Page 41 of 73 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 729

Thread: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

  1. #401
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,683

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Lets put it into terms you like to use.....

    Hitler signed a peace pact with Stalin, so how dedicated to his ideology could he be?
    Double Godwin. Nice.

    I guess we'll have to wait to see if the AB run a sneak attack on their multi-ethnic allies.

  2. #402
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Latino street gangs are attacking African Americans, running them out of neighborhoods. Does that now make them Right Wing? The Italian Mafia will kill associates who are gay. Does that makes the Gambino Family a RW hate group?

    No. They are criminal gangs.
    We're not talking about Latino street gangs or the Gambino family.

    We're talking about a group with a specific political ideology that has committed crimes based on that ideology
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #403
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Double Godwin. Nice.
    Nice dodge
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #404
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Double Godwin. Nice.

    I guess we'll have to wait to see if the AB run a sneak attack on their multi-ethnic allies.
    Um, that wasn't a Godwin, it was a simple example of actors making deals with devils to further their ends......which you got in the second line of your response.

    I have no idea what you have left to say, you already conceded the AB is extreme right wing.

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    True, in that they are indeed the polar opposite to the Far left.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #405
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,683

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Hate Crimes do not define the Right Wing. I thought that was clear. Racists do not define the Right wing.

    The Unibomber was a Left Wing Terrorist. McVeigh was the Right Wing Version. Mobsters are just criminals. Many of whom are xenophobic and racists. Would you classify the Irish Mob as "Right Wing" since they frequently terrorized Blacks? How about Latino gangs today?

    Compton Leaders Demand Hate Crime Charges For Gang Members CBS Los Angeles

  6. #406
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,683

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Um, that wasn't a Godwin, it was a simple example of actors making deals with devils to further their ends......which you got in the second line of your response.

    I have no idea what you have left to say, you already conceded the AB is extreme right wing.
    That they are a criminal gang not a political movement. Thus calling them "Right Wing" is simply wrong.

  7. #407
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,683

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    We're not talking about Latino street gangs or the Gambino family.

    We're talking about a group with a specific political ideology that has committed crimes based on that ideology
    That is true, if you classify racist ideology as a political one.

  8. #408
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Hate Crimes do not define the Right Wing. I thought that was clear. Racists do not define the Right wing.

    The Unibomber was a Left Wing Terrorist. McVeigh was the Right Wing Version. Mobsters are just criminals. Many of whom are xenophobic and racists. Would you classify the Irish Mob as "Right Wing" since they frequently terrorized Blacks? How about Latino gangs today?

    Compton Leaders Demand Hate Crime Charges For Gang Members CBS Los Angeles
    Again, their political ideology is based on race and the crime they committed was based on their ideology

    While hate crimes are not necessarily political motivated, that does not mean that no hate crime is politically motivated.

    You are being illogical. What you are saying is logically the same as saying that since robbery and extortion do not define organized crime, the Gambino Family is not a criminal organization.

    And selling drugs doesn't make a criminal a cartel, so the Medelin cartel is not a cartel :
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #409
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    That they are a criminal gang not a political movement. Thus calling them "Right Wing" is simply wrong.
    The two are not mutually exclusive. It's like saying Al Queda is a criminal gang and not a political movement
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #410
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    That is true, if you classify racist ideology as a political one.
    Their ideology is that white Aryans should rule the world. That is political
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Page 41 of 73 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •