Page 37 of 73 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 729

Thread: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

  1. #361
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,663

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    White supremacists support a heirarchy where whites are at the top, so AB is rightwing according to your definition.
    If definging RW boils down to that, then yes. But, the RW aren't usually drug dealing criminal enterprises..unless they are Reagan's CIA.

  2. #362
    Guru
    Muddy Creek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    04-05-13 @ 09:02 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,103

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Holy Smokes!
    Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after deputy gunned down - CNN.com



    Other news sources are tying the Aryan Brotherhood in as likely suspects for both prosecutor killings, and the one of the prison chief in Colorado..
    Texas DA and Wife Killed, Possible Aryan Brotherhood Link | Crooks and Liars
    This is why I support drones in our nation. It's time to take on these domestic terrorists and get them arrested.
    Alex Carey:

    ... the 20th century has been characterized by three developments of great political importance: The growth of democracy, the growth of corporate power, and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.

    Australian social scientist, quoted by Noam Chomsky in World Orders Old and New

  3. #363
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,658

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Harvard Injury Control Research Center -

    "1. Where there are more guns there is more homicide.....

    2. Across high-income nations, more guns = more homicide.....

    3. Across states, more guns = more homicide....."

    Harvard School of Public Health Harvard Injury Control Research Center Homicide
    that study was designed to push gun control-and they include "more guns" as illegal ones. FAIL



  4. #364
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,658

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by beerftw View Post
    so you now link more people claiming such,but still cant link the studies.

    are the studies so bad if people actually read them it would instantly destroy your evidence and they have no other purpose than propoganda?????
    they find paid anti gun doctors whose credentials in this field are non-existent who work backwards to support gun bans and use bogus numbers such as

    1) if a criminal invades an unarmed home while armed, they count that home as one with a "firearm"

    2) illegally used guns as counting as the number of guns in a city when the laws they support only decrease legally owned guns

    3) and they ignore the fact that the areas where LEGAL gun ownership is most curtailed, the murder rate with firearms is incredibly high

    As I noted, asking doctors about how to solve a legal-economic problem involving illegal fireams use is like asking a criminologist or a firearms law expert how to perform an appendectomy



  5. #365
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Harvard Injury Control Research Center -

    "1. Where there are more guns there is more homicide.....

    2. Across high-income nations, more guns = more homicide.....

    3. Across states, more guns = more homicide....."

    Harvard School of Public Health Harvard Injury Control Research Center Homicide
    So basically, you believe that guns make people kill. That's your basic premise isn't it? That if there are guns available, people are going to just start killing each other? Also, your study includes other countries, like third world countries and places like Mexico. That's a little dishonest when debating gun control here in America.

    Here, educate yourself.

    Statistics Prove: More Guns, Less Crime Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

  6. #366
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    The studies are linked in the article I referenced.


    Where are all the academic studies that claim more guns make us safer?
    Post #365.

  7. #367
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,658

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    So basically, you believe that guns make people kill. That's your basic premise isn't it? That if there are guns available, people are going to just start killing each other? Also, your study includes other countries, like third world countries and places like Mexico. That's a little dishonest when debating gun control here in America.

    Here, educate yourself.

    Statistics Prove: More Guns, Less Crime Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

    1) the problem they have is that they ONLY pretend that crime control is what motivates their gun banning fetish

    2) their real goal is to disarm people whose culture or politics bothers their communitarian or socialist world outlool

    3) thus arguments that their propsed schemes are not going to decrease crime has no impact on them

    4) as long as their proposals hassles law abiding gun owners they will support it

    5) empty your PMs



  8. #368
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    1) the problem they have is that they ONLY pretend that crime control is what motivates their gun banning fetish

    2) their real goal is to disarm people whose culture or politics bothers their communitarian or socialist world outlool

    3) thus arguments that their propsed schemes are not going to decrease crime has no impact on them

    4) as long as their proposals hassles law abiding gun owners they will support it

    5) empty your PMs
    Well, I can't imagine why someone would tell me that I can't defend myself against an intruder with the most powerful weapon at my disposal and that I have to sit defenseless and wait for a police officer to arrive, which more times than not would be too late for me.

    Damn! I always forget to clean my inbox.

  9. #369
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,658

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Well, I can't imagine why someone would tell me that I can't defend myself against an intruder with the most powerful weapon at my disposal and that I have to sit defenseless and wait for a police officer to arrive, which more times than not would be too late for me.

    Damn! I always forget to clean my inbox.
    they actually want you to be a statistic. fearful people are more likely to give up rights to the government in trade for ephemeral promises of more safety. Those who live in sheep pens resent those who are willing to live free and fight the wolves. Cowardly eunuchs want everyone to be like they are



  10. #370
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    they actually want you to be a statistic. fearful people are more likely to give up rights to the government in trade for ephemeral promises of more safety. Those who live in sheep pens resent those who are willing to live free and fight the wolves. Cowardly eunuchs want everyone to be like they are
    I think that some people actually feel sorry for the criminals when they get shot while doing a home invasion or something. The poor criminals.

Page 37 of 73 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •