Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Don’t ‘sit around trying to rationalize it’: Harper slams Trudeau for response to Bos

  1. #1
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,524
    Blog Entries
    12

    Don’t ‘sit around trying to rationalize it’: Harper slams Trudeau for response to Bos

    Trudeau said he would offer the American material support “and at the same time, over the coming days, we have to look at the root causes.”


    “Now, we don’t know now if it was terrorism or a single crazy or a domestic issue or a foreign issue,” he said. “But there is no question that this happened because there is someone who feels completely excluded. Completely at war with innocents. At war with a society. And our approach has to be, where do those tensions come from?


    “Yes, there’s a need for security and response,” Trudeau added. “But we also need to make sure that as we go forward, that we don’t emphasize a culture of fear and mistrust. Because that ends up marginalizing even further those who already are feeling like they are enemies of society.”

    Justin Trudeau response to Boston Marathon Bombing unacceptable:Harper | Canadian Politics | Canada | News | National Post
    This Trudeau sounds like a bigger and even more dangerous idiot than his Commi sympathizing father.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  2. #2
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:45 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,080

    Re: Don’t ‘sit around trying to rationalize it’: Harper slams Trudeau for response to

    Yes, if we could just get in touch with their feelings.

    Kumbaya.

  3. #3
    Guru
    Diogenes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Seen
    10-11-13 @ 06:52 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,980

    Re: Don’t ‘sit around trying to rationalize it’: Harper slams Trudeau for response to

    Maybe it runs in the family...
    "We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."
    - Abraham Lincoln

  4. #4
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,459
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Don’t ‘sit around trying to rationalize it’: Harper slams Trudeau for response to

    I saw an interview with him last night. I was iffy on him, but have to say I'm quite impressed with his intelligence, maturity and direction. Let's hope he stays that way.
    “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said... “‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

  5. #5
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,524
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Don’t ‘sit around trying to rationalize it’: Harper slams Trudeau for response to

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    I saw an interview with him last night. I was iffy on him, but have to say I'm quite impressed with his intelligence, maturity and direction. Let's hope he stays that way.
    ROTFLOL... His statement that is the thrust of this thread reveals he is none of what you claim. His statement is mornonic and God help Canada if that twit one days has the reigns of power.

    I recall reading something about him a few years ago and the guy came across as a complete flake... which as the leader of the Lib party is perfect. I hope he brings them to new lows, and I hope he gets LOTS of face time so he can put his both feet in his yap.

    The only reason he is at the helm of the Lib party is because they've had a miserable decade, and his name is familiar.

    Really... what has this guy done in life to have gained the responsibility to run the Lib Party?
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  6. #6
    The Light of Truth
    Northern Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:56 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,970

    Re: Don’t ‘sit around trying to rationalize it’: Harper slams Trudeau for response to

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    This Trudeau sounds like a bigger and even more dangerous idiot than his Commi sympathizing father.
    Well with an OP like that then what's the point of even talking about it. Is there a question you're posing for discussion or did you just want to shout an insult?

    I don't really see what's here to discuss.

  7. #7
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,459
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Don’t ‘sit around trying to rationalize it’: Harper slams Trudeau for response to

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    ROTFLOL... His statement that is the thrust of this thread reveals he is none of what you claim. His statement is mornonic and God help Canada if that twit one days has the reigns of power.

    I recall reading something about him a few years ago and the guy came across as a complete flake... which as the leader of the Lib party is perfect. I hope he brings them to new lows, and I hope he gets LOTS of face time so he can put his both feet in his yap.

    The only reason he is at the helm of the Lib party is because they've had a miserable decade, and his name is familiar.

    Really... what has this guy done in life to have gained the responsibility to run the Lib Party?
    *If* he gets elected? The question is not *if*... it's more of *when*. Just sayin'.
    “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said... “‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

  8. #8
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,524
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Don’t ‘sit around trying to rationalize it’: Harper slams Trudeau for response to

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    Well with an OP like that then what's the point of even talking about it. Is there a question you're posing for discussion or did you just want to shout an insult?

    I don't really see what's here to discuss.
    I was commenting on the idiotic statement of the leader of the Liberal Party... and comparing him to his Commi sympathizing father. Viva!
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  9. #9
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,524
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Don’t ‘sit around trying to rationalize it’: Harper slams Trudeau for response to

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    *If* he gets elected? The question is not *if*... it's more of *when*. Just sayin'.
    For a guy who would be lucky to be a back bencher were it not for his name... my bet is he will have his shot at the ring, will fail miserably. Time will tell... and I like his start... a typical naive leftist who thinks you have to understand why evil is evil... like we somehow are to blame for the root of their idiocy.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  10. #10
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,459
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Don’t ‘sit around trying to rationalize it’: Harper slams Trudeau for response to

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    For a guy who would be lucky to be a back bencher were it not for his name... my bet is he will have his shot at the ring, will fail miserably. Time will tell... and I like his start... a typical naive leftist who thinks you have to understand why evil is evil... like we somehow are to blame for the root of their idiocy.
    You may not like his view and policies, but many many Canadians do. If an election were to be held today, he'd dethrone Harper.
    “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said... “‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •