Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 524

Thread: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

  1. #151
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,347

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    It actually has to do with both.
    That's what I said. It's just more so about the human inside of them.


  2. #152
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,446

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    They
    were only born because he induced them. What's the difference between the baby that he took out then killed or allowed to die and a baby of the same age still in the womb?
    Nothing. If it can live outside the womb then it doesn't need to die to protect the life, health, and safety of the pregnant female.

    I don't support late term abortion. There is obviously a big difference between late and early term abortion.

    How can you not see such facts?

  3. #153
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Another lie

    The truth is, the abortion banners talk about abortion as if every one was a late term abortion
    There's some truth to this. By the same token, the abortion rights crowd tend to talk abortion as if every pregnancy was a result of rape and that every abortion occurs within a few days of conception.

  4. #154
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,872

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    From the grand jury report:

    This case is about a doctor who killed babies and endangered women. What we mean is that he regularly and illegally delivered live, viable, babies in the third trimester of pregnancy – and then murdered these newborns by severing their spinal cords with scissors. The medical practice by which he carried out this business was a filthy fraud in which he overdosed his patients with dangerous drugs, spread venereal disease among them with infected instruments, perforated their wombs and bowels – and, on at least two occasions, caused their deaths. Over the years, many people came to know that something was going on here. But no one put a stop to it.

    Let us say right up front that we realize this case will be used by those on both sides of the abortion debate. We ourselves cover a spectrum of personal beliefs about the morality of abortion. For us as a criminal grand jury, however, the case is not about that controversy; it is about disregard of the law and disdain for the lives and health of mothers and infants. We find common ground in exposing what happened here, and in recommending measures to prevent anything like this from ever happening again.

    http://www.phila.gov/districtattorne...ensmedical.pdf

  5. #155
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    That's what I thought. Even if abortion was illegal, you still wouldn't call an abortion doctor a murderer. So it's really not about the law at all, it's about your opinion.
    Would you agree by that logic that the death penalty is just legalized murder?

    Regardless the law is quite clear in saying that abortion is legal and is not murder.

    Dr. George tiller was a abortion doctor who provided abortion.

    Gosnell in my opinion used his profession as a excuse to commit murder of baby's out of the womb.

    That is my definition of when a vim baby's life begins, when it is out of the womb and being nursed in its mothers arms.

  6. #156
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Nothing. If it can live outside the womb then it doesn't need to die to protect the life, health, and safety of the pregnant female.

    I don't support late term abortion. There is obviously a big difference between late and early term abortion.

    How can you not see such facts?
    No. I don't see any "obviously big difference". It's arbitrary line drawing that does nothing change the character or reality of what's in the womb.

  7. #157
    Fourum Addmean
    shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Land of the sodomizers
    Last Seen
    03-18-16 @ 09:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,758

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Abortion should be made illegal because of this, just like fireworks should be made illegal because some people have been killed by Patriot Missiles.
    Either I'm right or you're wrong.

  8. #158
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    Would you agree by that logic that the death penalty is just legalized murder?

    Regardless the law is quite clear in saying that abortion is legal and is not murder.

    Dr. George tiller was a abortion doctor who provided abortion.

    Gosnell in my opinion used his profession as a excuse to commit murder of baby's out of the womb.

    That is my definition of when a vim baby's life begins, when it is out of the womb and being nursed in its mothers arms.
    The only reason they were out of the womb is because he induced them. If he had cut them apart while in the womb and took them out in pieces, would that be better?

  9. #159
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,446

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    I'm not
    forcing anyone to have a kid. Ninety-nine percent of the time, women make the CHOICE to participate in the act that might impregnate them.
    You wouldn't be forcing them to have sex or become pregnant, but you support forcing them to carrying to term, thereafter they have would have the freedom to choose pattering or adoption.


    I'll admit abortion ends a life, and you can't admit something like this. Kind of funny.

  10. #160
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Baby Abortion Survivor Was "Swimming" In Toilet "Trying To Get Out"

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    The only reason they were out of the womb is because he induced them. If he had cut them apart while in the womb and took them out in pieces, would that be better?
    In my oppinion that would have been worse.

    But gossnell was not doing abortions, he was murdering baby's.

    Abortion requires the patient to agree to the operation.

Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •