Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 125 of 125

Thread: AP Source: Arrest Imminent In Marathon Bombings [W:75]

  1. #121
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,714

    Re: Officials: Arrest 'imminent' in Boston bombing case

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    I'm just not inclined to knee-jerk blame "the media." These are folks doing their best to feed the insatiable beast of insta-info.
    Meh...they dont want to be 'right'...they just want to be 'first'.

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Officials: Arrest 'imminent' in Boston bombing case

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Pretty shakey. Sounds like BS to me since no one else is reporting this. This rumor has been rebuked.



    6 False Things You Heard About the Boston Bombing | Mother Jones
    I wouldn't care if Sounds like BS to you.....the WSJ reported it.....looks like it was debunked as you say.....4 hrs later. Course I have been bitching about the Media Coverage over it all.

    Course your Liberal Slant of Mother Jones says there was no Unexploded devices found.....yet then Huffington Posts says this......

    Boston Marathon Explosion: Headquarters On Lockdown Following Blast Near Race Finish Line (LIVE UPDATES)

    The number of casualties changed rapidly throughout the afternoon. Two people were killed and more than 130 others were injured, according to a preliminary statement from the Boston Police Department. The number rose to more than 100 injured shortly after 5 p.m. and kept growing as the day progressed, the Boston Globe reported.

    The first blast filled a spectator gallery near the finish line with a gray cloud of smoke. Screaming witnesses immediately fled the area. Ten seconds later, a second explosion jolted the crowd.

    An unexploded device was also recovered, Davis said......snip~

    Boston Marathon Explosion: Headquarters On Lockdown Following Blast Near Race Finish Line (LIVE UPDATES)

    Damn.....one Liberal Source Debunking another Liberal Source. Do you think that is Bull**** too? Not to mention Davis the Police Chief Admitted to finding this Unexploded Device that was recovered. Also I don't think you did a very good job looking up all the different New Sources that said 2 bombs exploded......then Boston Police saying they found 2 more unexploded devices.

    Maybe the MS Media News peeps should quit trying to spoof each other while trying to report accurately, without constantly saying they are talking to some Official.....huh?

    Do you think Huffpo what they reported, what the Police Chief said over their live feed, about finding another device was debunked too? Did you think Huffpos was BS as well?

  3. #123
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,300

    Re: Officials: Arrest 'imminent' in Boston bombing case

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    I wouldn't care if Sounds like BS to you.....the WSJ reported it.....looks like it was debunked as you say.....4 hrs later.
    Four hours after the report yes it was debunked. You on the other hand felt the need to post it as fact 2 days after the blast because somehow it was tied to the right wing fishwrap WSJ. . It had long since been shown to be BS. As to you caring what I think, that wasn't the point. Do us all a favor, when you post articles, post links. You have a bad habit of not doing so. Hard to refute when there is no source.

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Officials: Arrest 'imminent' in Boston bombing case

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Four hours after the report yes it was debunked. You on the other hand felt the need to post it as fact 2 days after the blast because somehow it was tied to the right wing fishwrap WSJ. . It had long since been shown to be BS. As to you caring what I think, that wasn't the point. Do us all a favor, when you post articles, post links. You have a bad habit of not doing so. Hard to refute when there is no source.

    Not quite I have been in on this from the beginning and it was you that came in a day and a half later asking for a link. Acting like some New Sources didn't say such. Then it was you that couldn't look up the WSJ yourself.....so lets not confuse those facts as to when you jumped into the mix and got all confused as to what was being said out there. Hence your 4 hr delay.

    I at least threw up the new source and the link you asked for. So save that BS about links. Also if the link is in the thread and I copy and paste from that link. Then its sniped from the same link everybody else has. All know I have know problem throwing up links.....you threw up Mother Jones. What a joke. Next time try coming with something else your left slanted BS. I noticed that Jones Didn't want to Debunk the Police Chief or Huff-Po.

  5. #125
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,300

    Re: Officials: Arrest 'imminent' in Boston bombing case

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Not quite I have been in on this from the beginning and it was you that came in a day and a half later asking for a link. Acting like some New Sources didn't say such. Then it was you that couldn't look up the WSJ yourself.....so lets not confuse those facts as to when you jumped into the mix and got all confused as to what was being said out there. Hence your 4 hr delay.

    I at least threw up the new source and the link you asked for. So save that BS about links. Also if the link is in the thread and I copy and paste from that link. Then its sniped from the same link everybody else has. All know I have know problem throwing up links.....you threw up Mother Jones. What a joke. Next time try coming with something else your left slanted BS. I noticed that Jones Didn't want to Debunk the Police Chief or Huff-Po.
    Dude, you post pap constantly without links. And I was correct. Your post was debunked before you even posted it. Get over it.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •