Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 524

Thread: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

  1. #321
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,045

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    It's times like these I like to remind myself that liberals aren't really people - they're hippies. There's no use getting upset. You can't expect them to demonstrate a moral compass because only people have consciences. AmIright?

    "getting panties in a bunch over horribly mangled children". Yeah, why would anyone get upset over that?

    Thank you, Hatuey, for adequately demonstrating the moral fiber of your position.
    Here is a violin a fetus could play:



    It's playing a very, very sad song for you.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #322
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,109

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Lol 94% still working in order.
    Oh. Goody. Hey if only 6% of the over 1 million troops who have deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan started mass-murdering local nationals, would you think that was a problem, or not? Because as I recall a couple of squads worth of folks was deemed worth multiple massive above-the-folds NYTimes headlines, huge national "conversations", investigations.....

    You're reaching now and you know it. You have no evidence to even BEGIN claiming there are 108 clinics.
    I have equal evidence as your claim that 94% don't do this kind of crap .

    [quot]Reply to what? Your emotional outburst?[/quote]

    the accurate description of the conditions which lead (and will continue to lead) to these kinds of results.

  3. #323
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,904

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Lol 94% still working in order.



    You're reaching now and you know it. You have no evidence to even BEGIN claiming there are 108 clinics. Your emotions are getting the best of you.





    Reply to what? Your emotional outburst? Lolz. Spare me. You do better when you have statistical evidence. However, as you don't - and that which exists doesn't support the overblown outrage being made about this issue - I guess I can sympathize with you. You're hurt. The big bad intellectual war hero has a problem with abortions. I wonder why he doesn't just quit the military for all the children US bombs have killed?
    I don't even understand your personal crap at the end of the above post, but I would like to comment on what you've said about no statistical evidence. There isn't much...but maybe the Gosnell trial is going to encourage state agencies and also individual consciences to ask the right question. One city in Pennsylvania, and not some burg, didn't inspect Gosnell's clinic for 17 years. That's a systemic failure.

    And what we don't know yet is how many others there are. I hope there aren't any. Any at all. But there might be. And you don't know any more than I do what the future facts may be. You cannot claim that this is a one-off.

  4. #324
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,045

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Oh. Goody. Hey if only 6% of the over 1 million troops who have deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan started mass-murdering local nationals, would you think that was a problem, or not? Because as I recall a couple of squads worth of folks was deemed worth multiple massive above-the-folds NYTimes headlines, huge national "conversations", investigations....
    Qu'est que c'est? No. I wouldn't. Why? Do you even know who you're speaking to? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though.

    I have equal evidence as your claim that 94% don't do this kind of crap .
    The onus is on you to prove this is systematic in the country or even somewhere close. What? Are you playing the "You have to prove I'm wrong" game? Nah buddy. Find me a statistic showing cases like these are regular. Then we'll go from there. However, we know they're no. What is known so far is that this is a rare issue.

    Why? Well, the popularity of the case and the lack of cases before it. Now, Conservatives are turning into a situation similar to the 1980s mass pedophilia outbreaks. It's not really happening but they still want to prove it is. Chances are 1 year from now, nothing will have come from the dozens of new inspections and life will continue as normal.

    the accurate description of the conditions which lead (and will continue to lead) to these kinds of results.
    Accurate? By who's accounts? Yours? Lolz. Please, stop it with the emotionality. It's depressing to watch.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 04-28-13 at 03:43 AM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #325
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Defending Abortion > Protecting Children. Same Ole Story. Just a new horrific face.
    Protecting the Constitution > Protecting the sensitivities of the abortion banners
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  6. #326
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Protecting the Constitution > Protecting the sensitivities of the abortion banners
    And then we have that falsehood again..

  7. #327
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    No, you're wrong. They're people too and not just some label. I'm not going to play their game.
    Wrong

    A fetus is not a person
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #328
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Wrong

    A fetus is not a person
    And then there is that falsehood. Keep them coming, sangha.

  9. #329
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,904

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Qu'est que c'est? No. I wouldn't. Why? Do you even know who you're speaking to? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though.

    The onus is on you to prove this is systematic in the country or even somewhere close. What? Are you playing the "You have to prove I'm wrong" game? Nah buddy. Find me a statistic showing cases like these are regular. Then we'll go from there. However, we know they're no. What is known so far is that this is a rare issue.

    Why? Well, the popularity of the case and the lack of cases before it. Now, Conservatives are turning into a situation similar to the 1980s mass pedophilia outbreaks. It's not really happening but they still want to prove it is. Chances are 1 year from now, nothing will have come from the dozens of new inspections and life will continue as normal.



    Accurate? By who's accounts? Yours? Lolz. Please, stop it with the emotionality. It's depressing to watch.
    Again, who's been asking the right questions? We don't know whether there is a nationally systemic problem. Maybe not, but maybe so. I don't think that you can claim that a "lack of cases" is proof of anything. It took 17 years for facts to emerge about Gosnell and his charnel house.

  10. #330
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Again, who's been asking the right questions? We don't know whether there is a nationally systemic problem. Maybe not, but maybe so. I don't think that you can claim that a "lack of cases" is proof of anything. It took 17 years for facts to emerge about Gosnell and his charnel house.
    We also don't know if the dinosaurs are all extinct, but I'm not buying any dinosaur insurance.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •