Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 729

Thread: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

  1. #601
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Like I said, if you're not willing or able to explain and/or defend your position, then we have nothing more to discuss here. My question is pretty simple and straightforward, how do you know the motive?
    Straw, I never said I have complete, full knowledge of the motives.....that was not the discussion....AT ALL.

    If you had read the thread you would have known that.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #602
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    I have answered several of your questions and in return have been insulted and lied to.

    And now you wonder why you're not getting any more answers?

    Connect the dots
    OMG! Call the cops! Just tell me how you know the motive of these criminals and stop whining please.

  3. #603
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    One could say the same about you. You can't even defend your position.
    You are clueless to what my "position" is if you want to know about "motive".
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  4. #604
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Straw, I never said I have complete, full knowledge of the motives.....that was not the discussion....AT ALL.

    If you had read the thread you would have known that.
    Well, if you claim it was a "right-wing" crime, that means there are political implications. Common sense.

  5. #605
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    I just did.

    Do you always require two attempts at the same question?
    hmmm... so "denial" is what make me a right winger in your book huh?... what an interesting theory you have here..

    although it's utterly devoid of logic, it is a rather convenient technique of determining a person politics..


    if I were to say you are a fascist, there would be no way for you to disprove it.... as denying it means you actually are a fascist.... if you didn't deny, that would be an admission of being a fascist.... no matter what occurs, you're a fascist.

    this is such an interesting view into how your mind works...so very enlightening

  6. #606
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Well, if you claim it was a "right-wing" crime, that means there are political implications. Common sense.
    Asked and answered
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  7. #607
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Well, if you claim it was a "right-wing" crime, that means there are political implications. Common sense.
    No, I never said it was a "rw crime". You have absolutely zero understanding of the debate.

    But you read the thread.....how could that be?
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  8. #608
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Please, you couldn't argue your way out of a paper bag.

    to be fair, the paper bag is probably right wing.

  9. #609
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Asked and answered
    Really? Is that the best you can do? Pretty lame and unimpressive, not very intellectually stimulating either. Later.

  10. #610
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    hmmm... so "denial" is what make me a right winger in your book huh?..
    Looks like you need to take another swing there, bub.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •