Page 64 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 923

Thread: Gunfire, explosions reported around Dexter Street in Watertown. (Boston)[W: 83,846]

  1. #631
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    19,442
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Gunfire, explosions reported around Dexter Street in Watertown. (Boston)[W: 83]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    So you are in favor of banning Backpacks?


    What did I say?

  2. #632
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 01:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: Gunfire, explosions reported around Dexter Street in Watertown. (Boston)[W: 83]

    Lying on back no movement since second flash

  3. #633
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 01:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: Gunfire, explosions reported around Dexter Street in Watertown. (Boston)[W: 83]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    What is a "flashbang?"
    A stun grenade more or less with a bright flash

  4. #634
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    19,442
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Gunfire, explosions reported around Dexter Street in Watertown. (Boston)[W: 83]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Um, IED's are already illegal and so is murder...LOL!!!



    You know that I knew that, eh?

  5. #635
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,057

    Re: Gunfire, explosions reported around Dexter Street in Watertown. (Boston)[W: 83]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jredbaron96 View Post
    Is there still police action on Franklin Street?
    No, they wrapped it up. Popped some drug dealer that got knifed in a drug deal gone bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  6. #636
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: Gunfire, explosions reported around Dexter Street in Watertown. (Boston)[W: 83]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    What is a "flashbang?"
    A non-lethal grenade designed to blind, deafen, and dis-orient people.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  7. #637
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    19,173

    Re: Gunfire, explosions reported around Dexter Street in Watertown. (Boston)[W: 83]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    There is a gas storage nearby they said.
    He has what he needs for an enhanced explosion, if that's his goal.

  8. #638
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,057

    Re: Gunfire, explosions reported around Dexter Street in Watertown. (Boston)[W: 83]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    You know that I knew that, eh?
    Then, why did you say we needed to make them illegal??
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  9. #639
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    19,173

    Re: Gunfire, explosions reported around Dexter Street in Watertown. (Boston)[W: 83]

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    A non-lethal grenade designed to blind, deafen, and dis-orient people.
    Sounds a lot like politics, doesn't it?

  10. #640
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,057

    Re: Gunfire, explosions reported around Dexter Street in Watertown. (Boston)[W: 83]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    What is a "flashbang?"
    Another word for it is, "google".

    I'm sorry...I couldn't resist...LOL!!
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

Page 64 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •