Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 102

Thread: SKorea: North Korea moved missile to east coast

  1. #91
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,066

    Re: SKorea: North Korea moved missile to east coast

    this Kim is too young to understand a damn thing. All he is doing is trying to stroke is own ego by saying things that people around him would frankly suck his pee pee over. What's scary is it's entirely believeable that he'd do this and drive this whole thing beyond a tipping point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #92
    Fourum Addmean
    shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Land of the sodomizers
    Last Seen
    03-18-16 @ 09:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,758

    Re: SKorea: North Korea moved missile to east coast

    Hopefully this is just Kim's last, desperate right-hook before the bell rings.
    Either I'm right or you're wrong.

  3. #93
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,066

    Re: SKorea: North Korea moved missile to east coast

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    Right, because any citizen with Mexican descent is automatically an illegal immigrant here to leech off America. Did you forget your blue pill?
    No ****. Nevermind that those "Mexican immigrants" or immigrants from New Spain were here about 100 years prior to the landing of the pilgrims. Hell, this United States city I live in now was founded by these "immigrants" before the pilgrims landed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  4. #94
    Guru
    the_recruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,178

    Re: SKorea: North Korea moved missile to east coast

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinKohler View Post
    Nothing. I didn't mean to lecture, it's not how I wanted to come off as sounding. What would I do if I could? Try to mail a few key books to folks over there? I'm no hacker...wouldn't know were to start. I just feel like...in order for us to progress as a global society, we're going to have to acknowledge that a lot of this crap is up to us, directly, and not just the few who enlist, and the fewer we elect.
    You're defeating your own argument in the same post. You say that this crap is up to us. Then you say "what would I do if I could?". If this crap is up to us, what should we be doing?

  5. #95
    Sage
    KevinKohler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,981
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: SKorea: North Korea moved missile to east coast

    Quote Originally Posted by the_recruit View Post
    You're defeating your own argument in the same post. You say that this crap is up to us. Then you say "what would I do if I could?". If this crap is up to us, what should we be doing?
    If I knew, I'd be doing it. But I don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Reports indicate that everyone knew he was hauling a bunch of guns up there. But, since you brought it up, there's something which should be illegal: guns that breakdown.

  6. #96
    Guru
    the_recruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,178

    Re: SKorea: North Korea moved missile to east coast

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinKohler View Post
    If I knew, I'd be doing it. But I don't know.
    ...so you're advocating doing "something" you just don't know what?

  7. #97
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,304

    Re: SKorea: North Korea moved missile to east coast

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    Right, because any citizen with Mexican
    descent is automatically an illegal immigrant here to leech off America. Did you forget your blue pill?

    Your'e projecting. Why ? Can't your opinions stand on their own merits ?

  8. #98
    Sage
    KevinKohler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,981
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: SKorea: North Korea moved missile to east coast

    Quote Originally Posted by the_recruit View Post
    ...so you're advocating doing "something" you just don't know what?
    I'm advocating that at some point we, and by we, I mean you, me, everyone...need to acknowledge that we all share responsibility for the wellbeing of others in our society.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Reports indicate that everyone knew he was hauling a bunch of guns up there. But, since you brought it up, there's something which should be illegal: guns that breakdown.

  9. #99
    Guru
    the_recruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,178

    Re: SKorea: North Korea moved missile to east coast

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinKohler View Post
    I'm advocating that at some point we, and by we, I mean you, me, everyone...need to acknowledge that we all share responsibility for the wellbeing of others in our society.
    ...ok....

  10. #100
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: SKorea: North Korea moved missile to east coast

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Your'e projecting. Why ? Can't your opinions stand on their own merits ?
    Sure they can. Wanna try?
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •