Page 17 of 73 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 729

Thread: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

  1. #161
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    well, if you you are arguing that crime gangs are now terrorists and their crimes of coercion are acts of terrorism, then that leaves the two terms rather meaningless.

    And so I'm guessing the russian mafia, the cartels, and ms-13 are all terrorists, as well?
    Um, the Aryan Nation, with multiple links to the Brotherhood, are already classified as US Domestic Terrorists. If that makes the term "meaningless", then I am sorry for your argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #162
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Hey, guess what...it is 2013....and they just assassinated a DA and his assistant DA....in the US....in Texas...ie, domestic terrorism.

    Or is your argument that they are only domestic terrorist when deemed so by the FBI?
    This where they start arguing over the definition of every word.

    "AB is not rightwing"

    "AB is not terroristic"

    "AB not domestic"

    By the time it's reaching the end, they'll be arguing that AB is not US
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #163
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    It is a fact that you don't accept, it is the same argument that TMV did not hold to RWA ideology either.....that is if you ignore all of his Turner Diary obsessions.
    so which are you going with.. are they politically right wing.. or are they right wing authoritarians?

    you haven't provide once ounce of support for them being politically affiliated with ..well.. anyone.... you haven't provide an ounce of evidence they are political at all.

    you have failed to provide an ounce of evidence that supports your RWA claim ,as of yet... you even have the defining characteristics in front of you and have still failed.



    does anyone else get the feeling Gimme is declaring them to be "right wing" simply because they are racist white supremacists?..I know I have that feeling.

  4. #164
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    That they are racist does not make them "Right Wing". I see nothing "Right Wing" about them--no talk of taxes, church, abortion, corporate rights as persons, nothing associated with the Right.

    Look. There are racists who are part of the Right. The AB are just racists.

    I have no idea what you're talking about with Black Panthers. I never mentioned the BP's.
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061637216
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #165
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    That they are racist does not make them "Right Wing". I see nothing "Right Wing" about them--no talk of taxes, church, abortion, corporate rights as persons, nothing associated with the Right.

    Look. There are racists who are part of the Right. The AB are just racists.

    I have no idea what you're talking about with Black Panthers. I never mentioned the BP's.
    Rightwing does not mean supporting low taxes, corporate rights, churches etc. That's only the current form it tends to take in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  6. #166
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    It actually is, but you've made it clear that you don't understand what rightwing means
    well, you go ahead and run with that unfounded assumption...explain what "right wing " is to me.

  7. #167
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Um, the Aryan Nation, with multiple links to the Brotherhood, are already classified as US Domestic Terrorists. If that makes the term "meaningless", then I am sorry for your argument.
    multiple links? Then document them.

    the SPLC doesn't even refer to them as terrorists:

    "The AB was originally formed in 1964 at San Quentin Maximum Security Prison in San Quentin, Calif., as a response to the desegregation of the prison. It was initially a kind of racially based protective association for whites, but in the decades since then the AB has grown into the largest and most violent prison gang in America, with an estimated 15,000 members. Most members are in state or federal prisons, but an increasing number in recent years have helped to build up a criminal empire that is largely directed by AB bosses who are imprisoned, some of them serving life sentences."

    Texas Prosecutor ‘Involved’ in Aryan Brotherhood Investigation is Slain | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center
    Last edited by Dr. Chuckles; 03-31-13 at 11:15 PM.

  8. #168
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    so which are you going with.. are they politically right wing.. or are they right wing authoritarians?

    you haven't provide once ounce of support for them being politically affiliated with ..well.. anyone.... you haven't provide an ounce of evidence they are political at all.

    you have failed to provide an ounce of evidence that supports your RWA claim ,as of yet... you even have the defining characteristics in front of you and have still failed.



    does anyone else get the feeling Gimme is declaring them to be "right wing" simply because they are racist white supremacists?..I know I have that feeling.
    His original statement was that they are right wing. He's right.

    And one doesn't have to be affiliated with any other group in order to be rightwing, just as Jim Jones didn't have to be affiliated with any other group in order to be leftwing (though he wasnt)

    And Gst has already posted a link explaining what rightwing is, and we have explained why it applies to AB
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #169
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    so which are you going with.. are they politically right wing.. or are they right wing authoritarians?

    you haven't provide once ounce of support for them being politically affiliated with ..well.. anyone.... you haven't provide an ounce of evidence they are political at all.

    you have failed to provide an ounce of evidence that supports your RWA claim ,as of yet... you even have the defining characteristics in front of you and have still failed.



    does anyone else get the feeling Gimme is declaring them to be "right wing" simply because they are racist white supremacists?..I know I have that feeling.
    Simply? Really, you had both Sangha and I provide you the terms in their own constitution defining themselves with the framework you accepted (ie Altemeyer)....and all you have is "simply because they are racist white supremacists".

    Boy, you just don't know how thirsty you really are.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  10. #170
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    well, you go ahead and run with that unfounded assumption...explain what "right wing " is to me.
    A link has already been posted

    Try to keep up
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Page 17 of 73 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •