Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 174

Thread: Over a dozen injured in Lone Star College campus stabbing Read more: http://www.foxn

  1. #161
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,475

    Re: Over a dozen injured in Lone Star College campus stabbing Read more: http://www.

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    His remarks were racist as hell. I can also spot a troll a mile away, so onto my ignore list you go. Troll someone else.
    No, your comments were far more racist as his. You're the one that automatically assumed he was talking about black folks, because he was said, "pimp, ghetto, crack". You're basically saying that only black folks are pimps, live in ghettos and smoke crack.

    Nice race deck of race cards ya got there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #162
    Sage
    Somerville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On an island. Not that one!
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    9,820

    Re: Over a dozen injured in Lone Star College campus stabbing Read more: http://www.

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    No, your comments were far more racist as his. You're the one that automatically assumed he was talking about black folks, because he was said, "pimp, ghetto, crack". You're basically saying that only black folks are pimps, live in ghettos and smoke crack.

    Nice race deck of race cards ya got there.

    I would argue that the person who posted the comment under attack is a racist and deliberately used words that many would interpret as being racist. You are now attempting to defend the poster that because there are people of other ethnicities who do live in ghettos, work as pimps and smoke crack, the dog whistle words should not be interpreted as they are commonly understood.

    If history has taught us one thing, racists are quite adept at denying their racism when confronted personally but not so good at concealing their true feelings when acting anonymously or in situations where they think others present agree with them.
    “And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.”
    ~ James Madison, letter to Edward Livingston, July 10, 1822

  3. #163
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,050

    Re: Over a dozen injured in Lone Star College campus stabbing Read more: http://www.

    I've never understood why somebody would pretend to be black on the internet. It just feels kind of stupid to troll yourself while pretending you're fooling anybody. Oh well.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Over a dozen injured in Lone Star College campus stabbing Read more: http://www.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I've never understood why somebody would pretend to be black on the internet. It just feels kind of stupid to troll yourself while pretending you're fooling anybody. Oh well.
    Just because I like KFC doesn't mean I'm pretending to be black. How racist.

  5. #165
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,475

    Re: Over a dozen injured in Lone Star College campus stabbing Read more: http://www.

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    I would argue that the person who posted the comment under attack is a racist and deliberately used words that many would interpret as being racist. You are now attempting to defend the poster that because there are people of other ethnicities who do live in ghettos, work as pimps and smoke crack, the dog whistle words should not be interpreted as they are commonly understood.

    If history has taught us one thing, racists are quite adept at denying their racism when confronted personally but not so good at concealing their true feelings when acting anonymously or in situations where they think others present agree with them.
    Because you ONLY associate those words with black folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #166
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,475

    Re: Over a dozen injured in Lone Star College campus stabbing Read more: http://www.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I've never understood why somebody would pretend to be black on the internet. It just feels kind of stupid to troll yourself while pretending you're fooling anybody. Oh well.
    Why do you claim that I'm pretending to be black?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #167
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Over a dozen injured in Lone Star College campus stabbing Read more: http://www.

    Fenton's post #3 is what you're all raging about. Fenton dropped that bomb and left. Epic troll skillz indeed.

  8. #168
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,050

    Re: Over a dozen injured in Lone Star College campus stabbing Read more: http://www.

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Why do you claim that I'm pretending to be black?
    Ooh, I touched a nerve.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #169
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Over a dozen injured in Lone Star College campus stabbing Read more: http://www.

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    If he had a gun, there'd be a greater chance that there would be fatalities
    Right, and less of a chance that the attacker would have been tackled like he was.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  10. #170
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,115

    Re: Over a dozen injured in Lone Star College campus stabbing Read more: http://www.

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    No mass shooter has ever been stopped by a civilian with a gun.
    By which you mean to point out that people have been stopped before they became mass-shooters by civilians with guns . No doubt.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •