Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 729

Thread: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

  1. #1
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,582

    Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Holy Smokes!
    Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after deputy gunned down - CNN.com

    (CNN) -- [Update 2:15 p.m. ET] "We are taking precautions to protect elected officials in the county," Kaufman County, Texas, Sheriff David Byrnes said at a news conference Sunday after District Attorney Mike McLelland and his wife, Cynthia, were found dead Saturday in their home.
    [Posted at 9:29 a.m. ET]

    Two months ago, a Texas district attorney vowed to put away the "scum" who had killed one of his top deputies.

    Now, the district attorney and his wife are dead. And authorities aren't sure whether their killings are part of a broader scheme targeting criminal justice officials.
    Other news sources are tying the Aryan Brotherhood in as likely suspects for both prosecutor killings, and the one of the prison chief in Colorado..
    http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/tex...ible-aryan-bro

  2. #2
    Curmudgeon


    LowDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,551
    Blog Entries
    11

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Holy Smokes!
    Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after deputy gunned down - CNN.com



    Other news sources are tying the Aryan Brotherhood in as likely suspects for both prosecutor killings, and the one of the prison chief in Colorado..
    Texas DA and Wife Killed, Possible Aryan Brotherhood Link | Crooks and Liars
    And this is being reported in CNN, crooksandliars.com, Chicago Tribune, talkingpointsmemo.com? Finally some terrorists that left wingers can get concerned about!

    "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." --HL Mencken

  3. #3
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    And this is being reported in CNN, crooksandliars.com, Chicago Tribune, talkingpointsmemo.com? Finally some terrorists that left wingers can get concerned about!
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #4
    Curmudgeon


    LowDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,551
    Blog Entries
    11

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Video
    Sorry, but when talkingpointsmemo.com gets involved in terroristic crime reporting it becomes obvious that we are dealing with ideologically sanctioned counterterrorism targets.

    "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." --HL Mencken

  5. #5
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Holy Smokes!
    Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after deputy gunned down - CNN.com



    Other news sources are tying the Aryan Brotherhood in as likely suspects for both prosecutor killings, and the one of the prison chief in Colorado..
    Texas DA and Wife Killed, Possible Aryan Brotherhood Link | Crooks and Liars

    Looks like the cops need to get old school on these AB goofballs and put the fear of God in'em.

    If I was the sheriff in that country, I would find a few hard hittin' deputies to track these dudes down and make them wish they had behaved themselves a little better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #6
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,582

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Looks like the cops need to get old school on these AB goofballs and put the fear of God in'em.

    If I was the sheriff in that country, I would find a few hard hittin' deputies to track these dudes down and make them wish they had behaved themselves a little better.
    Nothing like a War between White Supremacists and LEO. Taking out an officer of the Court in the state of Texas has got to be the first steps toward committing suicide.

  7. #7
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Nothing like a War between White Supremacists and LEO. Taking out an officer of the Court in the state of Texas has got to be the first steps toward committing suicide.
    If I was running the show, it wouldn't be much of a war; more like a turkey shoot and the AB would be the turkeys.

    Obviously, it would be a violation of their constitutional rights, but I doubt anyone would shed any tears for a few dead scumbags that are assissinating district attornies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #8
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,582

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    If I was running the show, it wouldn't be much of a war; more like a turkey shoot and the AB would be the turkeys.

    Obviously, it would be a violation of their constitutional rights, but I doubt anyone would shed any tears for a few dead scumbags that are assissinating district attornies.
    When people take shots at officers of the law or the court, killing them and their families, the constitutional rights of the perps go by the wayside. Just ask Chris Dorner.

    Oh we can't. He was burnt to a crisp. I think I totally understand why.

  9. #9
    User
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 08:14 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Holy Smokes!
    Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after deputy gunned down - CNN.com



    Other news sources are tying the Aryan Brotherhood in as likely suspects for both prosecutor killings, and the one of the prison chief in Colorado..
    Now the Koch brother's Tea Party have new heros to worship.
    Be kind to everyone

  10. #10
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    When people take shots at officers of the law or the court, killing them and their families, the constitutional rights of the perps go by the wayside. Just ask Chris Dorner.

    Oh we can't. He was burnt to a crisp. I think I totally understand why.

    Well, no, not in every case. A cop's family, or a DA's family isn't more important than my family. But, I think this is one of those cases where the rules should be bent a little bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •