Page 58 of 73 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 729

Thread: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

  1. #571
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Wrong. I'm asking you to explain to me how it relates to the topic. Simple really.
    There you go again....."I read the thread"....apparently, not very well.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #572
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Wait, you want to get to what you think is the topic, arguing that we are not on topic.....but now you want to join in?

    You are a mess, make up your mind.
    Hmmmm. You can't explain yourself and are getting all snarky, yet I'm the one who's a mess? Interesting.

  3. #573
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    How so? Were there political motives? Maybe it was even a hate crime?
    No, there is no reason to believe it was a hate crime, which BTW, you say you don't believe in.

    And if the AB committed it, then they did so for political reasons (ie to intimidate the govt)

    But you would know this if you had actually informed yourself by reading the thread instead of making baseless accusations based on ignorance of what was being discussed and why
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #574
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    You just said you read the thread....but you need me to repeat what I have already made clear?

    You are not very clever.
    Perhaps I'm not, so please explain your angle here.

  5. #575
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Hmmmm. You can't explain yourself and are getting all snarky, yet I'm the one who's a mess? Interesting.
    Again, if you read the thread as you claim you did, you would not need me to explain...at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  6. #576
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Perhaps I'm not, so please explain your angle here.
    Um, no, I already have....in the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  7. #577
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    No, there is no reason to believe it was a hate crime, which BTW, you say you don't believe in.

    And if the AB committed it, then they did so for political reasons (ie to intimidate the govt)

    But you would know this if you had actually informed yourself by reading the thread instead of making baseless accusations based on ignorance of what was being discussed and why
    And how on earth would you know the motive behind the crime? Are you a mind reader or something? How do you know it wasn't personal?

  8. #578
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Wrong. I'm asking you to explain to me how it relates to the topic. Simple really.
    Simply a lie

    You agreed that the argument was motivated by partisanship. You can deny that all you want.

    In this thread, we're used to seeing denial
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #579
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Um, no, I already have....in the thread.
    Okay then. If you don't want to or cannot explain yourself, then don't quote me anymore. There is nothing further to discuss with you apparently.

  10. #580
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    It's an example of rightwing terrorism
    how can it be an example of right wing terrorism when it in an unsolved crime?

Page 58 of 73 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •