Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 524

Thread: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

  1. #361
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,500

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Which is why we
    need to work at rejecting self-deception, however convenient. There are fundamental values that are universal. One is that exerminating a subclass of human beings is wrong. Another is that "situational ethics" more often than not...aren't.
    Unborn life is not subhuman. You guys need to stop using so many strawmen.

  2. #362
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,903

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Unborn life is not subhuman. You guys need to stop using so many strawmen.
    I don't understand why you're quoting me. I'm not "you guys," and what I said was "subclass," not "subhuman."

  3. #363
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,500

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Oh.
    Goody. Hey if only 6% of the over 1 million troops who have deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan started mass-murdering local nationals, would you think that was a problem, or not? Because as I recall a couple of squads worth of folks was deemed worth multiple massive above-the-folds NYTimes headlines, huge national "conversations", investigations.....



    I have equal evidence as your claim that 94% don't do this kind of crap .

    [quot]Reply to what? Your emotional outburst?
    the accurate description of the conditions which lead (and will continue to lead) to these kinds of results.[/QUOTE]

    Even if troops aren't going around and participating in mass murder, lots if innocent children and people are still killed in war. The state department usually lumps then in with the term "collateral damage."

    I would say that that is definitely a dehumanizing term.

    I also know some servicemen who "dehumanized" the people they are fighting against, calling them rugheads and other racial terms.

    Does none of that bother you at all?

  4. #364
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Spare me from your high horse. It bores me how see through you are.

    Hey look, it happens. So what? Prosecute the people responsible - end of story.

    No reason to start crying and bitching about the "infants" or getting panties in a bunch over the horribly mangled children being compared to slaves, chinese railroad workers and whatever other nonsensical comparison people are making to tie abortion to a fictional holocaust.
    A typical Nazi rationalization. This holocaust in not fictional at all. Many Muslims and left wingers still deny the Jewish Holocaust, and I see the same thing happening here.

  5. #365
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Unborn life is not subhuman. You guys need to stop using so many strawmen.
    I'm glad to see you say that but every argument you say is a "strawman", I've seen some pro-choicers actually make. I do think it's possible to be pro-choice and still be realistic about the destruction of human life that abortion is.

  6. #366
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    WHERE ARE THE STATISTICS? Why has nobody kept track of incidents like this? If they're "systematic" - there should at least be one pro-life watch dog out there with the evidence to back it up. However, there aren't. There aren't dozens of butcher shops lightly disguised as abortion clinics and in the last 10 years not a SINGLE group has thought to keep track of the dozens that should - theoretically - exist. Why? It seems after such a horrible incident - there would be AT LEAST - one pro-life abortion clinic watch dog ready to come up with facts. There aren't.
    If you were familiar with the case you would know that there were people protesting but they were ignored as being anti abortion fanatics, Only now are their stories coming to light.

  7. #367
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,500

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Of
    course, I understand the pro-choice position; I once held it. Was alive and enthusiastically sexually active when Roe v Wade was decided.

    We are a different generation and think differently.

    So did you run around saying unborn life was subhuman and undesirable? Did you think it was ok to kill newborns and snap their spinal cords, etc?

  8. #368
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,500

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    I
    don't understand why you're quoting me. I'm not "you guys," and what I said was "subclass," not "subhuman."
    I means the same to me

  9. #369
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,903

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    I means the same to me
    That explains your confusion.

  10. #370
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,026

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    A typical Nazi rationalization. This holocaust in not fictional at all. Many Muslims and left wingers still deny the Jewish Holocaust, and I see the same thing happening here.
    Lolz, I'm about to put a bunch of fetuses in the gas chamber. Wanna tag along? Frankly, I think you'll enjoy it.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •