Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 114

Thread: Woman at Queens Bus Stop Taken to Cemetery, Raped at Knifepoint

  1. #41
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Woman at Queens Bus Stop Taken to Cemetery, Raped at Knifepoint

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Oh, you mention hunting and the reason we don't need to in the same sentence. You see we do not need to hunt because of places like walmart where we can get our meat much easier. How much hunting are you going to do in the bronx anyway? I have to cut my meat, and for that i need a knife. I don't have to shoot my meat. However, if we ever do go back to an agricultural society where hunting is a requirement for living rather than something only a select few people do to survive your point will be good.

    The purpose for the tool is still killing. If i do not have a purpose to kill then I don't need a gun.


    Incapacitation? The last time i was trying to incapacitate someone i wasn't trying to kill them. That purpose is not a good one for a gun. When was the last time you had to cripple and not kill someone? If you want incapacitation we have tasers, certain gasses, hand to hand combat, drugs, and all sorts of things that do non-lethal incapacitation. Good god you watch too many movies. You are not dirty harry, and in a combat situation you are not hitting a moving knee cap. You aim at the torso for a reason, you are most likely to hit it even on a moving target.



    target practice is a use we all are going to need? Seriously, I am talking something useful. I could live my entire life without having ever shot a target. Without a knife i would not have been able to eat meat. Do you see the difference here? Even if i go out hunting i need a knife because i cannot shoot the meat off the bone. You are not getting the idea of a tool and utility are you? Even for the purpose of target practice you could use nonlethal projectile weapons like pellet guns.


    You said think for yourself and you made an unjustified statement we were just supposed to accept without thinking. maybe you should think a little harder about utility and purposes for a gun. You had two things people have no need for a gun for. You had huntin which we have no actual need for in an industrialized country. Most people today have never had a need to kill their own food. You also had target shooting which doesn't require a lethal weapon. You incapacitation argument is piss poor because a gun is made to kill and not for the safety of the target. It is why you don't point a gun at someone or something you don't want to kill.

    Feel free to find us an actual purpose people need a gun.
    So you need knives like this?

    mx-8054.jpg

    Or this?

    Ronin.jpg

    Or how about this hunting knife? After all...you don't need to hunt right?

    SM17.jpg

    Funny how you always talk about "need". Well...you don't NEED to talk either so how about we take away your right to free speech? After all, speech can be used to start wars. How about your religion? You don't NEED that and so many wars have been started because of religion. How about your car? You don't NEED a car...you have two feet after all. A car is a convience, not a "need". And you don't actually "Need" a knife. If you cook meat just right it will fall apart. The rest you can use your teeth for.

    See how rediculous your arguement sounds when it gets thrown back in your face? Just because some people think that you don't "need" something does not mean squat. Our rights are not based on "needs". They are based on fundemental inherant rights. People have a right to defend themselves against anyone and anything. Be it against other humans, bears, or the government. We have that Right. A right which you and others like you are trying to take away for very selfish reasons.

    One more thing. I do not have to justify my right to defend myself to you or anyone else. It is my right to defend myself and I would bet 1 million dollars that if you were in a situation where you were going to die if you did not use a gun then you would pick up that gun and defend yourself.

    However since you are trying to take away a right you damn well better come up with a better justification than "you don't NEED a gun".
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  2. #42
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Woman at Queens Bus Stop Taken to Cemetery, Raped at Knifepoint

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    Um excuse me but you don't get to create a scapegoat out of something else to excuse bad behavior here.

    And for the record I have always been pro-gun so keep your self-righteous comments to yourself.
    Then were was your indignation and anger when anti-gunners and Obama used the Conn. shooting to push their agenda?

    And I don't care if you are pro-gun. You make a statment like you did while ignoring the other side doing the same thing then you are going to get called on it.

    Like I said in the rest of that post which you ignored...

    "Sometimes in order to prove a point you have to walk a mile in another persons shoes. Unfortenately when walking you may end up treading through mud to get to your destination."
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  3. #43
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Woman at Queens Bus Stop Taken to Cemetery, Raped at Knifepoint

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    It may be status quo but that doesn't mean I'm going to sit here and say nothing about it.

    Again, where was your indignation and anger when anti-gunners and Obama used the deaths of 20 children to push their agenda?
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  4. #44
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Woman at Queens Bus Stop Taken to Cemetery, Raped at Knifepoint

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    So your argument is that knives are just as dangerous as guns?

    Then you shouldn't mind if we banned guns. You can keep your knife.

    More boomsticklover incoherency.
    When you learn reading comprehension then get back to me. Until then your posts are so idiotic that this is the only time you're going to see me respond to you.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  5. #45
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Woman at Queens Bus Stop Taken to Cemetery, Raped at Knifepoint

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Alright some people are but most people are and implying that all liberals do is a flat out lie, and as I said focusing on a single aspect is stupid. Do you think pointing out that anti gun folks do it sometimes some how invalidates my statement? No. Firstly, I'm not responsible for what they say, secondly I don't associate with them anyway, and thirdly like it says in my lean I'm independent. And I'm independent for the very reason that I'm tied to someone else's statements.
    Where did he imply "all"? He just said "Will the liberals be calling for KNIFE bans next?" Do all liberals support gun bans? Somehow I doubt it. Our country is just too diverse to believe such a thing.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Woman at Queens Bus Stop Taken to Cemetery, Raped at Knifepoint

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Where did he imply "all"? He just said "Will the liberals be calling for KNIFE bans next?" Do all liberals support gun bans? Somehow I doubt it. Our country is just too diverse to believe such a thing.
    Normally when people say "the something" it means the group as a whole, people don't ask "Do you think the Yankees will make the world series" and only mean some of them.

    Anyway, regardless of whether he meant all or some the argument itself is still stupid, you're focusing on an unimportant aspect. Its not hypocritical to call for banning guns because they are dangerous while at the same time not calling for a ban on every other conceivably dangerous thing in the world. Why? Again because there are so many other aspects to firearms and to everything else that can be dangerous. So to call or to imply people are hypocrites for not wanting to ban cars is just stupid. Likewise its just as stupid to not want to ban guns because there are other dangerous things in the world as well. Why? Again, because there are other aspects too all these other things.

    All in all, its just stupid period to focus on a single aspect.

  7. #47
    Professor
    vendur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-05-13 @ 08:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,250

    Re: Woman at Queens Bus Stop Taken to Cemetery, Raped at Knifepoint

    1. We will require a rigorous background check to anyone trying to purchase a knife.
    2. We will pass a law that requires a large metal ball at the end of the knife where the point might be. Then it cannot be used to stab people and it's even safer for people and especially children.
    3. Then we will pass a law that all kniife handles must be no more than inch long, hence making it difficult to fully grasp the deadly weapon and use it as a weapon.
    4. All portions of the blade will be dull except for a 1 inch section of the blade, which is all that is really needed to maintain functionality.
    5. the inch of sharpened blade must always be holstered when not in used or washed, or locked in a safe.
    6. Only butter knives will be allowed with on 1000 feet of a school.
    7. Most important of all, of course, will be passing laws making it illegal to do illegal things with a knife.

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Woman at Queens Bus Stop Taken to Cemetery, Raped at Knifepoint

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    It's not about you - I don't care about you.

    You can use a needle and thimble for all I care.
    I don't care about your irrelevant paranoia either. Just because you are paranoid doesn't make a gun a useful tool. Come up with a better use if there is one.

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Woman at Queens Bus Stop Taken to Cemetery, Raped at Knifepoint

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    So you need knives like this?

    mx-8054.jpg

    Or this?

    Ronin.jpg

    Or how about this hunting knife? After all...you don't need to hunt right?

    SM17.jpg
    They are overpriced, but you could still cut things with them. they still have a lot more utility than a gun. You seem to not understand the argument. A gun can only be used to shoot things. A knife can be used for a variety of purposes, and most of which are non fatal and don't even involve hurting someone. You cannot do something other than shoot something with a gun. That is it's only purpose. That is the only thing it does well. How often do you need to do that, because i have never needed to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Funny how you always talk about "need". Well...you don't NEED to talk either so how about we take away your right to free speech?
    oh don't do the overreactionary rant where you stop thinking entirely. Actually, communication is important in life. It has helped us to do a lot of things as a species and may be one of the main reasons we rose above other animals. If it is a choice between a gun or communicating i think i will take communicating. However, it is noce to see you support taking away others rights when they disagree with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    After all, speech can be used to start wars.
    It is also used to end them. Oh, and interestingly enough you would not have modern guns without the collaboration of people through speech and communication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    How about your religion? You don't NEED that and so many wars have been started because of religion.
    yes, but the wars are fought with guns, and oddly most religions supposedly teach killing is bad. If you thought about it that goes against the prime purpose of guns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    How about your car? You don't NEED a car...you have two feet after all. A car is a convience, not a "need".
    A car has a lot more utility than a gun does. Are you really trying to tell us a car is as useful as a gun is? Do us a favor, ride your gun to work and see how far it gets you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    And you don't actually "Need" a knife. If you cook meat just right it will fall apart. The rest you can use your teeth for.
    Have you ever tried to cook a cow or a deer in a stove? you need the knife to cut the big parts up. Seriously, turn the on switch back on in your brain. This is getting really bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    See how rediculous your arguement sounds when it gets thrown back in your face?
    When you do something aside from making absurd arguments that don't address mine I will be happy to tell you. Until then a gun has one use. Knives, languange, and cars have far more than one single use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Just because some people think that you don't "need" something does not mean squat. Our rights are not based on "needs". They are based on fundemental inherant rights.
    That is great, you have gone way down the road into a completely different argument. The argument you are avoiding because you know i am right is that knives are treated differently because they are far more useful and have more value to society on a whole than guns do. They do many more things for us than a gun can. This whole fundamental rights BS is just an avoidance of the fact that you know a gun has a singular purpose, and it really is not a great tool that would make a good argument for it to be allowed despite it's danger. knives are permitted because most people use them for a purpose every day. They are not pissing away ammo at targets to make their dick seem larger, they are doing things they need to do to live and survive. People live just fine every day without a gun, but your life would become a lot worse without knives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    People have a right to defend themselves against anyone and anything. Be it against other humans, bears, or the government. We have that Right. A right which you and others like you are trying to take away for very selfish reasons.
    Yeah, and how many times have you used your gun to defend yourself in your life. How many people have you shot in self defense? The second question is how many times have you used a knife in the last week. I know which number is larger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    One more thing.
    Is this one going to be good?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    I do not have to justify my right to defend myself to you or anyone else. It is my right to defend myself and I would bet 1 million dollars that if you were in a situation where you were going to die if you did not use a gun then you would pick up that gun and defend yourself.
    Again, it completely avoids the argument, and I didn't have to. yeah, i have been there, and I did not need a gun. However, i hate to think of how hard it would be to cook and eat without a knife.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    However since you are trying to take away a right you damn well better come up with a better justification than "you don't NEED a gun".
    Really, don't burst a blood vessel or anything. It is not your fault you cannot defend the utility of an object that is only meant to shoot things and do nothing else. It is just simply impossible to do. Most people who own guns will never shoot anything but targets with them. Most people with guns will never defend themselves with it. Most people with guns will never get the use they do out of a knife, or most other tools for that matter. A gun is something most people have and hope they never have to use it for it's purpose of killing things. A knife is something most people have because they know they will have a use for it. All your distractions and ranting aside, you simply cannot change that fact.

  10. #50
    The Light of Truth
    Northern Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:08 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,970

    Re: Woman at Queens Bus Stop Taken to Cemetery, Raped at Knifepoint

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Again, where was your indignation and anger when anti-gunners and Obama used the deaths of 20 children to push their agenda?
    Back off already. You can't call me on something I *didn't* do. I'm not omniscient and my life does not revolve around DP. I can state my disgust whenever and wherever I see fit and if you don't like it, well, you'll just have to deal with that on your own because it's not my problem.

    Now stop trolling me about guns or whatever other irrelevant non-sense. I'm done here.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •