Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 82

Thread: Package Sent to Arpaio Could Have Injured, Killed.....

  1. #71
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,244

    Re: Package Sent to Arpaio Could Have Injured, Killed.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    No, seriously, this mother****er would have been executed at the Nuremburg trials
    Really?

    You equate his actions with war crimes?

    Sanity check please...

  2. #72
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,851

    Re: Package Sent to Arpaio Could Have Injured, Killed.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    What question? This is the second time I've asked you what question and now the third time I've asked nothing would justify murdering the sheriff.
    Good lord!!

    Dude, I've posted the question to you twice and I've referenced the original post in which I posed the question to you. Do you mean to tell me you haven't seen it?

    btw, my question has nothing to do with justifying the murder of any Sheriff. Now, I did ask you about that and you answered it. No, the question I'm talking about has not been answered by you yet.


    You know what? Forget about the question, okay? I don't even care if you answer it or not. In fact, I don't care about anything you've posted in this thread since it's all been off-topic anyway.

    So long and have a good day.
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

  3. #73
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,244

    Re: Package Sent to Arpaio Could Have Injured, Killed.....

    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    No one knows anything, it's all speculation at this point. However, that scenario can not be ruled out.
    Inside job?

    Found by a USPS employee as in being sent through the USPS...

    inside job is a stretch.

  4. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Package Sent to Arpaio Could Have Injured, Killed.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Yes, I am making that comparison. You should dig into the man's history a bit rather than making a kneejerk defense of him.
    Joe Arpaio took an oath to enforce the laws of the state of Arizona and also to defend and uphold the U.S. Constitution which means also enforcing the federal laws that the current Executive branch of the Federal Government refuses to do.

    You Deuce should be directing your hatred at President Obama, Attorney General Eric Holder and Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano. These three individuals have openly refused to uphold and defend our Constitution and enforce our nation's laws.
    .
    Sheriff Joe Arpiao must be doing more than upholding the oath he took since he is only the chief law enforcement officer of Maricopa County, Arizona he is still has a national approval rating higher than any other law enforcement officer in history.

    Arpaio enforces the law. He is not a reactive law enforcement officer but a proactive law enforcement officer. He doesn't have his deputies sitting in their patrol cars only responding to crimes after they have already happened, his deputies are not liberal / progressive law enforcement officers but proactive, what use to be known as "peace officers", preventing crimes before the happens.

    Take a look at the city of Phonix that has a progressive Chief of Police, high crime. Look at the unincorporated areas of Phoenix and Maricopa County where the Arpaio's Sheriff's Department is responsible for. Except for the illegal alien communities, the citizens feel safe, lower crime rates than in Phoenix city limits.

    The Mexican drug cartels have put an award out for the assassination of Joe Arpaio and criminal illegal aliens waiting for the Democrat's amnesty also have put out a contrat of Sheriff Joe. The open borders pro illegal alien community have been attacking America's toughest County Sheriff for over a decade and Joe Arpaio is on Obama's hit list.

    The only people and other rodents who despise Joe Arpaio are illegal aliens, the Mexican drug cartels, criminals, rapist, pedophiles, thieves, drunkards, drug dealers, President Obama and socialist.

    >" You probably know him as “America’s Toughest Sheriff,” a name given to him years ago by the media. It’s a name he certainly has earned as head of the nation’s third largest Sheriff’s Office which employs over 3400 people. But even before he became Sheriff in 1993, Joe Arpaio was one tough lawman. After serving in the U.S. Army from 1950 to 1953, and as a Washington, D.C., and Las Vegas, NV, police officer for almost five years, Arpaio went on to build a federal law enforcement career and a reputation for fighting crime and drug trafficking around the world.

    He began his career as a federal narcotics agent, establishing a stellar record in infiltrating drug organizations from Turkey to the Middle East to Mexico, Central, and South America to cities around the U.S. His expertise and success led him to top management positions around the world with the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). He concluded his remarkable federal career as head of the DEA for Arizona.

    In 1992, Arpaio successfully campaigned to become the Sheriff of Maricopa County. Since then he has been reelected to an unprecedented five 4-year terms. During his tenure as Sheriff of Maricopa County, Arpaio has consistently earned high public approval ratings.

    With over five decades experience in law enforcement, Arpaio knows what the public wants, “The public is my boss,” he says, “so I serve the public.” He has served them well..."< About:Sheriff Joseph M. Arpaio

  5. #75
    Phonetic Mnemonic ©
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,407

    Re: Package Sent to Arpaio Could Have Injured, Killed.....

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    I would have. For humanity at least.
    Yeah, I probably would have felt bad for his family.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  6. #76
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,090

    Re: Package Sent to Arpaio Could Have Injured, Killed.....

    the person who sent the mail bomb is an even bigger piece of **** than Joe Arpaio.

    the proper way to get assholes out of office is to vote them out. if the voters of Maricopa county are dumb enough to keep electing this piece of ****, then that's on them.

  7. #77
    Advisor Zariak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    02-08-15 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    470

    Re: Package Sent to Arpaio Could Have Injured, Killed.....

    What sickens me the most are the allegations about his mishandling of sex crimes.
    Good sheriffs respect the system and don't cause national controversy.

    I respect Arpaio because he does have a long record of public service and is obviously incredibly experienced.

    However, I do not respect the fact that Arpaio is an attention whore and feels the need to label himself "the toughest sheriff"

    There are many more officers who are deserving of much more respect than what he commands.

  8. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Package Sent to Arpaio Could Have Injured, Killed.....

    What gets me is all those Crooked Cops in Major Urban Cities.....which one rarely hears a name mentioned. Yet for years they are crooked cops that wouldn't hesitate to pop a cap off into someones azz if they got in their way. Kill, Murder, steal, make deals with criminals and gangbangers and look out for those they do business with.

    My question is why is it more Rampant under Democratically Led Governments and or Administrations?

  9. #79
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    01-19-14 @ 04:11 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    459

    Re: Package Sent to Arpaio Could Have Injured, Killed.....

    If a cartel has put a Million 4 Dollar bounty on your head then it's safe to assume your kicking ass.
    That's like a weeks wage for the Cartel, like him or hate him the Sheriff is fighting crime.

  10. #80
    Phonetic Mnemonic ©
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,407

    Re: Package Sent to Arpaio Could Have Injured, Killed.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Joechilli View Post
    If a cartel has put a Million 4 Dollar bounty on your head then it's safe to assume your kicking ass.
    That's like a weeks wage for the Cartel, like him or hate him the Sheriff is fighting crime.
    Probably, but not necessarily. The cartel has a vested interest is keeping emotion "anti-drug", and a bounty (whether successful or not) helps do that. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a little bit of both. He might make a dent, but it's a small dent... more of a ding. At the same time, a "lock 'em up - tough on crime" mindset keeps them in business more so than a "legalize it" mindset. They stand to seriously lose out if we lose our emotion. We are such suckers!
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •