Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 524

Thread: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

  1. #311
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,053

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Well timed. Cpwill predicts Hatuey refuses to acknowledge that pro-lifers look like they may be more right than he is on this one.


    It's not exactly rocket surgery:

    1. There is a strong subset of the pro-choice movement which believes in things like partial-birth abortion, or even post-failed-abortion-abortion.
    2. This subset is more likely to be actively involved in the abortion industry itself, placing them in a position to act out those beliefs.
    3. Members of the abortion industry have strong financial incentives to either support / enact this position, or willfully ignore those who do.






    For all the time we hear the left insisting that they oppose industries which make money off of the suffering or deaths of others, for all that we heard about evil doctors lopping off limbs to make a few bucks, now we actually get an example of that in action, but because it might make the public more disgusted with the abortion lobby, they rush instead to defend it.

    Fail.

    This is going to bite ya'll in the butts. I cannot encourage the pro-choice lobby enough to wrap themselves up as much as possible in Planned Parenthood in the immediate wake of the Gosnell case, and the subsequent things which shall come to light. Please defend the most extreme practitioners as strongly and as often as possible.
    Quit your complaining. It's not happening in anywhere near the numbers you want it to and no amount of mental acrobatics are going to help you prove it.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #312
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,913

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Quit your complaining. It's not happening in anywhere near the numbers you want it to and no amount of mental acrobatics are going to help you prove it.
    This issue is that it's happening AT ALL. What's wrong with you?

  3. #313
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,121

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    1800+ abortion providers in the country. 50 of them in Pennsylvania. 2 were found to have issues, that evens out to.... a grand total of 4%. Hardly systematic.
    3 (Gosnell had some issues, as I recall). So it's 6%. That we have established thus far in the beginning of what is sure to be a wider sweep.

    6% of 1800 is 108. So at best we have 108 murder mills that are more brutal than usual out there. Given 108 facilities pulling this kind of thing, I think we pretty much can say that it is likely to be an "something that happens every day", or at least, on a very regular basis.

    Looks like calling pro-lifers losers on this issue is going to blow up in your face. You may want to reconsider your position.

  4. #314
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,121

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Quit your complaining. It's not happening in anywhere near the numbers you want it to and no amount of mental acrobatics are going to help you prove it.
    1. I dont' want it to be happening at all. I want the number of child-murders in the US to drop to zero.

    2. It's interesting you can't actually reply.

  5. #315
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,121

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    This issue is that it's happening AT ALL. What's wrong with you?
    Defending Abortion > Protecting Children. Same Ole Story. Just a new horrific face.

  6. #316
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,053

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    This issue is that it's happening AT ALL. What's wrong with you?
    Spare me from your high horse. It bores me how see through you are.

    Hey look, it happens. So what? Prosecute the people responsible - end of story.

    No reason to start crying and bitching about the "infants" or getting panties in a bunch over the horribly mangled children being compared to slaves, chinese railroad workers and whatever other nonsensical comparison people are making to tie abortion to a fictional holocaust.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #317
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,913

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Bingo. It's a linguistic necessity as old as mass-murder itself. "Jews, ahem, blacks, excuse me, native americans, sorry, chinese, woops I mean infants aren't people, they are [insert dehumanizing term here]."

    Later we all look back and wonder with horror how people could ever have accepted that kind of evil. The ability of the human mind to self-deceive when it is in its interest to do so is powerful.
    Which is why we need to work at rejecting self-deception, however convenient. There are fundamental values that are universal. One is that exerminating a subclass of human beings is wrong. Another is that "situational ethics" more often than not...aren't.

  8. #318
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,121

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Spare me from your high horse. It bores me how see through you are.

    Hey look, it happens. So what? Prosecute the people responsible - end of story.

    No reason to start crying and bitching about the "infants" or getting panties in a bunch over the horribly mangled children being compared to slaves, chinese railroad workers and whatever other nonsensical comparison people are making to tie abortion to a fictional holocaust.
    It's times like these I like to remind myself that liberals aren't really people - they're hippies. There's no use getting upset. You can't expect them to demonstrate a moral compass because only people have consciences. AmIright?


    "getting panties in a bunch over horribly mangled children". Yeah, why would anyone get upset over that?


    Thank you, Hatuey, for adequately demonstrating the moral fiber of your position.

  9. #319
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,053

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    3 (Gosnell had some issues, as I recall). So it's 6%. That we have established thus far in the beginning of what is sure to be a wider sweep.
    Lol 94% still working in order.

    6% of 1800 is 108. So at best we have 108 murder mills that are more brutal than usual out there. Given 108 facilities pulling this kind of thing, I think we pretty much can say that it is likely to be an "something that happens every day", or at least, on a very regular basis.

    Looks like calling pro-lifers losers on this issue is going to blow up in your face. You may want to reconsider your position.
    You're reaching now and you know it. You have no evidence to even BEGIN claiming there are 108 clinics. Your emotions are getting the best of you.

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Defending Abortion > Protecting Children. Same Ole Story. Just a new horrific face.
    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    1. I dont' want it to be happening at all. I want the number of child-murders in the US to drop to zero.

    2. It's interesting you can't actually reply.
    Reply to what? Your emotional outburst? Lolz. Spare me. You do better when you have statistical evidence. However, as you don't - and that which exists doesn't support the overblown outrage being made about this issue - I guess I can sympathize with you. You're hurt. The big bad intellectual war hero has a problem with abortions. I wonder why he doesn't just quit the military for all the children US bombs have killed?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  10. #320
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,913

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    It's times like these I like to remind myself that liberals aren't really people - they're hippies. There's no use getting upset. You can't expect them to demonstrate a moral compass because only people have consciences.


    "getting panties in a bunch over horribly mangled children". Yeah, why would they get upset over that?
    No, you're wrong. They're people too and not just some label. I'm not going to play their game.

Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •