Page 27 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 729

Thread: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

  1. #261
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Texas Attorney General to New Yorkers: Come on Down, With Guns

    "Attention New Yorkers: Texas wants you. And your guns."

    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/21/us...heir-guns.html
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  2. #262
    Curmudgeon


    LowDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,552
    Blog Entries
    11

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    holy ****.... did this really need to be turned into a left v right issue?

    I swear, i'll bet some people here would see a blowjob as a partisan issue.
    Well, they jumped to the conclusion that they were RW terrorists. The cops don't even know who they are yet.

    "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." --HL Mencken

  3. #263
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Of course we did, both myself and Sangha. I presented the definition accepted by thrill, we showed the constitutional articles fulfilling those definitions, that was settled pages ago, yesterday.


    Well dear, I'm not having to appeal to authority, I am showing that they are RWA's and fit the definition of terrorists, both arguments you lost yesterday.

    The point of my last post was totally avoided by you, and that ironically goes straight to the point you brought up....you can't even begin to address the fact that you are still so obsessed with keeping your own view of conservatism squeaky clean that it brings you to this state of denying constantly what the AB is. It would be, in your view, a stain upon your ideology. It is sad, since I don't think it would reflect upon you...unless you share some of their views.

    When a person accuses others of certain "motivations", but can't come clean in describing his own beliefs AND continues to defend a extremist rw group, well I'm afraid it just shows ones true colors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    you must not understand why and when appealing to an authority is a fallacy. It's a fallacy when you appeal to some perceived authority on a subject, but with that perceived authority having no real expertise in the area under question

    clearly both the FBI and SPLC can speak as authorities on the nature of the Aryan Brotherhood
    In my book, when a person twice is requested to comment on reasons and motivation for posting on a subject and refuses to do so, that is conceding to the points made.

    Again, thanks for playing, better luck next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  4. #264
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    didn't work for the DA


    or for Ass't DA Mark Hasse
    They were diligent enough. Had they been more diligent, they might not have fell victim to an ambush.

    By your logic, however, the Secret Service agents that pull Obama's security detail should do so, unarmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #265
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Hell must have frozen over because you and I are in agreement.
    You're not right very often, but when you're right, you're right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #266
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    Well, they jumped to the conclusion that they were RW terrorists. The cops don't even know who they are yet.
    Yes, yes..."they" did.......which included YOU:

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Holy Smokes!
    Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after deputy gunned down - CNN.com



    Other news sources are tying the Aryan Brotherhood in as likely suspects for both prosecutor killings, and the one of the prison chief in Colorado..
    Texas DA and Wife Killed, Possible Aryan Brotherhood Link | Crooks and Liars
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    And this is being reported in CNN, crooksandliars.com, Chicago Tribune, talkingpointsmemo.com? Finally some terrorists that left wingers can get concerned about!

    HA!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  7. #267
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    In my book, when a person twice is requested to comment on reasons and motivation for posting on a subject and refuses to do so, that is conceding to the points made.

    Again, thanks for playing, better luck next time.
    You can find plenty of remarks on this forum where I criticize the right, conservatism, social conservatives, the republican party, etc. Not everyone is like you and needs to even make a blowjob a partisan issue, and I'm surely not going to pay much attention to such accusations

  8. #268
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    Well, they jumped to the conclusion that they were RW terrorists. The cops don't even know who they are yet.
    dude, you were the first person to inject anything partisan into the discussion.

  9. #269
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    You can find plenty of remarks on this forum where I criticize the right, conservatism, social conservatives, the republican party, etc. Not everyone is like you and needs to even make a blowjob a partisan issue, and I'm surely not going to pay much attention to such accusations
    Funny....since you just brought it up (for what number of times?) again......while you still avoid my point. I could care less about what you claim about your past, I am talking about what you are doing here, now.

    This the 4th avoidance of my point here...with more of the same diversion.

    If you really don't want to address it, then stop quoting my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  10. #270
    Sage
    Somerville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On an island. Not that one!
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:52 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    9,812

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    They were diligent enough. Had they been more diligent, they might not have fell victim to an ambush.

    By your logic, however, the Secret Service agents that pull Obama's security detail should do so, unarmed.

    This does not compute. How can one say the dead were "diligent enough" and then in the next sentence write, "Had they been more diligent"?


    By your logic, apparently anything posted by a political opponent may be construed in ways that were never mentioned, have no logical connection to posted words and is basically nonsense.
    “And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.”
    ~ James Madison, letter to Edward Livingston, July 10, 1822

Page 27 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •