Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 729

Thread: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

  1. #521
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    39,374

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I'm still trying to get someone to explain to me the point of this right wing/left wing nonsense about criminal gangs.
    I'm not really sure what the point is except that it's partisan and dumb.

  2. #522
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    62,208

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I'm still trying to get someone to explain to me the point of this right wing/left wing nonsense about criminal gangs.
    The point is simple. AB is rightwing

    It wouldn't have rated a mention if it weren't for the rightwingers who objected to the mention of this fact and tried to deny its' truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    I don't have any issue with any investigation.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #523
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    62,208

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    I'm not really sure what the point is except that it's partisan and dumb.
    Actually, in spite of your repeated and dishonest claims about this being partisan, not one person has even tried to link AB to any political party
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    I don't have any issue with any investigation.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #524
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    39,374

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    You said that prison gangs like AB don't give a damn about the outside world. Problem is, that's just not true

    Nonetheless, I will accept your surrender.
    Oh, by all means.

    Of course, I didn't realize that you and I were engaged in a "battle." But since this is essential to you, I will certainly concede the "field."

  5. #525
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    186,896

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The point is simple. AB is rightwing

    It wouldn't have rated a mention if it weren't for the rightwingers who objected to the mention of this fact and tried to deny its' truth

    1)who cares

    2) their version of RW is really not applicable to the common meaning of RW or most RWs anymore than the ELF or Earth First is attributable to you

    3) until we know who actually killed the DA all of this is mental masturbation

    later
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.

  6. #526
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 12:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    left wing activists are trying to tar conservatives for the murder of this DA and his wife
    Of course! It all makes sense now. Shameful!

  7. #527
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    05-25-18 @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,483

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    I'm not really sure what the point is except that it's partisan and dumb.
    Except when it is left wing terrorism.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  8. #528
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    62,208

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    1)who cares

    2) their version of RW is really not applicable to the common meaning of RW or most RWs anymore than the ELF or Earth First is attributable to you

    3) until we know who actually killed the DA all of this is mental masturbation

    later
    1) Obviously you do

    2) Their version of RW is consistent with all of the definitions of RW that political scientists have put forth.

    3) Regardless of who killed the DA, the Aryan Brotherhood is rightwing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    I don't have any issue with any investigation.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #529
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    186,896

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    1) Obviously you do

    2) Their version of RW is consistent with all of the definitions of RW that political scientists have put forth.

    3) Regardless of who killed the DA, the Aryan Brotherhood is rightwing.
    1) not at all, I am merely bored and I like edifying leftwingers who are less than accurate

    2) wrong again, many definitions of RW involve less government control. the AB is fascist not libertarian

    3) this thread is about the DA not what lefties want to claim about the AB
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.

  10. #530
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,229

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The point is simple. AB is rightwing

    It wouldn't have rated a mention if it weren't for the rightwingers who objected to the mention of this fact and tried to deny its' truth
    So, what makes the AB a buncha right wingers?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •