Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 523

Thread: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

  1. #211
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    any factual evidence yet that PP actually knew anything about this doctor besides some people had complaints or is the thread title/article title still misleading and false?
    Wouldn't pp having multiple patiant complaints about Gosnell be actually knowing something about his practice? It's a rather strange distinction your making, especially when the required action was nothing more than making a report with some type of oversight committee, professional organization, or applicable authorities

  2. #212
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,797

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Wouldn't pp having multiple patiant complaints about Gosnell be actually knowing something about his practice? It's a rather strange distinction your making, especially when the required action was nothing more than making a report with some type of oversight committee, professional organization, or applicable authorities
    no, it would know that there were complaints, not actually and factually what was going on.

    PP isnt the compliant department.

    Like i said earlier, i personally have bashed doctors/nurses to other doctors/nurses and at times they agreed with me and verbally said that doesnt seem right or thats wrong or theres no reason to do that and i highly doubt anything was done because why would they?

    they arent a complaint department.

    Now if there was factual evidence that would be different, so the distinction isnt strange at all, its factual.

    the distinction is between facts and hearsay.

    and my point is PP had no facts to report.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #213
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    no, it would know that there were complaints, not actually and factually what was going on.
    There would also likely be their observation and treatments of the patients in question. But even just multiple complaints, from a number of different patients, would seem to more than justify reporting such to the authorities.

    Such reporting isn't some huge burden

    PP isnt the compliant department.
    right, no one claimed they were. What was claimed was that they had a professional and moral obligation to report such to the complaint department

    Like i said earlier, i personally have bashed doctors/nurses to other doctors/nurses and at times they agreed with me and verbally said that doesnt seem right or thats wrong or theres no reason to do that and i highly doubt anything was done because why would they?
    well, we would need to look at a situation with multiple complaints from a number of different individuals to the point they were encouraging women to file a complaint with the department of health, and one sole complaint that may simply involve style of treatment (nothing actually illegal or actionable).


    Now if there was factual evidence that would be different, so the distinction isnt strange at all, its factual.

    the distinction is between facts and hearsay.
    If you want to claim that multiple complaints from eye witnesses and victims do not amount to reason for concern there is no point in continuing this discussion.

    Also, hearsay would be second hand accounts, not accounts by eyewitnesses

  4. #214
    Sage
    minnie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,947

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    depending on the validity of the OP, this seems more PR than anything
    It sounds to me like Gosnell induced labor in women who had late term pregnancies and then murdered the babies if they were born alive.

    I do not know of any pro abortions rights person or group who would not condem what apparently went on in the Gosnell clinic.

    Anyone pro choice or pro life person or organization should condem the murder of born babies viable or non viable.

    I think the thought of what he did should sicken all of us.

    I support late term abortions only in the extreme cases where the life or irreparable harm to a major bodily function will take place if the pregnancy contines,where the fetus is already dead from natural causes, will be stillborn or is so malformed it would only live a few minutes or hours.

    In those extreme cases the legal abortionist makes sure the fetus is dead before removing it from the womb.
    When it comes to matters of reproduce health, Politicians and the religious dogma of another faith should never interfere with religious liberty of an individual or her faith.

  5. #215
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,797

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    1.)There would also likely be their observation and treatments of the patients in question.
    2.) But even just multiple complaints, from a number of different patients, would seem to more than justify reporting such to the authorities.

    Such reporting isn't some huge burden



    3.)right, no one claimed they were. What was claimed was that they had a professional and moral obligation to report such to the complaint department



    4.)well, we would need to look at a situation with multiple complaints from a number of different individuals to the point they were encouraging women to file a complaint with the department of health, and one sole complaint that may simply involve style of treatment (nothing actually illegal or actionable).




    5.)If you want to claim that multiple complaints from eye witnesses and victims do not amount to reason for concern there is no point in continuing this discussion.

    6.)Also, hearsay would be second hand accounts, not accounts by eyewitnesses
    really this long post in hopes of changing the fact that PP wasnt factually aware of any wrong doing? LOL
    the thread title is currently factually not CURRENTLY true.

    ill play for a little while but the facts arent going to change, you are free to have any opinion you like but thats all it is.

    1.) maybe, i see no facts to support this.
    if 5 different patients came in and had their legs removed when they needed their arms removed (just an example) of course that would probably warrant some investigation but i see nothing that suggests this happened.

    2.) you are welcome to this opinion but nothing makes it fact and nothing makes the thread title fact

    3.) again, opinion based on what we know, per what what we know they had no facts to report, they did tell the woman if they have complaints what they should do.

    4.) I agree which is why the thread title isnt true and it seems they meet their legal obligations as far as we have evidence of

    5.) its not a claim its factual unless you can prove otherwise, who said PP had no concern? they did what they should have, told the woman to file complaints, so feel free to end the discussion because my point that i actually said still stands and what you are trying to have a debate about is meaningless to anythign i said.

    the thread title is currently not true, that could change but currently there's no evidence to support it and as far as anybody knows PP was not factually aware of anything besides complaints.

    6.) also hearsay can in fact be Information received from other people that cannot be adequately substantiated, Unverified information heard or received from another.

    https://www.google.com/search?num=30...w=1582&bih=829
    hearsay - definition of hearsay by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

    now in court you would be right, but a check-up room at PP is not a court room, so in this case the term is 100% accurate.

    what the people said was hearsay and nothing more.

    Let me know if you want to discuss what i actually said because i couldnt care less about your opinion that they should have reported the hearsay to somebody. You are free to have it.
    Last edited by AGENT J; 04-25-13 at 04:47 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #216
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by minnie616 View Post
    It sounds to me like Gosnell induced labor in women who had late term pregnancies and then murdered the babies if they were born alive.

    I do not know of any pro abortions rights person or group who would not condem what apparently went on in the Gosnell clinic.
    one of the earlier accusations was that clinics were sending patients to Gosnell knowing that he would do illegal procedures. Which I don't think is impossible, though I would like to see evidence for it

  7. #217
    Curmudgeon


    LowDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,552
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by GEIxBattleRifle View Post
    No you can't kill him because he is a sentient being with a mind plus most importantly capable of comprehending a future of some sort and has put direct value on his own existence

    99% of the time when the unborn are killed they have none of the characteristics I told you. Until something is part of our social fabric which your 26 year old cousin obviously is part of human typically don't care for it.

    Think why for example non human animals are giving more consideration most of the time then the unborn.
    Ok, so creatures who are not sentient beings with minds capable of comprehending a future of some sort and have not put direct value on their own existence are not human and can be killed.

    This would include most demented or retarded people and Democrats. But I repeat myself.

    "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." --HL Mencken

  8. #218
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    So under this logic we can charge the NRA and gun dealers with negligence also? Oh yeah, the right does not like their hypocricy pointed out.
    sorry but your argument does not work.

    planned-parenthood, knew things which were illegal were going on, and did nothing to stop it by reporting it.

    if the NRA knew of illegal gun-running or acts which violates the law, then your argument would be valid

  9. #219
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,797

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    sorry but your argument does not work.

    planned-parenthood, knew things which were illegal were going on, and did nothing to stop it by reporting it.

    if the NRA knew of illegal gun-running or acts which violates the law, then your argument would be valid
    can you provide a link to this because if true they are in hot water
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #220
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    can you provide a link to this because if true they are in hot water
    the beginning of the story.

    Planned Parenthood has already been connected to Kermit Gosnell in one way — via a grisly abortion experiment he conducted on women back in the 1970s.

    But Planned Parenthood Southeast Pennsylvania president and CEO Dayle Steinberg (((((admitted ))))this week at a fundraiser that the abortion business knew of the problems at Gosnell’s Philadelphia abortion facility.

    Apparently Planned Parenthood did not report it to the state health department or other state or local officials who could have done something about it. Instead, it appears the abortion giant left it up to women Gosnell injured or traumatized to make public officials aware of his House of Horrors.

Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •