Page 9 of 93 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 923

Thread: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon [W:162, 896, 911]]

  1. #81
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    It may have been one of the controlled explosions the police have been doing with suspicious bags and whatnot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racer View Post
    In the same area?
    Edited. It was police-controlled according to sources.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  2. #82
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,638

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    I just love the censorship that takes place on the DP. A Congress woman is shot in the head by a registered Democrat and Sarah Palin was blamed. When a federal building was bombed in OKC, Rush Limbaugh was blamed. When an Islamist who has been exchanging e-mails with Al Qaeda goes on a shooting spree at Fort Hood, it's blamed on violence in the work place.

    Was it yesterday or the day before on another thread on the DP where we were wondering why the Department of Homeland Security website was informing aliens, illegal and immigrants how to get food stamps, find a home and get on welfare ? You would think the DHS had more important issues to take care of.
    Are you going to cry about the whole world when you're the one who is playing politics with a tragedy?
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  3. #83
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,035

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Hopefully third explosion was controlled. They have found unexploded devices and are going to detonate them on Boylston street.

  4. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    I just love the censorship that takes place on the DP. A Congress woman is shot in the head by a registered Democrat and Sarah Palin was blamed. When a federal building was bombed in OKC, Rush Limbaugh was blamed. When an Islamist who has been exchanging e-mails with Al Qaeda goes on a shooting spree at Fort Hood, it's blamed on violence in the work place.

    Was it yesterday or the day before on another thread on the DP where we were wondering why the Department of Homeland Security website was informing aliens, illegal and immigrants how to get food stamps, find a home and get on welfare ? You would think the DHS had more important issues to take care of.
    I know right? This is a website about politics....I mean what did people expect?

  5. #85
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,638

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    I know right? This is a website about politics....I mean what did people expect?
    Less idiocy, for one.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  6. #86
    Professor
    Dirt Racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Last Seen
    02-19-16 @ 10:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,747

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    Edited. It was police-controlled according to sources.
    Thanks for the update.

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Are you going to cry about the whole world when you're the one who is playing politics with a tragedy?
    Oh look at that, Fiddytree doesn't like people playing politics with a tragedy....in other news, a woman from Newtown gave the State of the Union Address for the President....

  8. #88
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Less idiocy, for one.
    Bro you are on the wrong website for that.

  9. #89
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    I told you so.
    Good for you. Want a cookie?


  10. #90
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,638

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Oh look at that, Fiddytree doesn't like people playing politics with a tragedy....in other news, a woman from Newtown gave the State of the Union Address for the President....
    Yeah, and look at what I thought about the conversation immediately after that tragedy. I believe I said it was prudent to withhold political conversation. You sure showed me, Jerry.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

Page 9 of 93 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •