Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 455

Thread: Judge strikes age restrictions for "morning after" pill

  1. #381
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,193

    Re: Judge strikes age restrictions for "morning after" pill

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    As I've before, those who motivated by emotionalism will ignore the facts, and believe whatever fictions are needed to maintain their bigoted opinions
    Don't be so hard on yourself.

  2. #382
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Judge strikes age restrictions for "morning after" pill

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Don't be so hard on yourself.
    And you shouldn't be so light on the facts
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #383
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,193

    Re: Judge strikes age restrictions for "morning after" pill

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    And neither would you
    I'm sure you'll be proven right when the Justice Department files the appeal.

  4. #384
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Judge strikes age restrictions for "morning after" pill

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    I'm sure you'll be proven right when the Justice Department files the appeal.
    The fact remains that the only argument you have is based on things that haven't happened. You have demonstrated that you have no reasonable objections to the rules as they exist now, and the only potential objection you have is if Plan B is someday covered by insurance when purchased OTC - an issue that has nothing to do with parental notification. In fact, such an act would make a childs purchase of MAPs be more likely to be discovered by the childs' parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #385
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judge strikes age restrictions for "morning after" pill

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    More often than you realize.
    Name one.

  6. #386
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judge strikes age restrictions for "morning after" pill

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    As I've before, those who motivated by emotionalism will ignore the facts, and believe whatever fictions are needed to maintain their bigoted opinions
    This is another interesting statement. Please explain where there is bigotry when people are concerned about some judge ruling that children below age of consent should be making their own medical/sexual decisions.

  7. #387
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judge strikes age restrictions for "morning after" pill

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Age of consent laws apply to sex, not to purchasing a MAP
    If someone is purchasing a morning after pill, then they had sex obviously.

  8. #388
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,193

    Re: Judge strikes age restrictions for "morning after" pill

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The fact remains that the only argument you have is based on things that haven't happened. You have demonstrated that you have no reasonable objections to the rules as they exist now, and the only potential objection you have is if Plan B is someday covered by insurance when purchased OTC - an issue that has nothing to do with parental notification. In fact, such an act would make a childs purchase of MAPs be more likely to be discovered by the childs' parents.
    See, this is where your lack of reading comprehension skills hurt you. What "objections" have I stated, reasonable or otherwise? I simply stated an opinion and a prediction. You may want to look up the definition of "prediction" - unless I'm mistaken, predictions are usually based on things that haven't yet happened.

  9. #389
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Judge strikes age restrictions for "morning after" pill

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Name one.
    This one

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    If someone is purchasing a morning after pill, then they had sex obviously.
    Yes, but it's not a pharmacists job to enforce those laws.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #390
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Judge strikes age restrictions for "morning after" pill

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    See, this is where your lack of reading comprehension skills hurt you. What "objections" have I stated, reasonable or otherwise? I simply stated an opinion and a prediction. You may want to look up the definition of "prediction" - unless I'm mistaken, predictions are usually based on things that haven't yet happened.
    That's right! Run away from the myriad of objections (none reasonable) to this policy that you have posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •