Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 102

Thread: SKorea: North Korea moved missile to east coast

  1. #11
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: SKorea: North Korea moved missile to east coast

    Has anyone considered the effect on the world markets if N Korea set off a nuke somewhere, or started a full scale war on S Korea? Talk about a ****ed up asian market, and its domino to the rest of the world; we could have some serious damage. Frankly I'm surprised that China isn't kicking the **** out of him by now, cause they are just getting into their stride ecomonically. Frankly I think for these reasons alone, if any of the above happened, N Korea needs to be destroyed.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    08-19-16 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,243

    Re: SKorea: North Korea moved missile to east coast

    Maybe if we had an international registry for nuclear weapons this would all be OK. We could grandfather in all the existing nuclear weapons and perform universal background checks for transfers. Not that anybody has used a nuclear weapon against anybody lately, but we should do it for the children.

  3. #13
    Sage
    KevinKohler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,990
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: SKorea: North Korea moved missile to east coast

    It is at this time we should be considering the cost and weight of one, expertly fired .50 round, over millions of .223 rounds...


    Assassination IS a public service, in many cases.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Reports indicate that everyone knew he was hauling a bunch of guns up there. But, since you brought it up, there's something which should be illegal: guns that breakdown.

  4. #14
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: SKorea: North Korea moved missile to east coast

    All I care about is that when we take this punk out that we do NOT attempt nation building in N. Korea.

    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  5. #15
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,048

    Re: SKorea: North Korea moved missile to east coast

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinKohler View Post
    It is at this time we should be considering the cost and weight of one, expertly fired .50 round, over millions of .223 rounds...


    Assassination IS a public service, in many cases.
    I agree with this. To the best of my knowledge the worst Soviet leader didn't actually want the whole world to burn. Bush should have used the momentum he built for the invasion of Iraq against this asshat instead.

    As to whether it can be said that Kim Jong-un genuinely wants war either, there does have to come a point where we have to take a leader's words at face value.

  6. #16
    The Light of Truth
    Northern Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,970

    Re: SKorea: North Korea moved missile to east coast

    Assassination won't stop the nutso regime of NK. The whole country, as a political force, needs to be seized and restructured.

    If China doesn't loosen its grip on the situation soon, we could have a real mess on our hands.

  7. #17
    Sage
    KevinKohler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,990
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: SKorea: North Korea moved missile to east coast

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    Assassination won't stop the nutso regime of NK. The whole country, as a political force, needs to be seized and restructured.

    If China doesn't loosen its grip on the situation soon, we could have a real mess on our hands.
    You don't think a US made 50 cal to the head would send a message?

    I mean, I don't know. Maybe make things worse, who knows.

    To me, this is all bluffery, I think Anonymous has the right idea. It's time citizens started doing more, instead of sitting back and expecting others (governments) to do it all for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Reports indicate that everyone knew he was hauling a bunch of guns up there. But, since you brought it up, there's something which should be illegal: guns that breakdown.

  8. #18
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ft.Wayne In
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,307

    Re: SKorea: North Korea moved missile to east coast

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinKohler View Post
    It is at this time we should be considering the cost and weight of one, expertly fired .50 round, over millions of .223 rounds...


    Assassination IS a public service, in many cases.
    But a famous liberal made it illegal in the 60s !!

  9. #19
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,253

    Re: SKorea: North Korea moved missile to east coast

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinKohler View Post
    You don't think a US made 50 cal to the head would send a message?

    I mean, I don't know. Maybe make things worse, who knows.

    To me, this is all bluffery, I think Anonymous has the right idea. It's time citizens started doing more, instead of sitting back and expecting others (governments) to do it all for them.
    very easy for you to say but try living under a tyrannical government who has killed millions of your fellow citizens and imprisoned many others. Rebellion is not an option for these people.
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

  10. #20
    Sage
    KevinKohler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,990
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: SKorea: North Korea moved missile to east coast

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    very easy for you to say but try living under a tyrannical government who has killed millions of your fellow citizens and imprisoned many others. Rebellion is not an option for these people.
    I didn't suggest the citizens of N. Korea. I'm talking about groups of us from all over. We're a global society. It's time governments recognize that. Is it OK to have vigilantism on an international scale? Probably not...but it certainly made me smile when I heard about the Anonymous attack on the news. Imagine 4 billion people, pissed off at you for being a crap dictator.


    I don't know. I just think it's lazy of us all to sit back and expect our governments to handle everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Reports indicate that everyone knew he was hauling a bunch of guns up there. But, since you brought it up, there's something which should be illegal: guns that breakdown.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •