Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 729

Thread: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

  1. #141
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    No, I am saying you clearly insinuated political motivation above.
    No, you imagined it, you have been stretching everything I have posted today to fit into your imagination.

    Again, a group can have a poli-sci position and act without political motivation.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #142
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    LOL....if you truly have any understanding of those multi-syllable terms (which I seriously doubt) and yet you still decide to play the "which part of that platform is "right wing"?" game, it is either continuing "dick-ness" or sheer ignorance. If it is the later, I suggest Altemeyer, if it is the former, what I said previously stands.

    holy ****... I gave you 3 avenue where you could have made an argument and you STILL chose not to.

    it's ok, I would have destroyed your arguments, had you provided any, in any event.


    there is nothing inherently "right wing" in that platform.... it is evident that your personal bias that racism, especially of the extreme variety existing in white people, is an innate right wing trait.... that's fine, there's lots of imbeciles that believe that nonsense.


    protip: the "you're stupid" schtick doesn't work with me and you'd be wise to abandon that play.

    and yes, I've read The Authoritarians...and to bring his work up here is rather odd , primarily because the AB platform you presented indicates adherence to only 1 of the 3 main characteristics of right wing authoritarians....I think it's rather self evident that AB adhere to a sense of authoritarian aggression ( which speaks to the ethno-nationalism I mentioned).. it's also odd because his work does not support you argument of the group being politically right wing.

  3. #143
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    No, you're just determined to see something that isn't there
    really, it seems to be pretty clearly insinuating political motivation. Being A) he cites political affiliation B) calls them terrorists, and C) calls the killing an assasination

  4. #144
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,620

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Meanwhile, back on topic-

    So how did the murders of DA's start? Was a skin head or AB thrown in prison by the DA's office? Seems very focused.

    I would have thought both men would be armed and have weapons in their home. Wonder what happened...

  5. #145
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Oh...I see....people who engaged in it were not part of any political process in this undefined scenario created by you, therefore there was no "political opposition".

    This game is called "moving the goal-posts" by a seasoned masterdebater.

    A "win", I'm sure.
    you are free to provide evidence of your arguments at any time... i'll even accept an argument I can independently corroborate.

    but for gods sake.. provide something of value

  6. #146
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    the article cited their involvement with a racketeering investigation on the AB

  7. #147
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Meanwhile, back on topic-

    So how did the murders of DA's start? Was a skin head or AB thrown in prison by the DA's office? Seems very focused.

    I would have thought both men would be armed and have weapons in their home. Wonder what happened...
    not too many details yet... but as i said, it has the stink of retribution.

    both men were armed.. and the DA was actually expecting trouble.
    that kind spells midnight assassination to me.

    I guess we'll see as the details are released

  8. #148
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    holy ****... I gave you 3 avenue where you could have made an argument and you STILL chose not to.

    it's ok, I would have destroyed your arguments, had you provided any, in any event.


    there is nothing inherently "right wing" in that platform.... it is evident that your personal bias that racism, especially of the extreme variety existing in white people, is an innate right wing trait.... that's fine, there's lots of imbeciles that believe that nonsense.


    protip: the "you're stupid" schtick doesn't work with me and you'd be wise to abandon that play.

    and yes, I've read The Authoritarians...and to bring his work up here is rather odd , primarily because the AB platform you presented indicates adherence to only 1 of the 3 main characteristics of right wing authoritarians....I think it's rather self evident that AB adhere to a sense of authoritarian aggression ( which speaks to the ethno-nationalism I mentioned).. it's also odd because his work does not support you argument of the group being politically right wing.
    Uh....horse...to...water...

    Right-wing authoritarianism is defined by three attitudinal and behavioral clusters which correlate together:[12][13]
    Authoritarian submission — a high degree of submissiveness to the authorities who are perceived to be established and legitimate in the society in which one lives.
    Authoritarian aggression — a general aggressiveness directed against deviants, outgroups, and other people that are perceived to be targets according to established authorities.
    Conventionalism — a high degree of adherence to the traditions and social norms that are perceived to be endorsed by society and its established authorities, and a belief that others in one's society should also be required to adhere to these norms


    TO ALL Brothers who have been chosen to stand, lead, follow, and obey, as one in sincere unity with all the laws and ways of the supreme Aryan Brotherhood of the state of Mississippi the following is our law, code, and orders:
    (1-A) An ARYAN BROTHER is one who shows, gives, and demands his respect where it is due and upholds every moral principle and value of and for all the Elite White Aryan Race...
    (2-B) Once a chosen prospect has become a full Brother to the brand he will hold that title until his very death. Whether his death be of honor and loyalty to the Brotherhood, or of Dishonor and without loyalty. It is of his own choosing. For that very dishonor and un-loyalty may be the very cause of his death...

    (7-A) The Aryan Brotherhood constitution will be read by all prospects at the time of becoming a Brother. Under no circumstances shall the A.B.'s constitution be ignored, neglected, disrespected or used in slander by anyone for any insult is certain of IMMEDIATE DEATH!!!

    From a list of AB 'characteristics'
    a) Awareness of your surroundings and environment at all times
    b) Belief in and of the racial purity of the white race
    c) Mental stability
    d) Efficiency in acquiring further knowledge
    e) Family oriented for your race
    f) Genetically of European ancestry
    g) Honest in any and all Aryan Business
    h) Valuable to the Brotherhood
    i) Willingness to be supportive of the Brotherhood outside prison
    j) Pact-Bound
    k) Strong Willed
    l) Obedient of all known Aryan Laws
    m) Noble and superior in Nature
    n) Keeper of information
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #149
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    really, it seems to be pretty clearly insinuating political motivation. Being A) he cites political affiliation B) calls them terrorists, and C) calls the killing an assasination
    No, it's only clear to those who are grasping for an argument. The fact that you have to use the word insinuate proves that he didn't say it

    And as far as A, B and C goes, those are called facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #150
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Texas DA, wife killed -- 2 months after his deputy is gunned down [W:627]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Uh....horse...to...water...

    Right-wing authoritarianism is defined by three attitudinal and behavioral clusters which correlate together:[12][13]
    Authoritarian submission — a high degree of submissiveness to the authorities who are perceived to be established and legitimate in the society in which one lives.
    Authoritarian aggression — a general aggressiveness directed against deviants, outgroups, and other people that are perceived to be targets according to established authorities.
    Conventionalism — a high degree of adherence to the traditions and social norms that are perceived to be endorsed by society and its established authorities, and a belief that others in one's society should also be required to adhere to these norms
    uhhh, the horse isn't thirsty... he already had a drink

    thanks for producing information I already knew and understood though.. i guess


    i've explained how the AB adhere to an authoritarian aggression mindset.... now it's your turn to explain the other two characteristics.

    I'm dying to hear your argument for Authoritarian Submission and Conventionalism... this oughta be grand

Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •