Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 330

Thread: Mother of Sandy Hook Victim Delivers White House Weekly Address.....[W322]

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    re: Mother of Sandy Hook Victim Delivers White House Weekly Address.....[W322]

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    she has no moral high ground except the fact her infant son was gunned down in the biggest school massacre of American History....Your right she doesn't know what shes talking about
    She surely doesn't know what its like to be shot, which I have and more than once, and I have lost people as well.....and I am sure she isn't living around a bunch of gangbangers who are out every weekend killing people either. I am sure she doesn't have to live around a city where crime and assault is daily business. Do you think she still knows what the hell she is talking about?

    So when she thinks her azz can measure up as to knowing about what she is talking about......then let her answer to those of us.....That actually do know what the hell we are talking about.

  2. #62
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,529

    re: Mother of Sandy Hook Victim Delivers White House Weekly Address.....[W322]

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Well according to DCFS exploitation of Children for ones Personal gain is an abuse. Which someone had posted up before. So they know what they have in the DCFS Booklet and their All their various forms with descriptive terminology. So it is like forms can be shown on Camera.....that there is President using Children and Tragedy and has brought it back up into the Media after the issue was being laid to rest. With more current events that were coming along.

    So the constant harping about it would have to force Obama to change tactics. Since then he could not play on the kids or that tragedy anymore. Which means no more tears and crying out for Emotional rescue.

    As is the MSmedia is reporting every gun shooting they can and trying to embellish upon all said events. Its way over the top......last night in Chicago these morons reported someone shot a dog. No Suspect......just a dog found dead that had been shot. Nothing else. No witnesses, no perp. Nothing. But lets report it as news anyways.....Right? Yeah.....and that's what they did.

    Be great if they saw someone shooting the dog and all that.

    The Other point is Obama isn't even having to have what he calls a fair and equal debate about it.....as it stands now. He talks and talks. But Don't have to listen. That needs to be changed in any way it can.
    If using kids to evoke an emotional response is "child abuse", then there are multiple instances of child abuse in the TV ads all the time.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  3. #63
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,268

    re: Mother of Sandy Hook Victim Delivers White House Weekly Address.....[W322]

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    I wouldn't call it scrutiny I would call it disdain on the border of hatred but I mean how dare this women who lost her child in a shooting massacre do something she see's as constructive with her grief. Its interesting though how yourself and many other posters like to make out that she is being dragged into the public eye. Any links or facts to back up the assumption that the Obama administration is forcing her into this?
    Then she is just another political operative who is using her own personal tragedy to further her own ends. Hardly a better alternative that. I suspect the woman is truly grief stricken and has simply fallen victim once again. This time to a predatory politician named Barak Obama.

  4. #64
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,268

    re: Mother of Sandy Hook Victim Delivers White House Weekly Address.....[W322]

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    I don't know if it's because he's a Democrat or if it's because he's black
    Do you say such stupid things because you are stupid or because of the color of your skin?

  5. #65
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:45 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,529

    re: Mother of Sandy Hook Victim Delivers White House Weekly Address.....[W322]

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    Only cowards would attack her in my opinion and accuse her for prostituting herself self out or "seeking fame" as some have said in this thread. You can disagree with her but the hatred being thrown her way is well out of line, heaven forbid some tragic happens to any of you and your forced to make difficult choices.
    Not everyone's doing that. Few are, in fact.

    But it is certainly a legitimate question as to whether she was active in pro-gun control prior to this.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  6. #66
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,249

    re: Mother of Sandy Hook Victim Delivers White House Weekly Address.....[W322]

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    Not everyone's doing that. Few are, in fact.

    But it is certainly a legitimate question as to whether she was active in pro-gun control prior to this.
    why is it relevant? She's anti gun now for obvious reason.

    Its the standard " sorry about your kid but do you mind grieving in private?"
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

  7. #67
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:45 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,529

    re: Mother of Sandy Hook Victim Delivers White House Weekly Address.....[W322]

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    why is it relevant? She's anti gun now for obvious reason.
    Really? Why would it be relevant if she were an anti-gun activist before now?

    Sorry; can't take you seriously in this if you need to ask that question.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Mother of Sandy Hook Victim Delivers White House Weekly Address.....[W322]

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I would never demonize the mother. The politician that would exploit grief for gain...that's another matter. The playbook is familiar though isn't it. This issue. Parading out hikers non am emotional appeal to pass a health care law that no one bothered to read. Trotting out Sandra Fluke and her mythical dying 'friend' that had no access to birth control (except of course ms fluke admitted she DID have access to birth control, even at the Jesuit university she attended).

    Emotional appeals is a pathetic way to lead a government. Luckily for them, there is no shortage of willing participants in the charade. Of course...it helps when the participants are already full on enmeshed with the ideology.
    Cindy Sheehan is another mother the left exploited and then ignored. As someone must have pointed out, they use these women for emotional appeal, not one based on law or the Constitution. But that's all the only strategy they have.

  9. #69
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,443

    re: Mother of Sandy Hook Victim Delivers White House Weekly Address.....[W322]

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    Of course not. This was done to protect the airlines (and their insurance companies) from taking the civil liability hit after 9/11. It should be noted that no public funds have been used (so far) for rewarding the Sandy Hook victim's families.
    Nor should it be.

  10. #70
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,969

    re: Mother of Sandy Hook Victim Delivers White House Weekly Address.....[W322]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Do you say such stupid things because you are stupid or because of the color of your skin?
    I say it because it's true. Are you denying there are people who criticize Obama because he has a D behind his name? Do you deny there are people who criticize him because he's black?

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •