Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 524

Thread: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

  1. #421
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,446

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    yes,
    what percentage of pp clinics are located STILL in predominantly people of color communities?

    Planned Parenthood is the black community's worst enemy - | Examiner.com

    why did dr gosnell use the 15 year old anesthesiologist ONLY on his colored patients, with deadly results?
    A lot if early feminists had racist attitudes, including many if the ones beloved by the pro life movement. Much if it could be attributed to the fact they were pissed that black people were freed as slaves, and former slaves suddenly had more rights than they did.

    You could say that they were trying to spring off the white man's anger who were unhappy being equal to their former slaves by saying, "we deserve more rights than those black people."


    It doesn't make all feminism bad.

    I would say the exception were feminist Quaker women, because Quakers were always far more progressive on equal rights. They built the underground railroad and have always been way ahead the rest of society in equal rights.

    Elizabeth Blackwell, the first woman doctor and Lucretia Mott are a few Quaker feminist who come to mind.

  2. #422
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,446

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Ofcourse Tiller was breaking the law...







    The law Tiller broke repeatedly was KSA 65-6703, and avoided prosecution for his crimes through what I believe is protection from the now Sec. of HHS for the Obama administration Kathleen Sebelius
    Was he ever found guilty of breaking any laws?

    Is there medical evidence the women didn't have a medical need?


    What you posted was word of mouth stuff that came from pro life protesters. Its really not enough to prove he was breaking any laws, and he definitely didn't deserve to be murdered.

  3. #423
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    A lot if early feminists had racist attitudes, including many if the ones beloved by the pro life movement. Much if it could be attributed to the fact they were pissed that black people were freed as slaves, and former slaves suddenly had more rights than they did.

    You could say that they were trying to spring off the white man's anger who were unhappy being equal to their former slaves by saying, "we deserve more rights than those black people."


    It doesn't make all feminism bad.

    I would say the exception were feminist Quaker women, because Quakers were always far more progressive on equal rights. They built the underground railroad and have always been way ahead the rest of society in equal rights.

    Elizabeth Blackwell, the first woman doctor and Lucretia Mott are a few Quaker feminist who come to mind.
    The Quakers have a real interesting activist legacy.

  4. #424
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Was he ever found guilty of breaking any laws?

    Is there medical evidence the women didn't have a medical need?
    Games were being played with evidence, and you know that.

    What you posted was word of mouth stuff that came from pro life protesters. Its really not enough to prove he was breaking any laws, and he definitely didn't deserve to be murdered.
    I don't condone the murder of Tiller, anymore than I would his deplorable practices.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #425
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,446

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Games
    were being played with evidence, and you know that.



    I don't condone the murder of Tiller, anymore than I would his deplorable practices.
    I don't have inside information, but know a lot of lifers are not going to approve of anybody performing late term abortion. The accusations don't surprise me.

    His clinic saw violence for years until he was murdered, and none of those protesters nor Bill O Reilley thought to tone it down. So its kind if hard to take their word that he was breaking the law without any significant evidence of doing so. I think its more likely they would make those accusations and assumptions without having sufficient proof themselves, because if they had real evidence he'd be convicted instead in a grave right now.

  6. #426
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    I don't have inside information, but know a lot of lifers are not going to approve of anybody performing late term abortion. The accusations don't surprise me.

    His clinic saw violence for years until he was murdered, and none of those protesters nor Bill O Reilley thought to tone it down. So its kind if hard to take their word that he was breaking the law without any significant evidence of doing so. I think its more likely they would make those accusations and assumptions without having sufficient proof themselves, because if they had real evidence he'd be convicted instead in a grave right now.

    Possibly you missed this part of the articles I posted....Or didn't bother to even read them....

    "In testimony perhaps even less to Monnat’s liking, Kline revealed that in April, 2006, he had gone to Shawnee County District Court Judge Richard Anderson because he had reason to believe that abortion records that he received through subpoena as Attorney General contained evidence of a conspiracy between Tiller and Planned Parenthood to violate the Kansas late-term abortion law. Nevertheless, Kline was ordered to return the Tiller records to then Attorney General Morrison.

    Kline said that he found that Planned Parenthood had referred three women to Tiller for late-term abortions even though the women were over legal threshold of 22 weeks gestation, and that the women did not meet any of the exceptions to the Kansas ban on late-abortions since they had no physical or mental health problems. Judge Anderson later advised Kline to ask Morrison for the three records in question. Kline made the request, but Morrison refused it."

    So Morrison refused to turn over evidence, strange isn't it that it is the same thing you ask for now eh? Now why would a defender of Tiller refuse to turn over evidence like that? So that there remains deniability?

    So tell me SheWolf, are you in favor of aborting babies late term?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #427
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,866

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    I don't have inside information, but know a lot of lifers are not going to approve of anybody performing late term abortion. The accusations don't surprise me.

    His clinic saw violence for years until he was murdered, and none of those protesters nor Bill O Reilley thought to tone it down. So its kind if hard to take their word that he was breaking the law without any significant evidence of doing so. I think its more likely they would make those accusations and assumptions without having sufficient proof themselves, because if they had real evidence he'd be convicted instead in a grave right now.
    It's not just pro-lifers who oppose late-term/partial-birth abortions. A majority of states have bans of one sort or another. Late termination of pregnancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    You're right that Tiller was never convicted, but this was because of a loophole in Kansas law which no longer exists. The grand jury which reviewed Tiller's case addressed this loophole because it was the reason it couldn't indict.

  8. #428
    Sage

    Scrabaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,547

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    I call bovine excrement on this. Babies can't swim and wouldn't even know to get out of the water.

  9. #429
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Primitive reflexes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    The swimming reflex involves placing an infant face down in a pool of water. The infant will begin to paddle and kick in a swimming motion. The reflex disappears between 4–6 months. Despite the infant displaying a normal response by paddling and kicking, placing them in water can be a very risky procedure. Infants can swallow a large amount of water while performing this task, therefore caregivers should proceed with caution. It is advisable to postpone swimming lessons for infants until they are at least three months old, because infants submerged in water can die from water intoxication.

  10. #430
    Fourum Addmean
    shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Land of the sodomizers
    Last Seen
    03-18-16 @ 09:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,758

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    I didn't learn how to swim until I was 13 years old.
    Either I'm right or you're wrong.

Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •