Page 21 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 729

Thread: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

  1. #201
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Huh....you have not yet digested the previous. bigger, more important drinks.....and yet you want to sip from a new cup.

    Weird.
    as i figured... you still have nothing but ad homs....

    what an utter disappointment you are... get off the internet.

  2. #202
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    then why not quote the material?
    Because you can read it for yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #203
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Because you can read it for yourself
    Like I said, I missed it. Can you quote it for me?

  4. #204
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    I have posted links which prove the two orgs are intimately linked
    then just quote the material

  5. #205
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,532

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    AB is strongly linked to Aryan Nations, which is identified by the FBI as a rightwing terroristic organization

    You shouldn't do anything automatically, but you should learn the facts before attacking Gst for stating the fact that they are right wing, they are terrorists, they are domestic, and they are assassinating Texas govt officials.
    I'm definitely not attacking GST. I just don't agree with the AB as "terrorists". They are criminals. Terrorists have a political objective. The AB have only money on their mind. They'd sell out the AN for a dollar more.

    Even the Aryan Michael Thompson called them race traitors. he said he quit the group because they betrayed the race by selling addictive drugs to other whites. So...I'd say playing politics is not part of the AB's game.

  6. #206
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Again, if you're saying criminal gangs can be prosecuted as DT then show me the legal precedence. Because if not, there is little use for citing such a legal definition
    Um, the "legal precedence" for meeting the definition of "domestic terrorism" is whether or not the FBI has determined a group has met the criteria. Clearly they have, as any sentient being can clearly see, your demand simply is based upon whether the FBI has added them to the list.

    Hint: That is not a requirement for my saying they are a domestic terrorist organization, it is a matter of seeing what they have done and comparing that to the criteria.
    Hint#2: You don't have to agree, that is not a requirement....at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  7. #207
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    the links do not corroborate your claims of "intimate" or "strong" links.. you'll have to do much better than a prison newsletter that is open to all white supremacists.

    please provide links that actually back up your claims.

  8. #208
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Um, the "legal precedence" for meeting the definition of "domestic terrorism" is whether or not the FBI has determined a group has met the criteria. Clearly they have, as any sentient being can clearly see, your demand simply is based upon whether the FBI has added them to the list.

    Hint: That is not a requirement for my saying they are a domestic terrorist organization, it is a matter of seeing what they have done and comparing that to the criteria.
    Hint#2: You don't have to agree, that is not a requirement....at all.
    I linked to the FBI. They didn't define them as a terrorist group, but a criminal gang, like the mafia

  9. #209
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm definitely not attacking GST. I just don't agree with the AB as "terrorists". They are criminals. Terrorists have a political objective. The AB have only money on their mind. They'd sell out the AN for a dollar more.

    Even the Aryan Michael Thompson called them race traitors. he said he quit the group because they betrayed the race by selling addictive drugs to other whites. So...I'd say playing politics is not part of the AB's game.
    In that case, the FBI disagrees.

    AN is a terrorist org according to the FBI, and AB is an offshoot of AN.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #210
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    as i figured... you still have nothing but ad homs....

    what an utter disappointment you are... get off the internet.
    Gee, if by that criteria i am a "disappointment", after providing you with the definitions, the examples and having 2 people explain it to you....and you still can't see them, well. I hate to think of what you think of yourself.

    I will accept this as a conceding of the argument.

    Better luck next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 21 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •