Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 524

Thread: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

  1. #391
    Educator
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 10:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    675

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    " Abortion mortality rate 0.6 per 100,000."

    Wrong...it's almost 100%. The baby generally dies. Maybe you didn't know that.

  2. #392
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,044

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by hfd View Post
    " Abortion mortality rate 0.6 per 100,000."

    Wrong...it's almost 100%. The baby generally dies. Maybe you didn't know that.
    I don't consider primordial soup to be a baby anymore than you consider a puddle of water to be a lake.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #393
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,044

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    You are right about the Nazi part. I should not have made the comparison and instead kept my thoughts to myself.
    Ah, so most prolific serial killer in American history wasn't emotional. Lolz, are you trolling me bro?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #394
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    And yet, it wasn't "federal" oversight which brought light to such a place, it was the death of 1 person.
    Actually,, no, it was a drug raid ...

    So if this is so common - why don't we have reports of women dying due to illegal abortion practices all over the country?
    I just cited collusion within the medical and regulatory community. From the grand Jury report (pg 212-213):

    We learned of at least five of Gosnell’s patients who were treated for serious
    complications at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP) or Presbyterian
    Hospital, the two closest emergency rooms to the Women’s Medical Society clinic. We
    heard evidence of many more women, whose names we did not learn, who also had to
    seek emergency care after undergoing abortions at Gosnell’s facility. Yet we received no
    complication reports when we subpoenaed documents from DOH.
    The attorney representing HUP doctors before the Grand Jury was able to
    produce only one confirmed report ever made (which raises the question why DOH did
    not turn over this report). That one report was for Semika Shaw, who died at the hospital
    in March 2000. Documents turned over to the Grand Jury show that, following Shaw’s
    death, another hospital attorney, Mary Ellen Nepps, distributed a memo to doctors at
    HUP and Pennsylvania Hospital. The memo reminded the physicians, “in light of some
    recent reports of abortion complications and maternal deaths,” that they were responsible
    for filing reports with DOH in such cases.
    Yet, when Karnamaya Mongar died at HUP nine years later, no report was made.
    Nor did the Grand Jury receive evidence of reports made, other than in Shaw’s case, for
    any of the serious complications that other patients of Gosnell suffered

    Why is it that this case isn't as common as people like nota, cp and Grant want it to be?
    Again, your citing lack of similar incidents, when the system entrusted with discovering such incidents was deeply flawed and ignored reports and direct evidence of wrong doing. Like I said, it's like saying your car never failed inspection, while forgetting to mention it was never inspected


    The right is using this case to shut down clinics if their hallways aren't a certain size.
    No, there were very clear issues with the oversight process here, that are easily recognizable regardless of your views on abortion. Unless you think doctors working to protect death and injury from malpractice, and regulatory agencies purposely ignoring such incidents, isn't a problem.

    You using it for political fodder from the other side of the isle doesn't change that

  5. #395
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by hfd View Post
    " Abortion mortality rate 0.6 per 100,000."

    Wrong...it's almost 100%. The baby generally dies. Maybe you didn't know that.
    the irony is he's citing this figure when one of the problems in this case, that allowed it to fester for so long, was the ingrained attitude of NOT reporting abortion related injuries and death in the medical community

  6. #396
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    08-04-13 @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    459

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    A typical Nazi rationalization. This holocaust in not fictional at all. Many Muslims and left wingers still deny the Jewish Holocaust, and I see the same thing happening here.
    Point of order: right-wing Holocaust denial is a lot more prevalent than the leftish variety, which is negligible.

  7. #397
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    - Clinics are being shut down for things which wouldn't stop private hospitals from carrying out procedures (lost documentation, undertrained staff, skipping paperwork).
    actually, no, prior to the Gosnell case, according to the grand jury report, Abortion clinics were able to operate with less oversight than other outpatient facilities, which have less regulations than hospitals for obvious reasons.

  8. #398
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,505

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Isn't that what happened here despite the pro abortion laws being in place?
    No because this guy actually broke the law

  9. #399
    Struggler
    JayDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,181

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Unborn life is not subhuman. You guys need to stop using so many strawmen.
    It's not a strawman when it's a common argument. You may pretend you don't make that argument, you might actually not do so, but rather a lot of your peers do.

  10. #400
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Ah, so most prolific serial killer in American history wasn't emotional. Lolz, are you trolling me bro?
    All you need do is Google. It's been mentioned many times but perhaps you didn't know it because the MSM and other pro-abortionists have tried to cover it up.

    https://www.google.co.cr/search?q=go...ient=firefox-a

Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •