Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 524

Thread: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoist View Post
    Both sides should be absolutely disgusted about what this man did and the complete lack of oversight (apparently, before all this went down, the last state inspection was in 1993!?)
    They should be ashamed but they won't be. Instead they'll debate whether a newborn baby can swim in a toilet or not.

  2. #42
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,512

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    Well, it's not exactly a study we can do is it? What normal person wants to do a study on if a baby can swim right after birth? THE BABY SHOULDN'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT DOING THAT.
    I just don't think its possible. I also think its impossible to flush a newborn down the toilette.

    When my sister had a miscarriage it was flushed down the toilette, but it was about a six week pregnancy.

    I just can't picture the image she is describing.

  3. #43
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,917

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"


  4. #44
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,512

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    Testimony under oath is considered fact until proven otherwise. It is testimony that puts many criminals away is it not?
    Many things presented in a case can put criminals away: DNA evidence, video evidence, a confession, etc. The defense will try to discredit it and debate it. The jury will ultimately decide whose side and argument seems the closest to the truth.

    Misinformation can and has been permitted in the past.

    Just because its heard at a trial doesn't mean its gone through any rigorous study and is a common accepted fact, or the truth as you say.

    At misstrials witnesses can and have recanted their previous testimony.

    And more than likely this statement won't be put to any test for obvious reasons.

  5. #45
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,985

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Simply horrific.

    I don't usually support the death penalty, but Gosnel absolutely deserves it and should be executed according to how unborn children are slaughtered.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  6. #46
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,917

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Simply horrific.

    I don't usually support the death penalty, but Gosnel absolutely deserves it and should be executed according to how unborn children are slaughtered.
    Yes, horrific. As a disclaimer, I oppose the death penalty under all circumstances including this one, but in Gosnell's case, the death penalty is too easy. Lock him away for the rest of his rotten life, hope he lives a very long and healthy life, and surround him with his jars of fetus feet so that he has something to contemplate.

  7. #47
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,512

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    Can you cite the study that shows where scientists have submerged babys in water to see if they attempt to flail their arms? You know, kind of like in the liquid environment they just left in their mothers stomach? Also, haven't you ever seen a preemie? You could definitely get a very small baby to at least get down the toilet.
    If you don't mind, I'd like to stop debating the last issue. Not really something I care to rehash over and over. I'll debate the rest with you all day long. Just not that.
    Don't even resort to asking us to prove a negative. We are simply using common sense and saying the claim is difficult for us to accept as fact.

    I have seen newborn babies in incubators and I don't believe they have muscle development to swim, or even lift their head up. With that being said, I am certain they could be easily drowned, even in the shallow water of a toilette, but it would seem to defy common sense to me that it could be flushed down without problem.


    My sister flushed a six week miscarriage down. In a miscarriage the embryo or fetus comes out dead and not swimming, so that is entirely different. I wonder if this witness is confused or something.

  8. #48
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,985

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Yes, horrific. As a disclaimer, I oppose the death penalty under all circumstances including this one, but in Gosnell's case, the death penalty is too easy. Lock him away for the rest of his rotten life, hope he lives a very long and healthy life, and surround him with his jars of fetus feet so that he has something to contemplate.
    I just want him to get sentenced to death by the methods he used to murder babies and have the court rule it to be "cruel and unusual punishment." Maybe America will have a wakeup call regarding the hell and atrocities that is legalized abortions, especially legalized late term ones.

    If we wouldn't, or legally couldn't, do it to the scum of humanity who are guilty of atrocious acts why should we subject unborn humans to that?
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  9. #49
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Actually we do know you do have to learn to swim and newborns do not have the muscle development or coordination to swim. We also know that you can plug a toilet with a turd so you would never get a conscious baby to flush into the pipes. It sounds like something a first grader would come up with as a lie.
    What are you? Gosnell's defense attorney?

  10. #50
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    It's little sad to see people actually defending this guy.

Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •