Page 54 of 73 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 729

Thread: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

  1. #531
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    1) not at all, I am merely bored and I like edifying leftwingers who are less than accurate

    2) wrong again, many definitions of RW involve less government control. the AB is fascist not libertarian

    3) this thread is about the DA not what lefties want to claim about the AB
    1) So you *do* care!! I knew it

    2) Wrong. Rightwing, as opposed to some forms of conservatism, is defined by a belief in hierarchies.

    3) You do not have the power to declare what this thread is about
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #532
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The point is simple. AB is rightwing

    It wouldn't have rated a mention if it weren't for the rightwingers who objected to the mention of this fact and tried to deny its' truth
    no objections would have been necessary of not for the knee jerk reaction to paint this as a politically partisan issue by your buddy Gst.

    right wingers, left wingers, and others, have all taken exception to turning the issue to partisan politics.....it's only you, Gst, and now HoJ who are hell bent on making this a partisan issue.... it's you 3 sitting out on that limb.

  3. #533
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    no objections would have been necessary of not for the knee jerk reaction to paint this as a politically partisan issue by your buddy Gst.

    right wingers, left wingers, and others, have all taken exception to turning the issue to partisan politics.....it's only you, Gst, and now HoJ who are hell bent on making this a partisan issue.... it's you 3 sitting out on that limb.
    Can you quote a post where anyone linked AB to a political party?
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #534
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Can you quote a post where anyone linked AB to a political party?
    Do you know what "right wing" means?

    Here, let me help.

    right wing

    Noun
    The conservative or reactionary section of a political party or system.

    Adjective
    Conservative or reactionary: "a right-wing Republican".

    Synonyms
    right

  5. #535
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Do you know what "right wing" means?
    Can you quote a post that links AB to any political party?
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  6. #536
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    no objections would have been necessary of not for the knee jerk reaction to paint this as a politically partisan issue by your buddy Gst.

    right wingers, left wingers, and others, have all taken exception to turning the issue to partisan politics.....it's only you, Gst, and now HoJ who are hell bent on making this a partisan issue.... it's you 3 sitting out on that limb.
    I always find it funny when those with a political bias, who make politically tinged comments, suddenly believe that they are above it all.

    It gets even more hypocritical when it shows just what they wish deflect, the ideological identification of the murderers.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  7. #537
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    So, what makes the AB a buncha right wingers?
    well, today the definition has something to do with hierarchies...usually it's something about being resistant to change... some days it's free market support......other days its about traditions..... religion is in there on some days too

    the definitions are rather ...fluid... when it come to supporting an agenda. ..ask the trio what definition they are using for this and you'll get somethin' different from the definition they use on other topics.... it's about supporting an agenda, not accuracy or understanding.

  8. #538
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Can you quote a post that links AB to any political party?
    You're the one who said they are right wing. Normally, that would mean the right wing of politics. Why so obtuse?

  9. #539
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    I always find it funny when those with a political bias, who make politically tinged comments, suddenly believe that they are above it all.

    It gets even more hypocritical when it shows just what they wish deflect, the ideological identification of the murderers.
    Even funnier is how vociferously they are insisting that their leaning is of no importance while simultaneously insisting that they are not RW.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #540
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Do you know what "right wing" means?

    Here, let me help.

    right wing

    Noun
    The conservative or reactionary section of a political party or system.

    Adjective
    Conservative or reactionary: "a right-wing Republican".

    Synonyms
    right
    Are you upset that the AB has espoused their political ideology?
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 54 of 73 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •