Page 29 of 73 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 729

Thread: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

  1. #281
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    If I thought the AB were RW terrorists, I'd be all over that issue like a cheap suit, and I would have placed this thread in a different forum. The AB are a racist criminal gang. They appear to also be anti-homosexual, which maybe plays into the Right Wing argument. But...their actions are not political.

    Now, if they blew up a courthouse because it was too far Left, and the judge there made leftist rulings, I'd call then RW Terrorists. But they aren't doing that. They are killing Right-leaning prosecutors in Texas and a corrections superior in Colorado, who was probably also Right leaning.

    The AB isn't like Timothy McVeigh and his band of misguided weekend warriors. They are a for-real prison gang, with lots of criminal connections on the outside, who kill people for money. The AB are pimps, drug dealers, extortionists, and hit men.
    Again, as I have said to a number of times, cherry picking "actions" by a group and then saying they are such and such because of this narrow data set is false. You, like thrilla, have not accepted the evidence presented that determines whether or not they are a RWA organization. We already went over this.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #282
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Umm, no. AB is not merely "racist". They are white supremacists. White supremacy groups have long been considered to be rightwing.

    And attacking the govt is not the only form of terrorism. You may recall that the World Trade Center was not a govt facility, yet it was targetted by Al Queda
    yes, for political reasons, not because they wanted to kill someone that was heading a criminal investigation against them

    Hence the difference, and why your need to try and label this "terrorism" is so pathetic and sad

  3. #283
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    yes, for political reasons, not because they wanted to kill someone that was heading a criminal investigation against them

    Hence the difference, and why your need to try and label this "terrorism" is so pathetic and sad
    And as I showed you, that is not the limits of defining terrorism. I showed you the current statute.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  4. #284
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Holy Smokes!
    Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after deputy gunned down - CNN.com



    Other news sources are tying the Aryan Brotherhood in as likely suspects for both prosecutor killings, and the one of the prison chief in Colorado..
    Texas DA and Wife Killed, Possible Aryan Brotherhood Link | Crooks and Liars

    Well.....did he deserve it?
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  5. #285
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    hehe.. I see Sangha and Gst are still at work here, trying their damnedest to make the AB's into something political that they can hang around the necks of the right wingers.

    well, it's lonely out on that limb, but at least they have each other.

  6. #286
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    And as I showed you, that is not the limits of defining terrorism. I showed you the current statute.
    which has never been applied in the manner you claim...

  7. #287
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    actually your link, which you always seems to misinterpret after posting, stated that someone alleged that they asked about bombing court houses and federal buildings, which, again, could be , and likely is, criminally based.

    And, again, this was simply alleged to by an informant
    And once again you have ignored the evidence I posted. The article I linked to identified three acts of terrorism.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #288
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    which has never been applied in the manner you claim...
    Really? Do you have absolute proof of that?

    Besides, I have applied it, so yes, it has been. I showed the definition, and showed that the action taken fit the definition. That is all that is "required" for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #289
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    hehe.. I see Sangha and Gst are still at work here, trying their damnedest to make the AB's into something political that they can hang around the necks of the right wingers.

    well, it's lonely out on that limb, but at least they have each other.
    You shouldn't use terms you don't understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  10. #290
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    yes, for political reasons, not because they wanted to kill someone that was heading a criminal investigation against them

    Hence the difference, and why your need to try and label this "terrorism" is so pathetic and sad
    Umm, AB has commited terroristic crimes on several occassions. Some of them had nothing to do with any criminal investigation against them. They attacked, and killed, black people in order to terrorize black people.

    And I'm not the only one who considers this terrorism. The SPLC says the same thing. So does FAS

    http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/terror/R42536.pdf
    Last edited by sangha; 04-01-13 at 08:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Page 29 of 73 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •