Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 205

Thread: FBI releases photos of Boston blast suspects

  1. #111
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: FBI releases photos of Boston blast suspects

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Wow, what's with you today? It was YOUR argument and you're calling it stupid? I even quoted where you made it.

    ZERO expectation of privacy, as in none. That's what the sentence, "you have NO expectation of privacy" means. But what we're talking about here is photography and the courts have ruled over and again that if you're in public, you can be photographed and there's not squat you can do about it.

    If you don't like that, move to the UK. Oh wait...
    If someone uses a photograph of me in the wrong manner, without my permission, I can sure the dog **** out of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #112
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: FBI releases photos of Boston blast suspects

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    That's a true statement and has nothing to do with your deflection that identity theft is illegal in private.

    Do you have a point? Or is this random "throw **** at the wall and see what sticks" time?
    Oh, I've already made my point, as have you. I didn't make any deflection but responded directly to your broken argument. You said we couldn't [legally] steal your identity in public, do you deny saying that? How far you going to take this attempt to repair what YOU said?

    Face it, the reality is, whatever you show in public can legally, constitutionally, be recorded and can be used against you in a court of law.

  3. #113
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: FBI releases photos of Boston blast suspects

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    The trail begins with the available video, physical evidence, and eyewitness testimony. When that reaches a dead end as to identification, the public is asked for help. I'm not aware of any poster here that is afraid of any "side" in this instance...
    There are definitely more than a couple posters that re relieved as hell, excited even, that the suspects appear to be white boys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #114
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: FBI releases photos of Boston blast suspects

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    If someone uses a photograph of me in the wrong manner, without my permission, I can sure the dog **** out of them.
    Not legally you can't [we're talking about photos taken in public here]. It's how the paparazzi legally do business every single day.

  5. #115
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: FBI releases photos of Boston blast suspects

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    There are definitely more than a couple posters that re relieved as hell, excited even, that the suspects appear to be white boys.
    Well, you do have a point here...
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  6. #116
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,186

    Re: FBI releases photos of Boston blast suspects

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    What trail was that? They have to have a trail before it goes "cold". All they have are these faces now. Matching them with people takes help. I get the feeling some here don't want the perps caught as they are scared of who's side they might be from. They sure don't look middle eastern to me.
    You don't need to look middle eastern to be affiliated with middle eastern connected terrorist organizations. We here in Canada are learning all about that with four Canadian students being involved in the al Quida attack on the Algerian oil plant last year.

  7. #117
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: FBI releases photos of Boston blast suspects

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    You don't need to look middle eastern to be affiliated with middle eastern connected terrorist organizations. We here in Canada are learning all about that with four Canadian students being involved in the al Quida attack on the Algerian oil plant last year.
    Excellent observation. Good evening jcj...
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  8. #118
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: FBI releases photos of Boston blast suspects

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Not legally you can't. It's how the paparazzi legally do business every single day.
    Yes...I can...lol! If someone uses a photograph of me to defame my character, or to make money without my consent, I can sue their asses off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #119
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: FBI releases photos of Boston blast suspects

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Yes...I can...lol! If someone uses a photograph of me to defame my character, or to make money without my consent, I can sue their asses off.
    You're free to try, but you won't win, ask any Hollywood alum. Btw, those paparazzi, they sell those photos and make money from them.

  10. #120
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,186

    Re: FBI releases photos of Boston blast suspects

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    Excellent observation. Good evening jcj...
    Good evening V1.1 - I make the point because one of the students is/was a Greek/Canadian and another was a Korean/Canadian, both converts to Islam.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •