Page 151 of 163 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1628

Thread: U.S. Adds Only 88,000 Jobs; Jobless Rate Falls to 7.6%[W: 831]

  1. #1501
    I'm not-low all the time
    Kushinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Loop
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,263

    Re: U.S. Adds Only 88,000 Jobs; Jobless Rate Falls to 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Don't have to, just look at BLS.gov and get the answers, in December 2007 there were 146 million employed on a labor force of 153.9 whereas today that number is 143 million with a labor force of 155 million so pardon me if I don't get excited about employment growth that just returned to January 2009 levels in a labor force that hasn't kept up with population growth.
    You are not going to get any answers by looking at raw data. Conclusions based on raw data require analysis!
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    "Wealth of Nations," Book V, Chapter II, Part II, Article I, pg.911

  2. #1502
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: U.S. Adds Only 88,000 Jobs; Jobless Rate Falls to 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Kushinator View Post
    You are not going to get any answers by looking at raw data. Conclusions based on raw data require analysis!
    As does understanding human nature which I have seen no evidence from you

  3. #1503
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: U.S. Adds Only 88,000 Jobs; Jobless Rate Falls to 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Name for me a successful economic program that Obama proposed or implemented that generated positive economic results? Bush implemented the tax cuts that were fully implemented in July 2003 that generated strong economic results.
    LOL typical hypocroisy. You claimed that Obama was responsible for the economy and you said the buck stops at the president. The same applies to Bush.

    Your hypocrisy is noted.

  4. #1504
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: U.S. Adds Only 88,000 Jobs; Jobless Rate Falls to 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    We have a sinking ship now unless you believe a 17 trillion debt and growing in a 15 trillion dollar a year economy can survive
    Uh, yes, con, we have done so before as a nation.....we do it every day as individuals. And the state of the Union is one of recovery, we keep showing you the glass is getting fuller, all you provide are your old false, debunked arguments that you forget we have heard before.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #1505
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: U.S. Adds Only 88,000 Jobs; Jobless Rate Falls to 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    LOL, nice spin, but this thread is about Obama and the reality that there are 3 million fewer employed today than when the recession began, 1.1 million increase in the labor force in 4 years which during the Bush years was over a million a month, 500,000 people dropped out of the labor force last month, we had .4% GDP Growth last quarter, and over 6 trillion added to the debt. That is the Obama record that has nothing to do with Clinton, Bush or anyone else other than Obama. Your Bush Derangement Syndrome is filled with misinformation and false information
    You mentioned Clinton. As to Obama, he's restored growth to the economy and avoided the near Depression Bush's misrule brought on.

    So you lose on that score too.

    NEXT OBAMAPHOBE!

  6. #1506
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: U.S. Adds Only 88,000 Jobs; Jobless Rate Falls to 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Lol...you'll buy the drek that comes out of the WH and the lies that comes out of your corrupt ideology.
    LOL, Have you seen the jobs numbers when Obama took office?
    Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

    Why dont you spend a little money and actuly aqcuire some WISDOM instead of relying on lies and misinformation.
    I wouldn't spend a penny on a Murdoch owned publication.

  7. #1507
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: U.S. Adds Only 88,000 Jobs; Jobless Rate Falls to 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Uh, yes, con, we have done so before as a nation.....we do it every day as individuals. And the state of the Union is one of recovery, we keep showing you the glass is getting fuller, all you provide are your old false, debunked arguments that you forget we have heard before.
    Please show me any time in modern history that the debt is 2 trillion more than the yearly GDP and when we had over 100 million dependent on the taxpayers?

  8. #1508
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: U.S. Adds Only 88,000 Jobs; Jobless Rate Falls to 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Don't have to, just look at BLS.gov and get the answers, in December 2007...
    Bush was still president for another year, but you base your argument on the end of Congressional terms.

    IT IS JUST SUCH A FALLACY!
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #1509
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: U.S. Adds Only 88,000 Jobs; Jobless Rate Falls to 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    You mentioned Clinton. As to Obama, he's restored growth to the economy and avoided the near Depression Bush's misrule brought on.

    So you lose on that score too.

    NEXT OBAMAPHOBE!
    your opinion noted, where is your proof that he prevented a depression? Sorry but there are millions of millions in a depression today because of Obama economic policies.

  10. #1510
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: U.S. Adds Only 88,000 Jobs; Jobless Rate Falls to 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Bush was still president for another year, but you base your argument on the end of Congressional terms.

    IT IS JUST SUCH A FALLACY!
    Who approves budgets and implements economic legislation?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •