Page 38 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 923

Thread: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon [W:162, 896, 911]]

  1. #371
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    01-19-14 @ 04:11 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    459

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    It will be interesting to see the times the dogs were deployed, the bombs could have been placed after their drill.
    I have no idea of a bomb sniffer dogs effectiveness or whether they searched along the route where the bombs were placed.

    I've also heard that more undetonated bombs were found? but at the moment news reports appear to contradict eachother concrete facts appear not to have been established.

    Forensic analysis of the bombs will likely give answers should this be accurate information.

    Did someone mention gunpowder on this thread earlier?

  2. #372
    Fourum Addmean
    shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Land of the sodomizers
    Last Seen
    03-18-16 @ 09:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,758

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    Why do right wingers hate joggers?
    Perhaps they're upset that they don't support their agenda by wearing supportive t-shirts?
    Either I'm right or you're wrong.

  3. #373
    Sage
    BretJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,328

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    It certainly reeks Right wing extremist. Jihadists are prone to taking credit for their terror. No one claiming responsibility is suspect and the longer it goes unsolved the more it looks domestic.
    Or a lone wolf/individual cell. At this point it simply reeks. Don't start getting your hopes up....
    The opposite of hero is not villain, it is "bystander"
    " In doing what we ought we deserve no praise, because it is our duty." -Aurelius Augustine
    "But why do they use them to make Brawndo??!!"

  4. #374
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Terrorist bombing in Boston. So what City is next ?
    Terrorist? Or just a crazy guy? I don't think we should fly off the handle here.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  5. #375
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    Patriot day in Boston? (with added international victim potential) could be anybody...
    Yep. This one could take a while to get answers to, unless someone takes responsibility.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  6. #376
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Terrorist? Or just a crazy guy? I don't think we should fly off the handle here.
    Aren't terrorists kinda by definition crazy?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #377
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Seen
    08-25-17 @ 02:13 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,127

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    The date and place hardly appear to be random: it's April 15 in Boston. But we'll see.
    It's random.. Tax day in Boston.. hitting the Marathon is not making a statement on taxes. There are more bigger and better targets to make a statement..
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. H.L Mencken

  8. #378
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    Yeah. I was thinking with it being tax day it could have been someone screwed over by the IRS, or some other severe anti-government radical but those types tend to attack government buildings, terrorists tend to hit civilian targets, but it's too early to know right now.
    Or it could be some madman with knowledge in explosive making.

  9. #379
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    Or it could be some madman with knowledge in explosive making.
    That too, lot's of factors and a public event with lots of cover. Too many variables for anyone to make any kinds of guesses right now.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  10. #380
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Aren't terrorists kinda by definition crazy?
    Yeah, for the most part. But I fear that people are going to freak out and start excusing all sorts of government involvement for something that comes down to isolated crazy jerks.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

Page 38 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •