Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 205

Thread: FBI releases photos of Boston blast suspects

  1. #1
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    FBI releases photos of Boston blast suspects

    The FBI has released images and videos of two men wanted as key suspects in connection to the Boston marathon blasts and is asking the public for help in identifying the two men.Richard Deslauriers, an FBI special agent, said in a press conference on Thursday that the FBI regards the suspects as "armed and extremely dangerous".
    "Someone out there knows these individuals," he said, adding that the agency does not believe there is any imminent danger of another attack.


    Read more @: FBI releases photos of Boston blast suspects - Americas - Al Jazeera English

    Here they are. This is what the suspects look like. Only a matter of time until we find out their names.


  2. #2
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: FBI releases photos of Boston blast suspects



  3. #3
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: FBI releases photos of Boston blast suspects

    This is why I believe in Bigfoot. We have thousands and thousands of pictures/video from this event and the best they can come up with are these blurry shots?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Read more @: FBI releases photos of Boston blast suspects - Americas - Al Jazeera English

    Here they are. This is what the suspects look like. Only a matter of time until we find out their names. [/FONT][/COLOR]
    Hail to the King baby!

  4. #4
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,264

    Re: FBI releases photos of Boston blast suspects

    start running mother****ers because your going to wish you were dead when the FBI catch up with you.
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

  5. #5
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,087

    Re: FBI releases photos of Boston blast suspects

    The fact that they've released these means their trail went cold.

    These guys could be sipping margaritas in Mexico by now.

  6. #6
    Professor
    madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    So. California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,937

    Re: FBI releases photos of Boston blast suspects

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    The fact that they've released these means their trail went cold.

    These guys could be sipping margaritas in Mexico by now.


    I disagree. I think it's advantageous to release these pics to the public. Would you rather have a few hundred people knowing what you look like of thousands upon thousands? I think it's quite clear.

    But i expect this from you as a Debbie downer.

  7. #7
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,264

    Re: FBI releases photos of Boston blast suspects

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    The fact that they've released these means their trail went cold.

    These guys could be sipping margaritas in Mexico by now.
    Bin laden was hiding in Pakistan in a secure compound, secured by his millions of dollars and the CIA still found him. Nothing more dangerous than a wounded American intelligence service.
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

  8. #8
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: FBI releases photos of Boston blast suspects

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    Bin laden was hiding in Pakistan in a secure compound, secured by his millions of dollars and the CIA still found him. Nothing more dangerous than a wounded American intelligence service.
    Yeah, because we just throw bombs out everywhere, and we're bound to hit someone of importance if we hit everything. Hahah
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  9. #9
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: FBI releases photos of Boston blast suspects

    I wouldn't mind if they rot in a Mexican jail while awaiting extradition.

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    The fact that they've released these means their trail went cold.

    These guys could be sipping margaritas in Mexico by now.
    Hail to the King baby!

  10. #10
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,087

    Re: FBI releases photos of Boston blast suspects

    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    I disagree. I think it's advantageous to release these pics to the public. Would you rather have a few hundred people knowing what you look like of thousands upon thousands? I think it's quite clear.

    But i expect this from you as a Debbie downer.
    I don't disagree that they should release the pictures. But trust me, the last thing the FBI wants is help. They want to catch the bad guys all by themselves.

    They're doing this because their leads and trail has dried up. I'd bet these guys don't even look like this anymore. Shaved heads and disguises.

    Kind of makes you wonder if they made a stop in West, Texas, on their way south.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •