... the 20th century has been characterized by three developments of great political importance: The growth of democracy, the growth of corporate power, and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Australian social scientist, quoted by Noam Chomsky in World Orders Old and New
1) if a criminal invades an unarmed home while armed, they count that home as one with a "firearm"
2) illegally used guns as counting as the number of guns in a city when the laws they support only decrease legally owned guns
3) and they ignore the fact that the areas where LEGAL gun ownership is most curtailed, the murder rate with firearms is incredibly high
As I noted, asking doctors about how to solve a legal-economic problem involving illegal fireams use is like asking a criminologist or a firearms law expert how to perform an appendectomy
Here, educate yourself.
» Statistics Prove: More Guns, Less Crime Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
1) the problem they have is that they ONLY pretend that crime control is what motivates their gun banning fetish
2) their real goal is to disarm people whose culture or politics bothers their communitarian or socialist world outlool
3) thus arguments that their propsed schemes are not going to decrease crime has no impact on them
4) as long as their proposals hassles law abiding gun owners they will support it
5) empty your PMs
Damn! I always forget to clean my inbox.