Page 31 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 923

Thread: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon [W:162, 896, 911]]

  1. #301
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by austrianecon View Post
    But you still had to jump to conclusion and get your two cents in as well?
    I didn't conclude -- I'm just honest about how this appears to be a domestic sovereign citizenlike attack.

    Like I say, if you asked me to bet about it, I'd bet I'm wrong, since the facts are probably not what they appear to be at this moment.

  2. #302
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    If memory serves me Harris and Klebold used propane cannisters rigged to blow, but didn't oxygenate it properly or something so they didn't get ignition, that's off memory though. OKC was a fertilizer/diesel bomb.
    the worst industrial explosion in US History was this one:

    Texas City Disaster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    It was ammoniumn nitrate

  3. #303
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Some of us are adults and can handle the real world.
    Moderator's Warning:
    Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon [W:162, 896, 911]]Jerry, knock off the trolling, now.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #304
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    I don't see the President's job as being Reporter-in-Chief; I see him as Uniter-in-Chief.
    Yep. His job right now is to be the national spokesman in support of Boston.
    Boston: City of Champions. New England Patriots: 2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, and 2016 Boston Red Sox: 2004, 2007 and 2013 Boston Celtics: 2008 Boston Bruins: 2011 Boston University Men's Hockey: 2008



  5. #305
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,874
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    I wasn't. It was people watching the runners.

    That doesn't really matter at this point.
    "Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
    -FDR

  6. #306
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    the worst industrial explosion in US History was this one:

    Texas City Disaster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    It was ammoniumn nitrate
    Geez! Amazed I never heard of that one.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  7. #307
    Fourum Addmean
    shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Land of the sodomizers
    Last Seen
    03-18-16 @ 09:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,758

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Needless to say it was an explosive finish....
    Either I'm right or you're wrong.

  8. #308
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by mtm1963 View Post
    he should wait until they have better information. right now the information is so fluid at the moment, it's accuracy could be in doubt.


    I watched and listened to President Obama a few minutes ago, what he said sounded pretty good to me.

  9. #309
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,246

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter King View Post
    Yes, this is the ultimate moment to redo the lost presidential election why don't we. At times of crises it is always best to bring partisan politics of lost presidential elections into it
    We have plenty to criticize this President over, but I think for one thread we should try to address this issue as Americans and not partisans.
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  10. #310
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Your not suppose to remember that guy. It happened on Obama's watch just like the terrorist attack at Fort Hood.

    The Obama administration says because the kicker charge on the underwear bomb failed to set off the main charge, there was no terrorist attack.
    Or the Comedy Central attack. South-Park made an episode which included Mohammed as they have many times before. Terrorist threats were made to Comedy Central, who then heavily edited the episode. Many fans thought the censorship was part of a gag, but Matt and Trey were pissed because they didn't approve of it before hand.

    So Matt and Trey make another episode, the one where the handicapped boy was raped by a shark, to make a point. Then John Stewart called out both Comedy Central and terrorists in general on his Daily show.

    A few days later there was a car bomb right outside Comedy Central's building. It failed to detonate; faulty fuse.

Page 31 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •