Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 524

Thread: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

  1. #331
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,073

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Again, who's been asking the right questions? We don't know whether there is a nationally systemic problem. Maybe not, but maybe so. I don't think that you can claim that a "lack of cases" is proof of anything. It took 17 years for facts to emerge about Gosnell and his charnel house.
    WHERE ARE THE STATISTICS? Why has nobody kept track of incidents like this? If they're "systematic" - there should at least be one pro-life watch dog out there with the evidence to back it up. However, there aren't. There aren't dozens of butcher shops lightly disguised as abortion clinics and in the last 10 years not a SINGLE group has thought to keep track of the dozens that should - theoretically - exist. Why? It seems after such a horrible incident - there would be AT LEAST - one pro-life abortion clinic watch dog ready to come up with facts. There aren't.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #332
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    WHERE ARE THE STATISTICS? Why has nobody kept track of incidents like this? If they're "systematic" - there should at least be one pro-life watch dog out there with the evidence to back it up. However, there aren't. There aren't dozens of butcher shops lightly disguised as abortion clinics and in the last 10 years not a SINGLE group has thought to keep track of the dozens that should - theoretically - exist. Why? It seems after such a horrible incident - there would be AT LEAST - one pro-life abortion clinic watch dog ready to come up with facts. There aren't.
    Hatuey, you are being very cruel

    This one guy is all the abortion banners have. If it weren't for him, they would have no reason to fantasize about baby murdering butchers. Why are you working so hard to deny them this one small pleasure of theirs?
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #333
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,917

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    WHERE ARE THE STATISTICS? Why has nobody kept track of incidents like this? If they're "systematic" - there should at least be one pro-life watch dog out there with the evidence to back it up. However, there aren't. There aren't dozens of butcher shops lightly disguised as abortion clinics and in the last 10 years not a SINGLE group has thought to keep track of the dozens that should - theoretically - exist. Why? It seems after such a horrible incident - there would be AT LEAST - one pro-life abortion clinic watch dog ready to come up with facts. There aren't.
    I don't have an answer to your question. But I am sure you'll agree that it's stupifying that Gosnell's clinic wasn't inspected for 17 years. If it wasn't, why shouldn't we wonder about other clinics that have "flown under the radar"?

  4. #334
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,073

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    I don't have an answer to your question. But I am sure you'll agree that it's stupifying that Gosnell's clinic wasn't inspected for 17 years. If it wasn't, why shouldn't we wonder about other clinics that have "flown under the radar"?
    The reason you don't have an answer to my question is that there simply isn't the epidemic of butcher shops you're wishing into existence.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #335
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Again, who's been asking the right questions? We don't know whether there is a nationally systemic problem. Maybe not, but maybe so. I don't think that you can claim that a "lack of cases" is proof of anything. It took 17 years for facts to emerge about Gosnell and his charnel house.
    Reading the grand jury report, it seems abortion clinics in PA were given special exemption under ridge, due to such oversight being seen as a deterrent against their services. So clinics were allowed to operate with a lower degree of oversight than other out patient facilities. But despite the minor level of oversight existing, Gosnell failed numerous inspections and complaints were still filed against him. But it seems the health department was committed to ignoring these, even going so far as apparently withholding evidence from the grand jury

    There was also an attitude, within the medical community, that encouraged not reporting observations and treatments for patients that developed complications from abortion procedures. Going so far as even not reporting resulting deaths

  6. #336
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,917

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    The reason you don't have an answer to my question is that there simply isn't the epidemic of butcher shops you're wishing into existence.
    No, the reason I don't have an answer is the same reason that you don't: We don't have the facts. Oh, and at in at least one state's big city, there was a demonstrable systemic failure. There may be others.

    Which is my point.

    You don't know any more than I do whether there are other horror stories out there.

  7. #337
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    WHERE ARE THE STATISTICS? Why has nobody kept track of incidents like this? If they're "systematic" - there should at least be one pro-life watch dog out there with the evidence to back it up. However, there aren't. There aren't dozens of butcher shops lightly disguised as abortion clinics and in the last 10 years not a SINGLE group has thought to keep track of the dozens that should - theoretically - exist. Why? It seems after such a horrible incident - there would be AT LEAST - one pro-life abortion clinic watch dog ready to come up with facts. There aren't.
    well, in the case of PA, it seems they were given minimal oversight, with that not even being enforced. There was also collusion within the medical community to not report treating botched procedures that even resulted in death. So not only was there no interest in keeping track of such incidents, there wasn't much of a means too

  8. #338
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,125

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    No, you're wrong. They're people too and not just some label.
    Yeah, I went back and altered the post to make it clearer I was using that sarcastically.

  9. #339
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,125

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Protecting the Constitution > Protecting the sensitivities of the abortion banners
    Funny. I did a search function on the Constitution and didn't see "abortion" in there anywhere.

    I did come across the part where it talked about not being deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law. It was, as I recall, against it.


    A fetus is not a person
    Reminds me of a case I read about back in the late 19th Century. A man was let off for murder on the argument that the law only forbade the killing of a man; it said nothing about whether or not one was allowed to kill a chinaman. A Chinaman, you see, like a nigger, or a fetus, is not a real person, and therefore killing them? Not against the law.

    The linguistics are the same - find a different name, insist that the individual in question isn't a real "person" (You know - not like "you and I" are "real persons"), and then use that to justify its abuse.

  10. #340
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,125

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Again, who's been asking the right questions? We don't know whether there is a nationally systemic problem. Maybe not, but maybe so. I don't think that you can claim that a "lack of cases" is proof of anything. It took 17 years for facts to emerge about Gosnell and his charnel house.
    Bingo. And even now there will be strong push-back against any kind of sweeping investigation which might "unfortunately" uncover more.

    Sick.

Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •