Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 114

Thread: Woman at Queens Bus Stop Taken to Cemetery, Raped at Knifepoint

  1. #81
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,418

    Re: Woman at Queens Bus Stop Taken to Cemetery, Raped at Knifepoint

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    you mean the bill of rights that didn't give women the right to vote or black people freedom and the right to have guns. Seems to me the founders made a mistake that was corrected.
    Maybe you can team up with the folks that would like to see the 13th and 19th Amendments and get something accomplished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Woman at Queens Bus Stop Taken to Cemetery, Raped at Knifepoint

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Police are looking for the man who approached a woman waiting at a bus stop in Queens early Monday, forced her to a nearby cemetery and raped her at knifepoint.

    Authorities said the suspect approached the 41-year-old victim at 91st Place and Corona Avenue in Elmhurst shortly before 5 a.m. and asked her who she was waiting for.

    When she said "my husband," he put a knife to her back and forced her to a high school parking lot about two blocks away, where he made her empty her pockets.

    Woman at Queens Bus Stop Taken to Cemetery, Raped at Knifepoint | NBC New York

    Will the liberals be calling for KNIFE bans next?
    Why didn't she just call the cops and wait there for help to arrive?

    ...or maybe run home real quick and get a Joe Biden's shot-gun out of her safe?

  3. #83
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Woman at Queens Bus Stop Taken to Cemetery, Raped at Knifepoint

    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    This is a lovely myth perpetrated by the Anti self defense group. All rapist turn into murders if they find a gun and then somehow take it. It is most likely that if the person intends to kill you...they will already have the means and will dispatch you if you are so far behind the curb that you didn have time to pull a gun. How often do you think someone pins the fate of their victim on if they are armed or not?

    It is statistically proven that armed defense/resistance is better than unarmed, and unarmed defense/resistance is better than cooperation.
    Do you have a link backing you contention?

  4. #84
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Woman at Queens Bus Stop Taken to Cemetery, Raped at Knifepoint

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Feinstein and many other fringe liberals
    All guns or just some guns?

  5. #85
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Woman at Queens Bus Stop Taken to Cemetery, Raped at Knifepoint

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fabulous View Post
    It's also likely that she would have blown his ****ing head off before he got the chance to harm her.
    I doubt it's likely, but it is certainly a possibility.

  6. #86
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Woman at Queens Bus Stop Taken to Cemetery, Raped at Knifepoint

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Since she didn't have a gun, it's a 100% guarantee that she's going to get ****ed in the ass.

    This clown is a rapist, not a murderer. If he was going to kill her, he would have the used...uh!...the knife he was threatening her with.
    I think this is a better alternative:

    Mace Pepper Spray for Women's Self Defense

  7. #87
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,418

    Re: Woman at Queens Bus Stop Taken to Cemetery, Raped at Knifepoint

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I think this is a better alternative:

    Mace Pepper Spray for Women's Self Defense
    But...but...but he would likely take it away from here and spray her with it!

    And **** her in the ass anyway!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #88
    Only Losers H8 Capitalism
    Spartacus FPV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In your echo chamber
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,891

    Re: Woman at Queens Bus Stop Taken to Cemetery, Raped at Knifepoint

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    you mean the bill of rights that didn't give women the right to vote or black people freedom and the right to have guns. Seems to me the founders made a mistake that was corrected.
    Someone clearly didn't read the Federalist papers or Mrs. Adam's letters, they were well aware of the inevitably conflicts declaring the rights of all men would bring.

    Its called picking your battles, and when you're dealing with the worlds most powerful army its not a good idea to piss off your much needed southern sister colonies/states (allies.)

    Politics is chess not checkers, if you think the fact that the constitution wasn't perfect is their failure you've not adequately studied the times.
    Haymarket's "support" of the 2nd Amendment, a right he believes we never had.
    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    no. You cannot lose rights you do not have in the first place. There is no such thing as the right to have any weapon of your choice regardless of any other consideration. It simply does not exist.

  9. #89
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,858
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Woman at Queens Bus Stop Taken to Cemetery, Raped at Knifepoint

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Look Mr. Sharp rocks. I know you are trying hard to salvage your argument you cannot cut meat with those knives because of some magical mysterious force that will prevent you from doing so, but i am actually quite capable of doing such things. And i can cut ropes, paper, string, fabric, and probably many other things with it. if you are not capable of doing so that is something you need to figure out because most people can accomplish it as far as i can see. or maybe i am an all powerful godlike intelligence that can do more things than most people.
    Wow...whats the matter? Can't refute what I said so have to resort to ad homs? Mind showing me where I said those knives can't cut rope, paper etc etc? Oh wait...thats right...I didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    you have yet to prove a gun has as many uses as a knife. you have made a lot of absurd arguments that have nothing to do with my point. you clearly want to argue that your gun makes you a bad ass who cannot be killed. That is nice and all, but none of your arguments work. You are going to need a new argument and not these same old attempts to change the argument to one you think you can win. I have asked a question that you are clearly incapable of answering. You cannot tell me how a gun is as useful as a knife. Despite the fun i have had with the sharp rocks thing, the argument is over until you can come up with how a gun has as many uses as a knife. Oh, and I am not defending the points you are assigning to me either. of course, if you want to make another precious comment like sharp rocks i would love to hear it.
    And here we have the moving of the goal posts. First guns have only one purpose...killing people and knives have many. Then guns are only used for shooting "things". IE more than just shooting people. And now its "A gun doesn't have as many uses as a knife". Typical anti-gunner tactic. Funny thing is that by moving the goal posts you have just shown that my points on the uses of guns are valid....you just won't admit it because it brings your arguement crashing down.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  10. #90
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,858
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Woman at Queens Bus Stop Taken to Cemetery, Raped at Knifepoint

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    You are ignoring the many cases of women in the military being raped. You know the ones who are trained in combat and weapons use, and who are also given weapons who get raped. really, you actually went there?
    Just because one is in the military does not mean that they automatically carry a gun anywhere and everywhere. Those in the military are actually only able to carry a gun in war zones and areas where they are guarding. They are not allowed to carry guns while on a base in the US unless they are an MP or performing scheduled fire arms exercises. They are not allowed to carry guns in many places.

    So...mind showing us those instances of rape in which the woman had the gun on her person?
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •