Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 524

Thread: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

  1. #411
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    april , 2009, two months into obama's presidency

    President Obama's health secretary nominee got nearly three times as much political money from a controversial abortion doctor as she told senators.

    The Health and Human Services Department said Monday that the omission was an oversight that Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius would correct.

    In a response to questions from the Senate Finance Committee made public last week, Sebelius wrote that she received $12,450 between 1994-2001 from Dr. George Tiller, one of the nation's few late-term abortion providers.

    But in addition to those campaign donations, records reviewed by The Associated Press show that Tiller gave at least $23,000 more from 2000-2002 to a political action committee Sebelius established while insurance commissioner to raise money for fellow Democrats.

    Sebelius did not tell senators about that additional money, although Sen. Jon Kyl, R-Ariz., asked specifically about any Tiller donations to her PAC.

    "There was an oversight in the initial answer provided to the committee," HHS spokesman Nick Papas said Monday. "Obviously donations to the PAC are a matter of public record. The governor is updating the answer to this question and will resubmit it to the committee."
    HHS Nominee Gov. Kathleen Sebelius Lowballed Abortion Doctor's Donations | Fox News

  2. #412
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    I said that about Tiller.
    You're right. I apologize.

  3. #413
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Just so everyone is clear who PP is
    yes, what percentage of pp clinics are located STILL in predominantly people of color communities?

    Planned Parenthood is the black community's worst enemy - | Examiner.com

    why did dr gosnell use the 15 year old anesthesiologist ONLY on his colored patients, with deadly results?

  4. #414
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post

    how is this related to the discussion?

  5. #415
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Prof, why not stick to the topic of discussion, as opposed to randomly spamming cut and pastes?

  6. #416
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Tiller was a murderer also...
    yes, and one with connections to this white house

    HHS Nominee Gov. Kathleen Sebelius Lowballed Abortion Doctor's Donations | Fox News

  7. #417
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    This [Gosnell case] has disturbing implications for late-term abortions. It suggests that sometimes those fetuses are delivered alive. Worse, it hints at what we might be doing inside the womb to ensure that the other ones aren't.
    dailybeast above

    are skulls being crushed in a clinic near you?

    why can't barack hussein obama come out against scissors?

  8. #418
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,512

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Tiller was a murderer also....


    Just so everyone is clear who PP is, and who founded them...
    You would call any abortion provider a murder, but you cannot compare Tiller to person being discussed. Tiller has never been found to have broken laws or regulations, and since he was a late term abortion provider his patients were all in medical need of getting an abortion. Do you know anything that can dispute that?


    Calling people murders like that has serious consequences, as show by the murder of Tiller himself. Watch what you say.

    Really, post something that shows he broke laws or regulations or that his patients and/or the fetus didn't have cited medical conditions as the reason for obtaining a late term abortion.

  9. #419
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    You would call any abortion provider a murder, but you cannot compare Tiller to person being discussed. Tiller has never been found to have broken laws or regulations, and since he was a late term abortion provider his patients were all in medical need of getting an abortion. Do you know anything that can dispute that?


    Calling people murders like that has serious consequences, as show by the murder of Tiller himself. Watch what you say.

    Really, post something that shows he broke laws or regulations or that his patients and/or the fetus didn't have cited medical conditions as the reason for obtaining a late term abortion.
    Ofcourse Tiller was breaking the law...

    very-pregnant young mothers as they were going into Tiller’s killing center, one after another, to have their babies killed-sometimes for such trivial reasons as, “I want to go to a rock concert, and this baby would get in the way.”
    Another young mother got a late abortion from Tiller because of an upcoming PROM!
    Unbelievable, but true!!!
    Yet another far-along mother told one of our sidewalk counselors that she and her baby were perfectly healthy, but she was getting an abortion for financial reasons.
    I’m not making this up! Those are some of the actual reasons given by some of Tiller’s patients!
    The problem is, Kansas law FORBIDS the killing of a pre-born baby after 21 weeks gestation for ANY reason other than to save the life of the mother, or if the pregnancy would cause her a “substantial and irreversible impairment of a major bodily function.”
    George Tiller KNOWS this all too well.
    And yet, he gladly kills perfectly healthy third-trimester babies in the wombs of perfectly healthy mothers ALL THE TIME-and he charges as much as $10,000 – $20,000 each!!!

    You Can Help Put George Tiller In Prison!
    Wichita, KS – The hearing in a motion to suppress evidence against late-term abortionist George R. Tiller resumed today after a six week break. Tiller is charged with 19 counts of having committed illegal late-term abortions.
    However, the casual observer might have thought that it was instead Kline who was on trial as he took the stand and testified for most of the day. Kline’s successor, Paul Morrison, actually filed the charges that Tiller now faces.
    Tiller’s attorney, Dan Monnat, engaged in questioning that ran the gamut from boring and irrelevant to aggressive, offensive, and demeaning. Kline handled Monnet’s sometimes insulting questioning with grace and dignity.
    In testimony perhaps even less to Monnat’s liking, Kline revealed that in April, 2006, he had gone to Shawnee County District Court Judge Richard Anderson because he had reason to believe that abortion records that he received through subpoena as Attorney General contained evidence of a conspiracy between Tiller and Planned Parenthood to violate the Kansas late-term abortion law. Nevertheless, Kline was ordered to return the Tiller records to then Attorney General Morrison.
    Kline said that he found that Planned Parenthood had referred three women to Tiller for late-term abortions even though the women were over legal threshold of 22 weeks gestation, and that the women did not meet any of the exceptions to the Kansas ban on late-abortions since they had no physical or mental health problems. Judge Anderson later advised Kline to ask Morrison for the three records in question. Kline made the request, but Morrison refused it.

    Hearing Reveals Tiller/Planned Parenthood Conspiracy To Break The Law

    The law Tiller broke repeatedly was KSA 65-6703, and avoided prosecution for his crimes through what I believe is protection from the now Sec. of HHS for the Obama administration Kathleen Sebelius

    Sebelius is perhaps the most rabidly pro-abortion governor in the United States, and has a long history in Kansas of blocking common-sense legislation that would have protected women from unregulated and unaccountable abortion mills. She has also been caught impeding efforts to hold abortionists accountable to the law.
    “Sebelius is joined at the hip with the abortion industry,” said Operation Rescue President Troy Newman. “She owes them her political career and has been more than willing to pay them back with personal favors that have shielded them from legislation and criminal prosecution. Her corrupt abortion politics make her unfit to serve.”
    Extremist Support For Abortion
    Sebelius has long been an avid supporter of the most radical abortion policies.
    In an interview published twenty years ago on October 29, 1989, in the Wichita Eagle, Sebelius, who was then a member of the Kansas House of Representatives said, “I think for me and a lot of other people, there are certain inalienable rights established for a person, but those are not applied in utero.”
    Sebelius has ties to late-term abortionist George R. Tiller, who is currently facing 19 criminal counts of having committed illegal late-term abortions. To understand how radical her support for Tiller truly is, it is important to understand what kind of abortion business Tiller operates. Click below to watch a revealing O’Reilly Factor interview with a former Tiller patient.

    Sebelius Unfit For HHS Post – Facts About Her Connections To The Abortion Cartel
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #420
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    how is this related to the discussion?
    SheWolf brought in Tiller.....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •