Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 524

Thread: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

  1. #371
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,057

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    No, and your trying to call me out isn't going to work either. I have made plain my hope that there are no more states or cities that will discover similar abuses. You're ignoring this because it doesn't serve your purpose.
    I called you out on the fact that this isn't happening in anywhere near the numbers you want it to. So.. put your money where your duck and dodging mouth is. Platinum donation?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #372
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by AreteCourage View Post
    It is horrible what happened here. I believe if they are found guilty...nothing short of life in prison should be used. I'm more in favor of death if absolutely proved guilty.

    However, I don't think this makes any case for abortions to be illegal. As a matter of fact, I think it does the opposite. Why? Well, if abortions become illegal they will go underground and more atrocious things like this will happen.
    What's the difference between 'going underground' and what's happening in cases like this?

    It seems obvious that stricter controls are required with greater oversight. Everyone should be willing to accept that.

  3. #373
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Do you ever think that maybe most people support abortion rights simply because making abortion illegal would create many undersired legal, social, and medical issues?
    Isn't that what happened here despite the pro abortion laws being in place?

  4. #374
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    I said I have seen them, but that isn't language used heavily by everybody.

    I think its kind of unfair to paint every pro choicer like that.
    But your philosophical opponents are "brainwashed".

  5. #375
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I called you out on the fact that this isn't happening in anywhere near the numbers you want it to. So.. put your money where your duck and dodging mouth is. Platinum donation?
    How do you know? We can certainly hope these aren't other "Houses of Horrors" around but there will certainly have to be some investigations, rather than waiting 17 years.

  6. #376
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,057

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    How do you know? We can certainly hope these aren't other "Houses of Horrors" around but there will certainly have to be some investigations, rather than waiting 17 years.
    Platinum donation wager? Here, I'll make it easier for you. If in 1 month's time, we find that similar situations are taking place in 6% of abortion clinics (according to CPwill, that's 108 clinics), I'll give a platinum donation in your name to DP. If it's not, you can do the same in my name. Deal?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #377
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence runs strongly in your post. Keep at her nota, maybe if you wish hard enough you'll find 100 similar abortion clinics. I'll put money on this matter though. You willing to wage a platinum donation over your possition?
    You're citing the current lack of evidence as proof that this is an isolated incident, despite the collusion to ignore the issue among the medical and regulatory communities. So let's not act as if your position actually had any intellectual merit
    Last edited by Dr. Chuckles; 04-28-13 at 02:23 PM.

  8. #378
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Funny. I did a search function on the Constitution and didn't see "abortion" in there anywhere.

    I did come across the part where it talked about not being deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law. It was, as I recall, against it.
    It only protects the lives or persons. A fetus is not a person


    Reminds me of a case I read about back in the late 19th Century. A man was let off for murder on the argument that the law only forbade the killing of a man; it said nothing about whether or not one was allowed to kill a chinaman. A Chinaman, you see, like a nigger, or a fetus, is not a real person, and therefore killing them? Not against the law.

    The linguistics are the same - find a different name, insist that the individual in question isn't a real "person" (You know - not like "you and I" are "real persons"), and then use that to justify its abuse.
    Don't care what it reminds you of. The constitution protects the life of persons. A fetus is not a person
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #379
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    You're citing the current lack of evidence as proof that this is an isolated incident, despite the collusion to ignore the issue among the medical and regulatory communities. So let's not act as if your position actually had any intellectual merit
    Because the last time we made a major policy decision on the basis of "the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" it worked out just fine and dandy!

    And it is a lie to claim Hatuey is citing that as proof of anything
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #380
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Platinum donation wager? Here, I'll make it easier for you. If in 1 month's time, we find that similar situations are taking place in 6% of abortion clinics (according to CPwill, that's 108 clinics), I'll give a platinum donation in your name to DP. If it's not, you can do the same in my name. Deal?
    Nah. Twice I've had wagers with leftists on political forums, won both times, and they never paid.

    In fact with the way the MSM and abortion groups try to cover things up it would be very difficult to get the information anyway.

    But I take your point the abortionists and their supporters are basically good and honest people. determined to maintain as much cleanliness as possible during their work. It's next to Godliness, right?

Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •