Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 729

Thread: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

  1. #41
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    holy ****.... did this really need to be turned into a left v right issue?

    I swear, i'll bet some people here would see a blowjob as a partisan issue.

  2. #42
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    clearly a post offering support to another post attacking the RW isn't implying support of it's content ...
    boy, that is a lot of hops, but then it is easter.



    No, you should feel shame due to the fact that your first reaction is to try and use it as a political tool
    Funny, since my "first reaction" was to counter a politically biased comment.

    Again, as I said, you don't have to address the political aspects of these assassination, no one is forcing you to do so. If you don't want to deal with the fact that the Aryan Brotherhood is carrying out domestic terrorist actions in Texas.....fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  3. #43
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    holy ****.... did this really need to be turned into a left v right issue?

    I swear, i'll bet some people here would see a blowjob as a partisan issue.
    Ironic, since conservatives used to make that a violation of law.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  4. #44
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    boy, that is a lot of hops, but then it is easter.



    Funny, since my "first reaction" was to counter a politically biased comment.
    You mean the post where you talk about body counts and the RW? lol ...

    Again, as I said, you don't have to address the political aspects of these assassination, no one is forcing you to so. If you don't want to deal with the fact that the Aryan Brotherhood is carrying out domestic terrorist actions in Texas.....fine.
    Addressing the political aspects would not try to tie it into the RW, in general. Because the AB is an extreme fringe group

  5. #45
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Ironic, since conservatives used to make that a violation of law.

    right, and people are accusing you of using this for partisan fodder ...

    lol

  6. #46
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Ironic, since conservatives used to make that a violation of law.
    right on cue to prove my point....

  7. #47
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    You mean the post where you talk about body counts and the RW? lol ...
    Oh my, you can't count either. That is sad. Try going back and finding my first post in this thread, ffs.



    Addressing the political aspects would not try to tie it into the RW, in general. Because the AB is an extreme fringe group
    Uh....the Aryan Brotherhood is an extremist rw gang carrying out domestic terrorist actions in Texas. I know it is hard to accept, but that is the way it is.

    Beyond your inability to understand the context of my comments (the basis you keep on skipping over) lies your stretching of what I have said, but then that seems to be the limit of your debating skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  8. #48
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    right on cue to prove my point....
    no, I disproved your point, that sex acts were not banned by a group because of socio-political views.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #49
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    right, and people are accusing you of using this for partisan fodder ...

    lol
    Are you denying that conservative politics did make fellatio illegal? Seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  10. #50
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    no, I disproved your point, that sex acts were not banned by a group because of socio-political views.
    sorry, it's self-evident you see blowjobs as a partisan issue.

    congratulations.

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •