Page 128 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1628

Thread: U.S. Adds Only 88,000 Jobs; Jobless Rate Falls to 7.6%[W: 831]

  1. #1271
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: U.S. Adds Only 88,000 Jobs; Jobless Rate Falls to 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    It is you, Sheik, and Pb that want to divert from the Obama record to Bush claiming that Bush was terrible which obviously in your world gives Obama a pass on being terrible. The economic results of Obama is worse. What President in history had a 6 trillion dollar debt in 4 years let alone 8? What President ever had over 100 million dependent on taxpayer assistance? What President ever demonized individual wealth creation and promoted the entitlement state? What President ever spent this much to have a drop in employment four years after taking office?
    The part you'll never face up to, because it's too painful, is that your complaints really mirror your own actions. As NextEra is pointing out, in November of 2004, Bush was Obama, only worse since he didn't inherit the worst economy since the Great Depression. Where Obama has a legitimate excuse, Bush had none.

    And by election day in 2004, Bush had turned an $18b deficit into a $600b deficit. You didn't care.

    By election day in 2004, Bush lost 2.2 million jobs to unemployment. You didn't care.

    By election day in 2004, Bush had driven up the misery index by 18.2%. You didn't care.

    By election day in 2004, Bush had driven up poverty by 12.4%. You didn't care.

    By election day in 2004, Bush lost the Twin Towers. You didn't care.

    By election day in 2004, Bush had deployed troops into a country that had not attacked us. You didn't care.

    Do you really think anybody cares what you think now when the ONLY reason you care is because Obama is a Democrat?

  2. #1272
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: U.S. Adds Only 88,000 Jobs; Jobless Rate Falls to 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yeah, tough love that the GOP has shown it is not willing to do. And we will never know what Gore or Kerry would have done either because the Bushbots voted for Bush and more spending. It works both ways Con.



    Your opinion noted as just that, your OPINION.





    I've given answers before Con, not going to repeat myself since it is clear you don't care about anything else besides bowing down to the "R". As long as the person has an "R" in front of their name, you will grovel to them no matter what the results.
    I keep hearing that I will only vote for someone with a "R" after their name totally ignoring that I am a Conservative not a Republican. Tell me what is conservative in today's Democratic Party?

  3. #1273
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: U.S. Adds Only 88,000 Jobs; Jobless Rate Falls to 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    And the economics of Bush were worse than Clintons. Your point, you still voted for Bush twice despite the worse economics than Clintons? As for diverting, it isn't. It's fact that Bush spent worse than Clinton. Yet at the time that was ok for you.



    What president at the time had more debt than when Bush was president. Are you so naive that you can't see each president has spent more and more than the previous. It has NOTHING to do with right and left, only what is spend on. You continue to think the GOP is different. The only difference is how they spend more money.

    Again, that is your opinion, ever hear of the "Contract with America" are you telling me that was Clinton's? What you fail to recognize is it was the Republican Congress that Clinton compromised with to implement economic policies. There is no compromise with Obama. Again, you want to divert to Bush and that doesn't justify the Obama results.

    Bush spent too much, but a trillion dollars of the debt was due to 9/11. The fact that Bush spent too much doesn't give Obama a pass to put Bush spending on steroids. No Obama budget ever came close to the final Bush budget and the current 3.77 trillion dollar proposal is ignored.

  4. #1274
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: U.S. Adds Only 88,000 Jobs; Jobless Rate Falls to 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    The part you'll never face up to, because it's too painful, is that your complaints really mirror your own actions. As NextEra is pointing out, in November of 2004, Bush was Obama, only worse since he didn't inherit the worst economy since the Great Depression. Where Obama has a legitimate excuse, Bush had none.

    And by election day in 2004, Bush had turned an $18b deficit into a $600b deficit. You didn't care.

    By election day in 2004, Bush lost 2.2 million jobs to unemployment. You didn't care.

    By election day in 2004, Bush had driven up the misery index by 18.2%. You didn't care.

    By election day in 2004, Bush had driven up poverty by 12.4%. You didn't care.

    By election day in 2004, Bush lost the Twin Towers. You didn't care.

    By election day in 2004, Bush had deployed troops into a country that had not attacked us. You didn't care.

    Do you really think anybody cares what you think now when the ONLY reason you care is because Obama is a Democrat?
    Same question to others, what is conservative about today's Democratic Party? Name for me a Conservative economic proposal?

    You have a very selective memory about the Bush term and so much invested in misinformation and total ignorance of basic civics and economics that it isn't worth it to post over and over again data that refutes your comparison or data that shows Bush to be better than Obama. You can continue to divert to Bush but I will continue to point out the Obama results, results you cannot defend.

  5. #1275
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,258

    Re: U.S. Adds Only 88,000 Jobs; Jobless Rate Falls to 7.6%[W: 831]

    Texas was the only state to recieve Stimulus funds ??

    How much did California recieve ? Michigan ? And the numerous other blue liberal plague states that have run their economies into the ground via a corrupt Liberal ideology .

    Heres the thing about Texas. We have little in the way of State revenue. We have no sales tax, property taxes that are adjusted locally and we have a franchise tax of 1%.

    That plus fees is it, and we're still projecting surpluses.

    I know you Libs want to see the Conservative stronghold that is Texas fail, but its not going to happen. Not in your life time.

  6. #1276
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,258

    Re: U.S. Adds Only 88,000 Jobs; Jobless Rate Falls to 7.6%[W: 831]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    The part you'll never face up to,
    because it's too painful, is that your complaints really mirror your own actions. As NextEra is pointing out, in November of 2004, Bush was Obama, only worse since he didn't inherit the worst economy since the Great Depression. Where Obama has a legitimate excuse, Bush had none.

    And by election day in 2004, Bush had turned an $18b deficit into a $600b deficit. You didn't care.

    By election day in 2004, Bush lost 2.2 million jobs to unemployment. You didn't care.

    By election day in 2004, Bush had driven up the misery index by 18.2%. You didn't care.

    By election day in 2004, Bush had driven up poverty by 12.4%. You didn't care.

    By election day in 2004, Bush lost the Twin Towers. You didn't care.

    By election day in 2004, Bush had deployed troops into a country that had not attacked us. You didn't care.

    Do you really think anybody cares what you think now when the ONLY reason you care is because Obama is a Democrat?
    No Obama doesn't have a legitimate 'excuse'.

    Its the argument of a child to claim any part of the current shrinking economy to Bush's Administration.

    How old are you and are you actually going to make the arbitrary claim that because it happened under his watch that Bush was to blame for 9/11 ?

    Let me ditect you to a corrupt Clinton apointee Jamie Gorelick and the GoreLick Wall if your'e actually interested in finding the truth...which of course your not.

    Bush had Congressional approval to go to war BTW.

  7. #1277
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: U.S. Adds Only 88,000 Jobs; Jobless Rate Falls to 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Same question to others, what is conservative about today's Democratic Party? Name for me a Conservative economic proposal?

    You have a very selective memory about the Bush term and so much invested in misinformation and total ignorance of basic civics and economics that it isn't worth it to post over and over again data that refutes your comparison or data that shows Bush to be better than Obama. You can continue to divert to Bush but I will continue to point out the Obama results, results you cannot defend.
    By election day:

    Bush had turned an $18b deficit into a $600b deficit.
    Obama had turned an $1438b deficit into a $1276b deficit.

    Bush lost 2.2 million jobs to unemployment.
    Obama lost 248 thousand jobs to unemployment.

    Bush had driven up the misery index by 18.2%.
    Obama had driven up the misery index by 4.2%.

    Bush had driven up poverty by 12.4%.
    Obama had driven up poverty by 14.4%.

    Bush lost the Twin Towers.
    Obama killed the ****er who financed it.

    Bush had deployed troops into a country that had not attacked us.
    Obama brought them home.

    G'head, keep deluding yourself that Bush did a better job than Obama.

  8. #1278
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: U.S. Adds Only 88,000 Jobs; Jobless Rate Falls to 7.6%[W: 831]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    No Obama doesn't have a legitimate 'excuse'.

    Its the argument of a child to claim any part of the current shrinking economy to Bush's Administration.

    How old are you and are you actually going to make the arbitrary claim that because it happened under his watch that Bush was to blame for 9/11 ?

    Let me ditect you to a corrupt Clinton apointee Jamie Gorelick and the GoreLick Wall if your'e actually interested in finding the truth...which of course your not.

    Bush had Congressional approval to go to war BTW.
    The ludicrous part is where you believe the current economy is shrinking.

    Dayam, you righties will tell any lie just because you can't make a point without doing so.

    As far as blaming Bush for 9.11, I blame the terrorists for attacking us. I blame Bush for not lifting a finger to stop them.

    Gorelick had nothing to do with it. The fact is, Bush did nothing to prevent it. He had warnings. He ignored them. Had he just raised airport security in response to the Aug. 6th PDB he might have thwarted the attack. But regrettably, he chose to ingore all of the warnings. Clinton received a similar PDB while he was president. Had airport security raised at some airports in the NE, and thwarted the attack. Otherwise, 9.11 would have happened on his watch.

  9. #1279
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: U.S. Adds Only 88,000 Jobs; Jobless Rate Falls to 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I keep hearing that I will only vote for someone with a "R" after their name totally ignoring that I am a Conservative not a Republican. Tell me what is conservative in today's Democratic Party?
    LOL you keep hearing that because it is true. No true conservative would have voted for Romney. Sorry, but you are a Republican, not a conservative.

  10. #1280
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: U.S. Adds Only 88,000 Jobs; Jobless Rate Falls to 7.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Again, that is your opinion, ever hear of the "Contract with America" are you telling me that was Clinton's? What you fail to recognize is it was the Republican Congress that Clinton compromised with to implement economic policies. There is no compromise with Obama. Again, you want to divert to Bush and that doesn't justify the Obama results.
    LOL if you are going to pin the "Buck stops here" attitude with Obama, you have to do the same with both the good and bad for the other presidents. You can't have it both ways Con.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Bush spent too much, but a trillion dollars of the debt was due to 9/11. The fact that Bush spent too much doesn't give Obama a pass to put Bush spending on steroids. No Obama budget ever came close to the final Bush budget and the current 3.77 trillion dollar proposal is ignored.
    Bush still spent more than Clinton and you voted for Bush twice. Sorry, but again you have ZERO credibility on that one. Try again Con.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •