failed.
    PP heard what the ladis said and it might not be true, thats hearsay
    hearsay n - definition in American English Dictionary - Cambridge Dictionary Online
    information you have heard that might or might not be true:

    as far as PP is concerned theres no reason to take the complaints as fact, none
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #236
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    All they would knowo is that multiple people had complaints. It doesn't indicate any specific knowledge of wrongdoing, which explains why you continue to dodge explaining exactly what PP should have complained about
    you're assuming the complaints consisted solely of "stuff happened". I'm basing the fact they urged these women to report it, that the complaints were more detailed than "stuff happened"

  7. #237
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    There would also likely be their observation and treatments of the patients in question.
    It would be against the law for PP to report anything about the treatment and observations of its' patients

    But even just multiple complaints, from a number of different patients, would seem to more than justify reporting such to the authorities.

    Such reporting isn't some huge burden



    right, no one claimed they were. What was claimed was that they had a professional and moral obligation to report such to the complaint department
    And you continue to refuse specifying exactly what PP should have complained about.

    "There are bad things happening at Gosnells' clinic"




    well, we would need to look at a situation with multiple complaints from a number of different individuals to the point they were encouraging women to file a complaint with the department of health, and one sole complaint that may simply involve style of treatment (nothing actually illegal or actionable).




    If you want to claim that multiple complaints from eye witnesses and victims do not amount to reason for concern there is no point in continuing this discussion.

    Also, hearsay would be second hand accounts, not accounts by eyewitnesses
    PP wasn't an eyewitness. They only had second hand accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #238
    Sage
    minnie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,953

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    if they were telling women to report it to the health board, that would seem to indicate they knew of illegal or actionable activities. And, again, Hearsay isn't an eyewitness accounting of something.

    Naturally knowing of illegal or actionable activities does not mean they were aware of the entire scope of such by Gosnell, but it would indicate knowledge of such on some level
    I highy doubt it.

    One only needs to go on the internet or ask a friend who can use the intenet to find out what clinics perfoms abortions after the first 20 weeks.

    This link has a state by state listing at the bottom of the page.

    Late Abortion Clinics: Late Term Abortion Clinics specialists in late-term abortions
    When it comes to matters of reproduce health, Politicians and the religious dogma of another faith should never interfere with religious liberty of an individual or her faith.

  9. #239
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    So PP couldn't even file a complaint if they wanted to? That seems more a failure of state services than one of PP

    PP has admitted it knew of problems, but PP has to stated "ignorance" when it comes to what happened at the clinic.

    they cannot admit they knew of an illegal activity or it dooms the people and the organization as a whole.

    how? do you know of problems at the clinic, and then say......we are ignorant on what went on there.

  10. #240
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    if they were telling women to report it to the health board, that would seem to indicate they knew of illegal or actionable activities. And, again, Hearsay isn't an eyewitness accounting of something.

    Naturally knowing of illegal or actionable activities does not mean they were aware of the entire scope of such by Gosnell, but it would indicate knowledge of such on some level
    No, it doesn't indicate that. All it indicates is that they knew some women have complaints. You can imagine whatever you want, but pretending that your imagination is true is dishonest.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Page 24 of 53 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •