Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 524

Thread: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

  1. #381
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    You're citing the current lack of evidence as proof that this is an isolated incident, despite the collusion to ignore the issue among the medical and regulatory communities. So let's not act as if your position actually had any intellectual merit
    Hm, lack of evidence? You mean not a single group pro-life or pro-choice keeping track of abortion clinics with similar issues? Not a single group even keeping track of news reports with such clinics? That's not a lack of evidence. That's a giant hole in the case that this incredibly particular case constitutes anything more than an anomaly. As I said, put up the evidence, or shhh.

    Dr. Chuckles, are you willing to put money where your mouth is? I'll bet a platinum donation that nothing substancial comes of this and the only case with anything resembling "swimming" fetuses in the sink is this one. Health slip ups? Sure. Even private hospitals have them. Abortion providers engaging in the same practices as Gosnell? Less than 0.5% of the entire abortion provider demographic. Let's go. I feel like making false outrage groupies look bad.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #382
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Nah. Twice I've had wagers with leftists on political forums, won both times, and they never paid.

    In fact with the way the MSM and abortion groups try to cover things up it would be very difficult to get the information anyway.

    But I take your point the abortionists and their supporters are basically good and honest people. determined to maintain as much cleanliness as possible during their work. It's next to Godliness, right?
    Ah, so you're not willing to stand behind your bull****. Kk Grant, good to know you don't have the conviction or honesty to put your money where your mouth is. Now buzz off. You're flooding the thread's bandwidth with your emotional nonsense.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #383
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Ah, so you're not willing to stand behind your bull****. Kk Grant, good to know you don't have the conviction or honesty to put your money where your mouth is. Now buzz off. You're flooding the thread's bandwidth with your emotional nonsense.
    What BS and emotional nonsense are you referring to?

    Actually I'm as cool as the other side of the pillow.

  4. #384
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    What BS and emotional nonsense are you referring to?

    Actually I'm as cool as the other side of the pillow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    A typical Nazi rationalization. This holocaust in not fictional at all. Many Muslims and left wingers still deny the Jewish Holocaust, and I see the same thing happening here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    It is not my definition. Gosnell murdered enough babies that he has been charged with three counts of murder. It is suspected that he may be the worst serial killer in American history. He is not being charged with performing an abortion.

    Yeah, Tiller the baby killer. It seems Gosnell falls into the same category, and who knows how many more are out there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Then why ask the question when this thread is about the "House of Horrors" and babies in the toilet?
    Nazis, serial killers, holocausts and abortion providers. That's how your contribution to this thread can be summarized.

    You're emotional.

    Now put your money where your mouth is, why won't ya?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #385
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Hm, lack of evidence? You mean not a single group pro-life or pro-choice keeping track of abortion clinics with similar issues?
    you're asserting that such groups would find out other Gosnell's when we have direct evidence that it didn't root out gosnell.


    That's not a lack of evidence.
    Yes it is, when the oversight system, you're citing as proof clearly didn't work. And not only didn't work, but colluded to protect such activities, despite failed inspections, numerous complaints, and a legacy of procedure related injury and death




    Not a single group even keeping track of news reports with such clinics? That's not a lack of evidence. That's a giant hole in the case that this incredibly particular case constitutes anything more than an anomaly. As I said, put up the evidence, or shhh.
    Actually, No, I am pointing out that citing a lack of similar findings by a failed system of oversight doesn't establish this as a "incredibly particular case". It's like saying "we never found a problem at this factory" when you never adequately inspected the factory for potential problems
    Last edited by Dr. Chuckles; 04-28-13 at 04:27 PM.

  6. #386
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    today, the bronx

    In the film, created by the pro-life organization Live Action, an abortion counselor at the Dr. Emily Women’s Health Center in the Bronx explains the gruesome late-term process to an undercover Live Action investigator seeking an abortion at 23 weeks (abortion is legal in New York State until the 24th week.)

    In the video the counselor describes how the “fully grown” fetus will be sucked out with a “sucking tool that they hold, and it sucks it in” and how the fetus will come out in pieces because it will “start falling apart.”

    If the fetus comes out in one piece, however, they put it “in a jar — a container, with solution,” the counselor explains — adding that everything that comes out in an abortion has “to go to the lab” to be disposed of.

    If the baby is “twitching,” the counselor says, “the solution will make it stop… That is the whole purpose of the solution.”

    If the baby is breathing, the counselor goes on, the solution stops that too. “It will automatically stop. It won’t be able to breathe anymore. Not in the — not with the solution.”

    When asked if the solution is “toxic,” the counselor — who reveals she has been working at the clinic since she was 16 years old — answers in the affirmative.

    Another clinic worker highlighted in the video says that if the fetus comes out alive they will send it to a hospital, but that the abortionist does the “termination inside, and then he removes the pregnancy,” to avoid that.
    Hidden camera reveals gruesome late-term abortion details | The Daily Caller

    all legal in ny, thank goodness

    it always all comes down to values

    any of you old enough to remember how mike wallace, father of fox' chris, made his name in broadcast journalism almost 50 years ago?

    60 Minutes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  7. #387
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Nazis, serial killers, holocausts and abortion providers. That's how your contribution to this thread can be summarized.

    You're emotional.

    Now put your money where your mouth is, why won't ya?
    You are right about the Nazi part. I should not have made the comparison and instead kept my thoughts to myself.

  8. #388
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    april 10, wilmington delaware

    Planned Parenthood Closed, Investigated for Botched Abortions | LifeNews.com

    one of the women may have died

  9. #389
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    you're asserting that such groups would find out other Gosnell's when we have direct evidence that it didn't root out gosnell This was also in spite of failed inspections, numerous complaints, abortion related injuries and death?

    Yes it is, when the oversight system, you're citing as proof clearly didn't work. And not only didn't work, but colluded to protect such activities, despite failed inspections, numerous complaints, and a legacy of procedure related injury and death

    Actually, No, I am pointing out that citing a lack of similar findings by a failed system of oversight doesn't establish this as a "incredibly particular case". It's like saying "we never found a problem at this factory, when you never adequately inspected the factory for potential problems
    And yet, it wasn't "federal" oversight which brought light to such a place, it was the death of 1 person. So if this is so common - why don't we have reports of women dying due to illegal abortion practices all over the country? Why is it that this case isn't as common as people like nota, cp and Grant want it to be?

    The facts are simple:

    - Abortion mortality rate 0.6 per 100,000.
    - There is no widespread butcher shop crisis.
    - Clinics are being shut down for things which wouldn't stop private hospitals from carrying out procedures (lost documentation, undertrained staff, skipping paperwork).

    -----------------------------------

    The right is using this case to shut down clinics if their hallways aren't a certain size. There are no massive reports, official or otherwise, of butcher shops and even if there are, they can be reasonably tied to states using back alley attempts to legislate abortion clinics out of existence.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  10. #390
    Educator
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 10:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    675

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    What's a corpse here or there when a woman's right to kill unborn babies for convenience is at stake?

Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •