Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 523

Thread: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

  1. #111
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,855

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Did they define the term 'murder'?

    Perhaps you should think for yourself and the actual meaning of words rather than having to refer to 'a higher authority'.
    Perhaps you could prove anything you say? Not citing racist blogs would be a great first start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Doesn't make either one de facto wrong either

    Morals are not "de facto" right or wrong. They are subjective
    The taking of an innocent life is pretty much universally condemned. Or at least that used to be the case.

  3. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Perhaps you could prove anything you say? Not citing racist blogs would be a great first start.
    What 'racist blog' is that???

  4. #114
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Did they define the term 'murder'?

    Perhaps you should think for yourself and the actual meaning of words rather than having to refer to 'a higher authority'.
    They determined what the word person, as used in the constitution, meant.

    Abortion is legal. It is not murder
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #115
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,355

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    I get so tired of the "they can't live on their own so they aren't really people" crap.

    A day old baby can't live on his own.
    A 3-month old baby can't live on his own.
    A 2 year old can't live on his own.
    A 10 year old can't live on his own.

    Heck - many adults can't live without sucking the teat of the government everyday.


  6. #116
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Did they define the term 'murder'?

    Perhaps you should think for yourself and the actual meaning of words rather than having to refer to 'a higher authority'.
    yes they did, its the only way to factually define it legally LMAO

    has nothgin to do with higher authority it about understanding facts and relaity and not being dishonest, biased or ignorant to facts.

    all other made up definitions are flat out wrong or at best a subjective opinion

    so in the end abortion is not factually not murder.

    Not sure why this fact bothers you but denying this fact wont do anything to change it. Yesterday it was a fact, to day its a fact and tomorrow it will be a fact
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #117
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,855

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    What 'racist blog' is that???
    violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com

    muslimrapewave.wordpress.com

    barenakedislam.com

    Some sites you cited just a few minutes ago. Short memory eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  8. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    yes, and it's just another thing he can't talk about

    women...

    another is---terrorism

    or muslim, or jihad

    he can't talk about guns...

    well, he can, but only if he wants to look like a loser

    he can't talk about global warming

    he can't really go gay marriage, cuz he aint goin nowhere

    he can try to stand there and brag, but you know how they are

    he wants to talk about universal preschool (and his cigarette tax)---but it's so small (in our existential era) it looks really dumb

    he wants immigration, but his only chance is if he stays far away

    the gang of 8 gotta do it, and if they do rubio will be as big a winner as barack

    all that's left is TAXES

    and he can't even really go, "tax the rich," anymore

    not after all the stories about the hits hammering all the way down to the MIDDLE CLASS

    politico's top story this morning (for example): Taxes: President Obama's budget would hit middle class - Steven Sloan - POLITICO.com

    huffpo yesterday: Obama Budget Plan Results In 'Back Door' Tax Increase For Middle-Class Households

    he wants to tax the internets, now

    america has never seen such a taxer

    nor such a spender

    even his faa furlough and flight delay gambit backfired

    republicans called out that he added a half billion dollar SUSTAINABILITY PROGRAM he's protecting

    at the expense of safety and convenience

    Blame game soars as air travel snarls - Burgess Everett - POLITICO.com

    very ugly, he can't come out unbloodied

    he'll be forced to drop it too---sequester

    he has succeeded in marginalizing himself against the issues

    and events are unequivocally NOT cooperating
    But there is little anyone can do about it until the mid term elections.

    This is macabre also. He calls the Little Rock shooting of two soldiers by a Muslim who murdered them in the name of Islam a “criminal act” and the Fort Hood shooting “workplace violence.” No terrorism on his watch!

    He's an embarrassment.

  9. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com

    muslimrapewave.wordpress.com

    barenakedislam.com

    Some sites you cited just a few minutes ago. Short memory eh?
    Racism against whom? I doubt that you're just high on life.

  10. #120
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    But there is little anyone can do about it until the mid term elections.

    This is macabre also. He calls the Little Rock shooting of two soldiers by a Muslim who murdered them in the name of Islam a “criminal act” and the Fort Hood shooting “workplace violence.” No terrorism on his watch!

    He's an embarrassment.
    Are you saying that terrorism is not a criminal act?

Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •