Page 9 of 73 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 729

Thread: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

  1. #81
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I hate the Koch brothers and think of the Tea Party as their pawns, who have an easily manipulated racist streak in them. But, even in their wildest fantasies of grander, Tea Nuts are nowhere near as nasty as the AB. Bikers aren't even as nasty as the AB.
    It wasn't a question of "nastiness", it was the poli-sci aspect under discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #82
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Any time you need help with extremist conservatives and their wacky ideas.....like making sex a political/legal issue, let me know.

    One would think a "libertarian" would have known this.....

    hehe.. this is too funny.

    i'm not making blowjobs a partisan issue... YOU ARE.... and you KEEP doing it.

    i'm familiar with sodomy laws in the US, having broken them most days of my adult life.... and guess what?... I'm still not making it a partisan issue like YOU ARE.


    like I said, some folks here would make a blowjob into a partisan issue... and you didn't disappoint.

    congratulations.... you were played like a fiddle.

  3. #83
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    hehe.. this is too funny.

    i'm not making blowjobs a partisan issue... YOU ARE.... and you KEEP doing it.

    i'm familiar with sodomy laws in the US, having broken them most days of my adult life.... and guess what?... I'm still not making it a partisan issue like YOU ARE.


    like I said, some folks here would make a blowjob into a partisan issue... and you didn't disappoint.

    congratulations.... you were played like a fiddle.
    I can't "make" them partisan, that is your continuing failing, I am pointing out WHO made them a partisan issue to BEGIN WITH.

    Let me know when you get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  4. #84
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Uh....yeah....duh....along with cult suicide being equated to terrorism.....
    you don't count the assassination of a Senator?.... interesting.

    any more excuse you would like to provide for your crazy ass ideological brethren?

  5. #85
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,482

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    All Conservatives are secret members of either the AB, Skinheads, KKK, or Neo-Nazis. Did you're know that? The Koch Brothers and the oil companies privately funnel millions of dollars every year into these orginizations.
    Well, I certainly hope he doesn't think like that. Not everyone on the Right subscribes to Stormfront. Stereotyping all the Righties, even Tea Nuts, as racists is a strawman which discredits the actual evidence of racism on the Right.

    I'm not sure what I'd call the AB. Far Right isn't one of the thoughts that comes to mind. Thugs does though.

  6. #86
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    I can't "make" them partisan, that is your continuing failing, I am pointing out WHO made them a partisan issue to BEGIN WITH.

    Let me know when you get it.
    you made it a partisan issue in this thread.... you didn't have to, but you did.

  7. #87
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Really, you don't think most understand "bikers" as equating to "Hell's Angels"?
    most?.. hell no... only the very stupid people would equate the two.

  8. #88
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,482

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    It wasn't a question of "nastiness", it was the poli-sci aspect under discussion.
    But calling the AB politically Right is like calling the Black Guerrilla Family Left. It just doesn't hold. I mean, no one ever tried to tie the Mafia to partisan politics.

  9. #89
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Well, I certainly hope he doesn't think like that. Not everyone on the Right subscribes to Stormfront. Stereotyping all the Righties, even Tea Nuts, as racists is a strawman which discredits the actual evidence of racism on the Right.

    I'm not sure what I'd call the AB. Far Right isn't one of the thoughts that comes to mind. Thugs does though.
    thugs is a bit mild..... murderous criminal racist assholes is a bit better... but still an understatement.

  10. #90
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    you don't count the assassination of a Senator?.... interesting.

    any more excuse you would like to provide for your crazy ass ideological brethren?
    How is a religious cult.....which committed suicide in Ghana...."my" brethren....and US domestic terrorists?

    You just seem so set to defend losing arguments today.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 9 of 73 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •