Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 330

Thread: Mother of Sandy Hook Victim Delivers White House Weekly Address.....[W322]

  1. #131
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,971

    re: Mother of Sandy Hook Victim Delivers White House Weekly Address.....[W322]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I don't think anyone who has read your posts believe that a silly UBGC is the only additional restrictions you support
    It's not, and I freely admit that. I'll gladly say again I think handguns and semi-automatic "assault rifles" should be placed in the same restrictive category we already place things like fully automatic machine guns. However, background checks seem just about the only type of law which can pass, so I support it.

  2. #132
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,619

    re: Mother of Sandy Hook Victim Delivers White House Weekly Address.....[W322]

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    It's not, and I freely admit that. I'll gladly say again I think handguns and semi-automatic "assault rifles" should be placed in the same restrictive category we already place things like fully automatic machine guns. However, background checks seem just about the only type of law which can pass, so I support it.
    well that puts you in the far extreme category and you are against the constitution. but thanks, I knew it

    you want to pass an incremental law hoping in the future you can pass more

    so why do you whine when I oppose one of your stepping stones



  3. #133
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,971

    re: Mother of Sandy Hook Victim Delivers White House Weekly Address.....[W322]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    well that puts you in the far extreme category
    No, the far extreme category would be banning all guns, confiscating the guns currently in this country with no monetary reimbursement and making it a felony to even attempt to obtain a gun.

    I'm far from the extreme.

    and you are against the constitution. but thanks, I knew it
    If you think the Constitution is comprised only of the 2nd Amendment, then it says a lot more about you than my stance on gun control says about me.

    you want to pass an incremental law hoping in the future you can pass more
    I want to pass a law it appears most Americans agree is a sensible thing.

    so why do you whine when I oppose one of your stepping stones
    I'm not whining at all.

  4. #134
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    re: Mother of Sandy Hook Victim Delivers White House Weekly Address.....[W322]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    If using kids to evoke an emotional response is "child abuse", then there are multiple instances of child abuse in the TV ads all the time.
    While I am sure there is.....what difference does that make. 2 Wrongs don't make it Right. I wouldn't go for any Repubs using Children to further their own Personal gain. Course if those on the Right were to do so they would be lambasted 10times more than any Democrat would be.

  5. #135
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    re: Mother of Sandy Hook Victim Delivers White House Weekly Address.....[W322]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Do you say such stupid things because you are stupid or because of the color of your skin?
    Could be the Rosie Glasses.....Just Sayin!

  6. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    re: Mother of Sandy Hook Victim Delivers White House Weekly Address.....[W322]

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    mmmm no I don't need you to explain your point to me I fully understand what your trying to say I just think its moronic and cheap. If she was anti gun before her son was shot it would kind of validate her point wouldn't it? Of course we don't know what her political agenda was before her son was gunned down your just guessing because your afraid of the impact someone like this could have on your gun rights.
    Wherein if it was kept as for her own Community and for around her own people.....none could really say to much then. But of course she had to step outside of her own Community, than that of her own state all so she can point out how her she believes others Rights should be taken from them due to what happened in her small little world.

  7. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    re: Mother of Sandy Hook Victim Delivers White House Weekly Address.....[W322]

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Seems the gun nuts hate it when you use an emotional argument to counter their emotional argument on why they need guns to protect them from obama.
    Then there is reality that actually sets in but I do notice you tend not to want to bring that argument into play.

  8. #138
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    re: Mother of Sandy Hook Victim Delivers White House Weekly Address.....[W322]

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    So your great argument is that we were supposed to give guns to the black slaves despite it being clear they were only meant to go to the militias to hunt them down? Lie I said blind faith has no foundation in reality at all, and thank you for showing us how disconnected it can make you.
    No that wasn't his argument.....but it is clear you didn't know what it was. Thanks for showing us that disconnected reality that surrounds you.

  9. #139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    re: Mother of Sandy Hook Victim Delivers White House Weekly Address.....[W322]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    why does an Obama supporter such as you constantly claim you support gun rights too yet you constantly "like" anti gun posts and criticize pro gun positions?

    its not about innocent life or public safety to the anti gun left-its all about harassing people who don't buy into the leftist agenda

    has anyone seen any conservative posters backing all these idiotic gun control proposals?
    You noticed that to?

    Now bring back up that Subject about Obama Abusing these kids thru his exploitation.....despite that the media was dropping Sandy Hook from the News Cycle. Who was it that dragged them around and gave them the invites to come to the WH? Obama's Inaugural. Who keeps bringing them out.

    Then we have MO bring the Mother of the Kids that was killed in Chicago to Washington. Give them a platform to speak from.

    Well.....its' time to put out our Own Platform. Going after any of these people that want to step outside their own communities to push their garbage upon the rest of the Country.

    Anytime these people are outside of Conn.....then they should have to hear from all of us. Then let them cry out with those like here, about All those On the Right just hating. They should see first hand those of us out here who will confront them first hand. Just like some here would have NP taking Obama on. Course Obama doesn't want to face the average man who will make out to look like a fool. Which is why Obama hides from real discussions.

  10. #140
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    re: Mother of Sandy Hook Victim Delivers White House Weekly Address.....[W322]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I don't think anyone who has read your posts believe that a silly UBGC is the only additional restrictions you support
    The usual tactic is to go tangential and focus and talk about the one word or statement that doesn't mean anything, or has no correlation to the topic at hand. Good thing ya didn't get handed the encyclopedia over it.

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •